TheDOCTORdre
11-14-2009, 01:09 PM
:stirpot: mark it down

RPF2666
11-14-2009, 01:35 PM
Yes they will, sometime!:)

gatordaze
11-14-2009, 03:11 PM
I like the Bobcats chances. We were competitive in a very tough district and defend the run very well. Kennedale had their hands full with Madison and only threw one pass. We defeated the team that defeated Kennedale handily. We also beat them last year and hold a psychologic advantage. We are not however, same team as last year.

d0tc0m
11-14-2009, 03:23 PM
I think the experience and tough schedule comes into play here for the bobcats. I think the defense continues to roll and pick up steam and stops kennedale as the Bobcats advance to play the Pitt/QFord winner. Man it feels good to be back on the boards, I've been too busy to get on here the past 4-5 weeks, nice to be back!!

charlesrixey
11-14-2009, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
I like the Bobcats chances. We were competitive in a very tough district and defend the run very well. Kennedale had their hands full with Madison and only threw one pass. We defeated the team that defeated Kennedale handily. We also beat them last year and hold a psychologic advantage. We are not however, same team as last year.

Ferris didn't beat them handily, but i do think that Kennedale, while being very strong in the run game, is one of the first true run-oriented teams we will play this year, and our defense is strongest against that type of team. Of course, we also have to limit the big play, something we have struggled much more with this season.

gatordaze
11-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
Ferris didn't beat them handily, but i do think that Kennedale, while being very strong in the run game, is one of the first true run-oriented teams we will play this year, and our defense is strongest against that type of team. Of course, we also have to limit the big play, something we have struggled much more with this season.

I meant that we beat Ferris handily not gay ferris beat kennedale handily. At least I think we beat them handily whatevr that is

Red50
11-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Where and when

OldNavy
11-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Heard Friday at Northwest.

RPF2666
11-14-2009, 06:27 PM
It IS Friday at Justin NW

TheDOCTORdre
11-14-2009, 11:01 PM
ttt

bowleghorses
11-14-2009, 11:24 PM
Celina by 14.:cool:

OldNavy
11-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by d0tc0m
I think the experience and tough schedule comes into play here for the bobcats. I think the defense continues to roll and pick up steam and stops kennedale as the Bobcats advance to play the Pitt/QFord winner. Man it feels good to be back on the boards, I've been too busy to get on here the past 4-5 weeks, nice to be back!!

Kennedale's opponents have a combined record of 50 wins and 63 losses. Celina's opponents have a record of 80 wins and just 37 losses. Four of the 11 teams Kennedale has played qualified for the playoffs counting Maddison as two since they played them twice. Seven of 11 teams Celina played made the playoffs.

Sanger in 9 3A did not make the playoffs but defeated Lake Worth who was undefeated in Madison's district and beat Madison by a wider margin than Kennedale did.

I like Celina in this match-up, but the ball has not bounced well for the Orange and White this year. They need to eliminate mistakes and take care of business. IMHO Celina is about 4 plays a ball game from being a great football team.

BobcatBenny
11-15-2009, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Are you implying that the Kennedale players are going to run across the field and start a fight after the game?

TheDOCTORdre
11-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Are you implying that the Kennedale players are going to run across the field and start a fight after the game?

well i dont know if that will happen, but if it does then I need to change the title of the thread to Kennedale will beat Celina twice in one day:D

bigdaddy
11-15-2009, 10:34 PM
Celina has played a tough schedule which prepared them for where they are now. The boys will not be denied and will be prepared. The D is playing GREAT and the O will score enough points to win.

