PDA

View Full Version : TCU-Utah

Matthew328
11-14-2009, 10:15 PM
Frogs up 41-14 late third

XtremeCouture
11-14-2009, 11:00 PM
55-21 in the 4th

the way florida has played and based on the games today, i think the top 4 should look like this:

1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. TCU
4. Florida

but of course preseason rankings give teams an unfair advantage. stupid politics. i hate college football in almost every way.

Inmateboss
11-14-2009, 11:54 PM
Their ranking system has always SUCKED!!!!

markp08
11-15-2009, 12:17 AM
I would rank it:

1. TCU
2. Texas
3. Alabama
4. Florida

Tebow is overrated. Alabama has Ingram and that's it. Texas would give TCU the best game and probably beat them head to head. TCU has the speed, playmakers and defense to beat any of those three.

coach
11-15-2009, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by markp08
I would rank it:

1. TCU
2. Texas
3. Alabama
4. Florida

Tebow is overrated. Alabama has Ingram and that's it. Texas would give TCU the best game and probably beat them head to head. TCU has the speed, playmakers and defense to beat any of those three.

so texas would beat them and you have them behind tcu lol.....you have no idea what you are talking about

GrTigers6
11-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Well knowing the rating system they will jump USC and Oklahoma above them all just because they like them better. It doesnt matter that they keep losing to unranked teams.:D

Diocletian
11-15-2009, 09:58 AM
I'd love to see Alabama play Texas

And Florida to play TCU.

That would be one hell of a week.

sinton66
11-15-2009, 10:09 AM
USC should fall out of the bottom, they got DESTROYED by Stanford yesterday 55-21.

Gobbla2001
11-15-2009, 12:47 PM
And no.11 in the BCS Ohio St just clinched a BCS bowl bid and will probably jump up in the rankings because the beat a once-overrated Iowa team

lame

R3Editor
11-15-2009, 01:36 PM
nm

Gobbla2001
11-15-2009, 01:43 PM
I don't see how you rank these 4... it makes me sick thinking about it... FL can stop you, but they can't really score on you... Bama can stop you but I don't think that highly of their offense (though better than FL's)... UT can stop you with what may be the best D in the nation right now but their O hasn't been too impressive... but you have to respect how they can score from every direction: O, D and special teams...

Then you have TCU... it looks like they can stop anyone, looks like they can score a massive amount of points on anyone... but we may never know... I hope they go undefeated and beat the hell out of the loser of the Bama/FL game...

bulldog25
11-15-2009, 05:12 PM
Former 3A Player from Sweeny, Tank Carder was unbelievable. He had a bunch of Tackles, an Interception return for a touchdown. He was absolutly all over the field. Great game tank and GO FROG's.

My Ranking's would be this:

1.Texas
2.TCU
3.Bama
4.Flordia

1. Texas is number one because i believe they have played the best against some of the best teams. aa

2. TCU is my number two because they are unbelievablely good and fast, and they have played one of the toughest schedules in the NCAA.

3. If you would of asked me before last night i would have said that Bama was number two but after the TCU game my mind has changed, and lately i have just not been impressed with Bama.

4. Flordia I believe is just Overrated. So is Tim Tebow, heck any quarterback can play in Urban Meyer's system and be succesful.

I'd like to see Texas and TCU play for the National Title and see Bama beat Flordia in the SEC championship and play Cincy in a bcs game.

coach
11-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I don't see how you rank these 4... it makes me sick thinking about it... FL can stop you, but they can't really score on you... Bama can stop you but I don't think that highly of their offense (though better than FL's)... UT can stop you with what may be the best D in the nation right now but their O hasn't been too impressive... but you have to respect how they can score from every direction: O, D and special teams...

Then you have TCU... it looks like they can stop anyone, looks like they can score a massive amount of points on anyone... but we may never know... I hope they go undefeated and beat the hell out of the loser of the Bama/FL game...

floridas d is better than texas' theyhave only given up like 7 tds all year

Gobbla2001
11-15-2009, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by coach
floridas d is better than texas' theyhave only given up like 7 tds all year

well yah they're better at that stat, but I'd say they don't play very good offenses at all...

besides, I said might be playing the best defense in the nation "right now"...

NastySlot
11-15-2009, 10:08 PM
too much love for the horns...their season has been like varsity scrimmaging the jv....nothing to brag about....texas is about as over rated as florida and bama...........now tcu....wow.......went to the game last night man are they fast...good and they will hit you...that hughes maybe one to the best players i have ever seen....and the sweeny poster is right carder is a player...........i wish all three of the top three teams would lose so tcu could play for the title.........trip to fort worth was fun..that town and campus is excited about what the frogs are doing...wish the entire state would get behind them.

tcu is good if you haven't seen them you're running out of time...go watch them.

GreenGobbla
11-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
55-21 in the 4th

the way florida has played and based on the games today, i think the top 4 should look like this:

1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. TCU
4. Florida

but of course preseason rankings give teams an unfair advantage. stupid politics. i hate college football in almost every way.

try this one

1.florida
2.alabama
3.tcu
4.texas

GreenGobbla
11-15-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
USC should fall out of the bottom, they got DESTROYED by Stanford yesterday 55-21.

they're smart, and now they're good at football, for some reason i just dont think thats fair.

XtremeCouture
11-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
try this one

1.florida
2.alabama
3.tcu
4.texas
why would i try that? my post was about florida being overrated...

Macarthur
11-15-2009, 11:53 PM
I think its

Ala
Fla
TCU
UT

IHStangFan
11-15-2009, 11:58 PM
One thing is clear....if it remains as it is.....UT will play winner of the SEC.....TCU will get the loser of the SEC conf. champ........so either way....we'll FINALLY get to see how TCU will handle a major bowl & SEC opponent.

I CAN'T WAIT!!! and hope it goes down just like that!!

GO TCU!!

slpybear the bullfan
11-16-2009, 10:21 AM
UT
TCU
FLA
ALA