PDA

View Full Version : taylor 42 rockdale 13

ice78621
09-21-2002, 02:37 AM
does rockdale have what it takes to be a district champ.

spaniard
09-21-2002, 02:51 AM
i thought that game was sposed to be closer than that.

------------------
<><

BigBrother70
09-21-2002, 01:23 PM
Quack Quack

GoOrange
09-21-2002, 06:16 PM
And I'm embarrassed I only picked Taylor by 9! Is their coach a "Quack?" :-)

Super_Fan
09-21-2002, 10:37 PM
It was a good game, Taylor had some good hard runners that never quit pumping there legs.

RtX_olb2_06
09-22-2002, 10:17 PM
Rockdale played down on themselves. Rtx has a way better team than was shown, dont take us easy.

tigerpride
09-22-2002, 10:51 PM
It seems that Rockdale loaded their schedule up with teams that would make them better for the district race. Maybe this was not a good idea but they will be better for it.

In high school football it seems that it is a any given friday night type thing. Bellville kicked Rockdale in the first game Rockdale beat Elgin in the third game and then Elgin Beat Bellville. Go Figure.

Who knows what the future holds. That is why we play the games. Yes, Taylor beat Rockdale but then that is a 4a beating a 3a and that is expected.

The tigers will be in the playoffs. I dont know if they will win the district or not but they will be in the playoffs. Out of the district it will be Rockdale, Marlin, and Cameron.

ice78621
09-22-2002, 11:14 PM
tiger pride i agree, yall have a great team and it will be cameron rockdale and marlin in the playoffs.

GoOrange
09-23-2002, 05:34 PM
I hate to bust you guys' bubbles, but Rockdale's boots are gonna be at home the second week in November when Caldwell is laughin' its head off to bi-district.

ice78621
09-23-2002, 06:06 PM
sorry to say, but rockdale has an all around better team than caldwell. and if caldwell does make the playoffs it sure isn't gonna be bi district.

GoOrange
09-23-2002, 10:40 PM
Ice, Ice, BABY,
For you to sit there and make comments about Caldwell's team when you haven't even seen us play is ludicrous! As if to say, "If Rockdale can beat Elgin, they can beat ANYBODY!" Give me a break, you egotistical twirp! And I understand the Elgin boosters didn't even have the decency to let Bellville fans sit on their own side because they gave visitors' bleachers to the Elgin band! That's just poor manners, plain and simple....
Yup, some things never change at that God-forsaken pasture!

2k3_QB_10
09-24-2002, 08:22 AM
What did you major in, in college, Goorange killerbee? you sure are good at the comebacks. Look it's like this, caldwell, marlin, lorena, cameron, rockdale, and troy, who ever decides to play their best on each game, will decide the playoffs. it's high school football, anything is possible. even if caldwell didn't make the play offs, they have two more years. so quit making your smart "arse" comebacks! it's not helping you are anyone, all you are doing is making each other mad, which isn't helping either team or persons out.