Never underestimate a Celina Team when it comes to Playoffs.

rockdale80
11-15-2009, 10:59 PM
well i dont know if that will happen, but if it does then I need to change the title of the thread to Kennedale will beat Celina twice in one day:D

Well played sir. ;)

TheDOCTORdre
11-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Well played sir. ;)

I try, i try

bobcat4life
11-15-2009, 11:50 PM
Celina 35 Kennedale 13

BILLYFRED0000
11-16-2009, 08:41 AM
I have not seen kennedale this year but the quality of their opponents leads me to believe that Celina will be the best team they have seen this year. Include the fact that they are a true running team and do not play defense as well as the teams we have seen and I believe we will have a good chance to win. But we have to start better than we have the last 3 weeks. Starting slow in the playoff's is the beginning of a recipe for disaster.

kaorder1999
11-16-2009, 12:31 PM
dont use the Ferris games as a comparison because Ferris has played Kennedale well the last two years. They seem to have kennedales number.

d0tc0m
11-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Well Celina played Ferris the very first game of the season, and then Ferris played Kennedale much later in the season, so you can't really use that game as a comparison. But if you look at strength of schedule, Celina wins that category, as they have arguably the toughest schedule in the state. And so Celina is more battle tested than Kennedale, and obviously has that whole experience thing going for them, which you can argue for and against. But bottom line is, if you're still playing this late into the season, it's because you have a good team, so all that other junk just becomes a moot point and it comes down to that bottom line, win or go home and air up the round balls.

lostaussie
11-16-2009, 01:19 PM
well i dont know if that will happen, but if it does then I need to change the title of the thread to Kennedale will beat Celina twice in one day:D funny, funny post:D

RPF2666
11-16-2009, 08:06 PM

Celina dressed about 120 last week, some of them not the most imposing, but we'd overwhelm 'em by sure volume!

utbound
11-16-2009, 08:34 PM
celina O line is truly weak on the left side they need to put that #95 to help the line!! and stop mistakes kennedale is good and this could be a tough game heard their quarterback is huge and going to UT is this true?

gatordaze
11-16-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by utbound
celina O line is truly weak on the left side they need to put that #95 to help the line!! and stop mistakes kennedale is good and this could be a tough game heard their quarterback is huge and going to UT is this true?

He is a 5'7" 165 sophomore. I think Case McCoy is safe.

bobcat4life
11-16-2009, 11:31 PM
Kennedale doesnt have very much size. I looked at roster & schedule on maxpreps, and came away unimpressed...

IHStangFan
11-16-2009, 11:33 PM
I hope they BOTH lose......thinkin they're all special with two threads on the 1st page.....

NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!!!! :mad:

BobcatBenny
11-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I hope they BOTH lose......thinkin they're all special with two threads on the 1st page.....

NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!!!! :mad:
LOL

charlesrixey
11-17-2009, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by d0tc0m
Well Celina played Ferris the very first game of the season, and then Ferris played Kennedale much later in the season, so you can't really use that game as a comparison. But if you look at strength of schedule, Celina wins that category, as they have arguably the toughest schedule in the state. And so Celina is more battle tested than Kennedale, and obviously has that whole experience thing going for them, which you can argue for and against. But bottom line is, if you're still playing this late into the season, it's because you have a good team, so all that other junk just becomes a moot point and it comes down to that bottom line, win or go home and air up the round balls.

John Cargal has the Bobcats with the #6 toughest schedule (http://huddleuptexas.com/HighSchool/StatsCorner/2009/09-Sked-Wk11.htm)

coachkiss
11-17-2009, 09:01 AM
After watching film on Kennedale last night, I'm more impressed than I thought I would be. Madison and Ferris both moved the ball in different ways, but they didn't move the ball consistently.

Madison's offensive line is bad, really bad. In the first series, I thought everything was a screen pass. Madison adjusted and started running quick toss sweeps outside. Madison had the speed to get outside and go. Celina doesn't have that speed.

Ferris ran the option and made their yards off of the dive. Bam, quick through the hole. Celina isn't that quick through the hole.

Kennedale's defensive line is very good. They aren't Mario Williams and David Johnson good, but they are very good. Their linebackers are also very good. They fly to the ball. Celina moved the ball last year against Kennedale with misdirection and play-action passing. I think Celina will have to exploit their secondary again this year to win.

