PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell Lady Hornets

ProudHornetMom
11-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Congratulations Lady Hornets on your win today against Mexia. Good Luck at the State Tournament! We're all proud of you!

CHS_CG
11-14-2009, 06:39 PM
WAY TO GO LADY HORNETS!!! Keep focused this week during practice and WIN STATE!

baseballmom
11-15-2009, 01:47 AM
strap it up Wimberley is the real deal. But Love Joy takes state

M-town lobo fan
11-15-2009, 03:11 AM
good luck! well job

Sweetwater Red
11-15-2009, 03:24 AM
**EDIT** wrong thread. Lol

Go Lady Hornets!

zebrablue2
11-15-2009, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
Congratulations Lady Hornets on your win today against Mexia. Good Luck at the State Tournament! We're all proud of you!

:clap::ditto:

Bull's-eye
11-15-2009, 11:24 AM
Congratulations Lady Hornets!! :)

hispanictitanic
11-16-2009, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by baseballmom
strap it up Wimberley is the real deal. But Love Joy takes state
Don't count out those Lady Loboes from Monahans!!!!

lulu
11-16-2009, 10:05 PM

Late; but Congratz. Mexia is a good team. N ice win for your Ladies. :clap:

I'll be cheering for you.

baseballmom
11-17-2009, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by hispanictitanic
Don't count out those Lady Loboes from Monahans!!!!
with the bracket the way it is, it will be Lovejoy vs. Monahans

Old Cardinal
11-17-2009, 07:45 PM
I think Caldwell takes it this year..

Global Swarming
11-17-2009, 08:18 PM
I hope that you're right Old Cardinal.

bwdaggie
11-17-2009, 08:32 PM
with the bracket the way it is, it will be Lovejoy vs. Monahans

:iagree:

Rocket
11-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Lucas Lovejoy.... Powerful.

CHS_CG
11-17-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal

:ditto: :2thumbsup I think you are right too Old Cardinal! LETS GO LADY HORNETS!!!

boynoles
11-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Does anyone have a roster of Lucas Lovejoy.

NastySlot
11-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by boynoles
Does anyone have a roster of Lucas Lovejoy.

the uil site has them posted
http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/volleyball/state/index.html

pirate4state
11-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Didn't Lovejoy win it all last year with sophs & juniors?

Good Luck to Caldwell. The game between them & Wimberley should be a classic!

Old Cardinal
11-18-2009, 09:16 PM
Several of us are coming from SE TXs to urge on Caldwell in 3A and also a west Texas little Bronte team in 1A.
Hope to see you Caldwell and some Sinton folks up there.

Just a hunch: if you took out Tarkington and Bridge City with each of them scoring but one set against the Hornets; it will take a strong squad to send these Hornets home without a championship .... lol

baseballmom
11-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Caldwell does not have a chance. They have come out of the weakest region in the state

ProudHornetMom
11-19-2009, 11:04 AM
Several of us are coming from SE TXs to urge on Caldwell in 3A and also a west Texas little Bronte team in 1A.
Hope to see you Caldwell and some Sinton folks up there.

Just a hunch: if you took out Tarkington and Bridge City with each of them scoring but one set against the Hornets; it will take a strong squad to send these Hornets home without a championship .... lol

Thanks Old Cardinal!

Global Swarming
11-19-2009, 11:25 AM
Caldwell does not have a chance. They have come out of the weakest region in the state

Everybody knows that Region 4 is the weakest region no matter what sport. I'm assuming that your team didn't make it this year. Unless you're a Wimberly supporter. Anyways good luck to all the girls at the state tournament. This is something that they will never forget. Safe travels to all the fans to and from the games.

pirate4state
11-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
Everybody knows that Region 4 is the weakest region no matter what sport. I'm assuming that your team didn't make it this year. Unless you're a Wimberly supporter. Anyways good luck to all the girls at the state tournament. This is something that they will never forget. Safe travels to all the fans to and from the games. Really? :rolleyes:

44INAROW
11-19-2009, 11:48 AM
Everybody knows that Region 4 is the weakest region no matter what sport. I'm assuming that your team didn't make it this year. Unless you're a Wimberly supporter. Anyways good luck to all the girls at the state tournament. This is something that they will never forget. Safe travels to all the fans to and from the games.

wow.. interesting :hand:

Global Swarming
11-19-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm sorry, I can't prove that anymore than some people can prove that we don't have a chance in the state tournament. We may very well lose. There can only be 1 winner. But it doesn't diminish anything that these girls have accomplished. I'm sure that region4 has it's fair share of state championships. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. Please except my humble apology.

44INAROW
11-19-2009, 11:54 AM
heck, I was coming on this thread on wish the Lady Hornets well and got distracted.. Good Luck Ladies!:clap:

pirate4state
11-19-2009, 12:11 PM
I'm sorry, I can't prove that anymore than some people can prove that we don't have a chance in the state tournament. We may very well lose. There can only be 1 winner. But it doesn't diminish anything that these girls have accomplished. I'm sure that region4 has it's fair share of state championships. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. Please except my humble apology. And I get sick of the constant "region 4 is weak" references. Especially when you tack on "every sport". I think that's bull. However, you are entitled to your opinion as am I and as the person who said Caldwell didn't have a chance.

Good Luck to the Lady Hornets. I thought they were playing Wimberley in the semis, but I see they are playing Monahans.

The Wimberley/Lovejoy match will be interesting. Defending champs vs. past champs.

All teams at the state tourney have been there before and that equals good volleyball. Wish I could be there.

ProudHornetMom
11-19-2009, 11:32 PM
No bashing other regions needed. These are 4 teams that found a way to win and make it to state. Doesn't matter what region they are from.

Good luck Lady Hornets. Bring home the win.

Daddy D 11
11-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
And I get sick of the constant "region 4 is weak" references. Especially when you tack on "every sport". I think that's bull. However, you are entitled to your opinion as am I and as the person who said Caldwell didn't have a chance.

Good Luck to the Lady Hornets. I thought they were playing Wimberley in the semis, but I see they are playing Monahans.

The Wimberley/Lovejoy match will be interesting. Defending champs vs. past champs.

All teams at the state tourney have been there before and that equals good volleyball. Wish I could be there.

I watched Wimberley and Lovejoy play in the Wimberley Texfest last year and it was an awesome game! I know alot of LH people are going to the games tomorrow to support Wimberley and Georgetown (5A).

HEMOTOXIC
11-20-2009, 11:07 AM
Good Luck Lady Hornets!

Take State!

ProudHornetMom
11-20-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Good Luck Lady Hornets!

Take State!

Thanks Hemo! We just watched the team leave. They are excited, pumped and ready to play.

HEMOTOXIC
11-20-2009, 11:13 AM
Thanks Hemo! We just watched the team leave. They are excited, pumped and ready to play.

It must have been a great feeling. I pray that you guys have a safe trip to and from San Marcos and to and from Waller.

Global Swarming
11-20-2009, 12:00 PM
Does anyone know if there's a way to listen to the game on the radio?