Kennedale's offensive line has the ability to plow you if you play high. Madison realized this, and they just started cutting the offensive linemen. The key to stopping Kennedale will be penetration. In addition, if you put a negative play on them, they aren't going to be a good 2nd and 12 or 3rd and 8 team. Last year, Celina was able to stop Kennedale on a couple of 4th and shorts in the first half. This year, I don't know if Celina stops them on the same plays.

I still think Celina wins, but I don't think it will be by more than 14 points.

utbound
11-17-2009, 09:11 AM
Great post Coachkiss!! I was really disappointed to see the texas football bracket predictions for the playoff run not to pick celina to get past kennedale

charlesrixey
11-17-2009, 09:26 AM
i think getting off to a good start will be key.

if our lines set the tone early Kennedale will be forced to play from behind, which is obviously in our favor

if we give up a few big plays early it will be hard to overcome if we can't stop them.

Having said that, this year's bobcat team is still pretty good, and Kennedale will have its hands full. I do think it will be a close game

BILLYFRED0000
11-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by coachkiss
After watching film on Kennedale last night, I'm more impressed than I thought I would be. Madison and Ferris both moved the ball in different ways, but they didn't move the ball consistently.

Madison's offensive line is bad, really bad. In the first series, I thought everything was a screen pass. Madison adjusted and started running quick toss sweeps outside. Madison had the speed to get outside and go. Celina doesn't have that speed.

Ferris ran the option and made their yards off of the dive. Bam, quick through the hole. Celina isn't that quick through the hole.

Kennedale's defensive line is very good. They aren't Mario Williams and David Johnson good, but they are very good. Their linebackers are also very good. They fly to the ball. Celina moved the ball last year against Kennedale with misdirection and play-action passing. I think Celina will have to exploit their secondary again this year to win.

Kennedale's offensive line has the ability to plow you if you play high. Madison realized this, and they just started cutting the offensive linemen. The key to stopping Kennedale will be penetration. In addition, if you put a negative play on them, they aren't going to be a good 2nd and 12 or 3rd and 8 team. Last year, Celina was able to stop Kennedale on a couple of 4th and shorts in the first half. This year, I don't know if Celina stops them on the same plays.

I still think Celina wins, but I don't think it will be by more than 14 points.

Well to me this means if Madison had a bad O line and scored 17 points then we will control the ball better. Our line is not bad especially not verybad. We should be able to pound the rock and run a few stretch plays to keep them honest. I think it will be a game of 5 and 6 yard running plays off tackle and mixing in some full back runs with a single back lead inside the tackles. do not run away from speed run at them. use some traps and misdirectiion to get them to overshoot and cut back against them.
That will negate the speed. The d should have a good night against a true running team. Only Ferris was a true running team and we played well against them early in the season. I think we should do the same here. I still believe it will be a 35 14 or 35 21 game.

gatordaze
11-17-2009, 11:33 AM
I realy only watached their offense. They looked small and quick to me. If we can play on their side of the ball we will wear them out by late in the second quarter and roll them in the second half.

Dline must penetrate and let Caleb flow to the ball. They pull and trap alot and show the way to the ball. We must disrupt the pulling guards with penetartion. The good news is that they are small and quick and we should have a size and strength advantage on the dline.

BILLYFRED0000
11-17-2009, 11:54 AM
I realy only watached their offense. They looked small and quick to me. If we can play on their side of the ball we will wear them out by late in the second quarter and roll them in the second half.

Dline must penetrate and let Caleb flow to the ball. They pull and trap alot and show the way to the ball. We must disrupt the pulling guards with penetartion. The good news is that they are small and quick and we should have a size and strength advantage on the dline.

I think they will move the ball some. But they will not be able to stop us consistently. Their D has usually been more of the problem than their O. Ferris was probably the only true power running team they played this year and Ferris did pull out the win.
And held them to 12 points in the process.

ctown
11-17-2009, 12:28 PM
We must disrupt the pulling guards with penetartion.

Penetartion sounds brutal. What is it??:1omg!:

gatordaze
11-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by ctown
Penetartion sounds brutal. What is it??:1omg!:

It invloves a rapid get off and significant thrust while staying below pad level.

BobcatBenny
11-17-2009, 02:34 PM
OK, you beat me down. I will mark it down ... but if your prediction comes true, you will only get partial credit.

However ... I do expect you to join the Celina Bobcat Boys Choir next week and solo the soprano part! :eek:

It's impossible to find a soprano boy in Celina since they drop early and turn out to be made of brass. But ... we will make you an honorary singer of Celina praises ... For your sake. ;)

BILLYFRED0000
11-17-2009, 02:44 PM
It invloves a rapid get off and significant thrust while staying below pad level.

Forgot to include keeping the head up while staying below pad level.

BILLYFRED0000
11-17-2009, 05:03 PM
If we do get penetration we will beat Kennedale.

ctown
11-17-2009, 06:59 PM
After reading this discussion I know Kennedale will fight like heck to keep it from happening.

gatordaze
11-17-2009, 07:17 PM
After reading this discussion I know Kennedale will fight like heck to keep it from happening.

Were they not going to fight like heck anyway?

Daddy D 11
11-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Celina is going to demolish Kennedale.

TheDOCTORdre
11-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Were they not going to fight like heck anyway?

Yes they were, but now they know they have the Doctor's support:D

lynx_rufus
11-17-2009, 07:32 PM
OK, you beat me down. I will mark it down ... but if your prediction comes true, you will only get partial credit.

However ... I do expect you to join the Celina Bobcat Boys Choir next week and solo the soprano part! :eek:

It's impossible to find a soprano boy in Celina since they drop early and turn out to be made of brass. But ... we will make you an honorary singer of Celina praises ... For your sake. ;)
I don't know if I can pull for Celina now.

The image of Dre in his choir robe ... singing like they haven't dropped yet ... would probably haunt me forever! :doh:

BILLYFRED0000
11-18-2009, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by lynx_rufus
I don't know if I can pull for Celina now.

The image of Dre in his choir robe ... singing like they haven't dropped yet ... would probably haunt me forever! :doh:

scary scary scary.....

TheDOCTORdre
11-18-2009, 09:34 AM
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5324/choir.jpg

DaHop72
11-18-2009, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Celina is going to demolish Kennedale. You do know that there is a limit to the number of teams you can band wagon don't you??:devil: :devil:

lynx_rufus
11-18-2009, 11:29 AM
Life will never be the same again ... :(

BILLYFRED0000
11-18-2009, 04:15 PM
ttt

BobcatBenny
11-18-2009, 04:26 PM
Of course the robe will be orange. But ... you seem to be in the spirit.

Start practicing those high notes!

TheDOCTORdre
11-18-2009, 11:28 PM
Although Kennedale will roll Celina, it will be nothing compared to the masacre the put on whichever team from Region 1 makes it to the semis... Kennedale is waiting to show Brownwood what a real football team looks like....

bowleghorses
11-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Although Kennedale will roll Celina, it will be nothing compared to the masacre the put on whichever team from Region 1 makes it to the semis... Kennedale is waiting to show Brownwood what a real football team looks like.... :stirpot:

haha...you need a bigger spoon

DaHop72
11-18-2009, 11:36 PM
Kennedale will roll Celina, :eek: :eek: :D :D

BobcatBenny
11-18-2009, 11:49 PM
It is sort of surprising that kennedale9 won't jump in here and support his/her team.

I guess there too much apprehension in Kennedale. :eek:

BILLYFRED0000
11-19-2009, 09:12 AM
It is sort of surprising that kennedale9 won't jump in here and support his/her team.

I guess there too much apprehension in Kennedale. :eek:

What,,, did somebody apprehend the football team???????:eek:

BILLYFRED0000
11-19-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000

Or the fans.....

95mustang
11-19-2009, 09:45 AM
Although Kennedale will roll Celina, it will be nothing compared to the masacre the put on whichever team from Region 1 makes it to the semis... Kennedale is waiting to show Brownwood what a real football team looks like.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ctown
11-19-2009, 10:42 AM
Although Kennedale will roll Celina, it will be nothing compared to the masacre the put on whichever team from Region 1 makes it to the semis... Kennedale is waiting to show Brownwood what a real football team looks like....

Aw man, you gotta lay down the pipe for a minute. :smoker: Bring it to the game though. Smoke it hard--If you can't read the scoreboard by the end of the game, you won't know your team lost. We'll be on the lookout for the lone Kennedale fan storming the field in a blue choir robe screaming, "WE WON, ROLLED YALL UP!!"

BILLYFRED0000
11-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Aw man, you gotta lay down the pipe for a minute. :smoker: Bring it to the game though. Smoke it hard--If you can't read the scoreboard by the end of the game, you won't know your team lost. We'll be on the lookout for the lone Kennedale fan storming the field in a blue choir robe screaming, "WE WON, ROLLED YALL UP!!"

Yeah what he said :clap: :clap: :clap:

BobcatBenny
11-19-2009, 12:54 PM
Dang ... My English as Second Language is terrible ... I thought I used that word correctly. :(

BILLYFRED0000
11-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Dang ... My English as Second Language is terrible ... I thought I used that word correctly. :(

Actually you did. it is one of those words tho that leads to a play on words. ya know what I mean. I like to play.

BILLYFRED0000
11-19-2009, 04:12 PM
So if you use DCTF bracket picks, whoever wins this game goes to the region finals. How bout that bobcats? I really believe the boys are going to get this one. Argyle in 2 weeks again. I like second chances.

firstdown
11-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Tap that break just a little. I hope your right but both teams have games that deserve their full attention first. Good luck to the Bobcats tomorrow, I think I' going to the game are you home or visitor?

BILLYFRED0000
11-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
Tap that break just a little. I hope your right but both teams have games that deserve their full attention first. Good luck to the Bobcats tomorrow, I think I' going to the game are you home or visitor?

Good question. I have not even asked. I should check tonight when I get to the house. i will run over to bobcat Kuntry and get me the early ticket and see what we have. It would be nice to be home team. I love the new orange jerseys. And believe me I agree with you on the brakes. But I have looked at the Kennedale games and that district is not strong. Add to that the fact that we actually get to play an offense that our base defense is very good at defending and I feel optimistic. Kennedale was picked to be your opponent in the region finals. we will see about that now won't we.

TheDOCTORdre
11-19-2009, 05:07 PM
The more and more I think about it, Celina does have a chance to win this game, I mean it will be very easy for Kennedale to overlook the Bobcats seeing as they pose no real threat to them, its a classic trap game so Kennedale must be aware. But if I know Kennedale, they will not fall into the trap. The Wildcats are prepared to attack

kennedale9
11-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Kennedale will win. Yes they didnt have the toughest schedule this year but they still continue to blow teams out of the water. people say celina has been battle tested, well yeah, but theyve lost most of those battles too.

kennedales Defense only gave up like 108 points in the regular season which is pretty good and will be trouble for celinas offense while celina might have a good match up for kennedales offense they havent forgotten that blow out last year.

Yes, Its going to be a deffensive game. with both teams well coached. but kennedale wins the athletic battle.

Kennedale by 14

TheDOCTORdre
11-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by kennedale9
Kennedale will win. Yes they didnt have the toughest schedule this year but they still continue to blow teams out of the water. people say celina has been battle tested, well yeah, but theyve lost most of those battles too.

kennedales Defense only gave up like 108 points in the regular season which is pretty good and will be trouble for celinas offense while celina might have a good match up for kennedales offense they havent forgotten that blow out last year.

Yes, Its going to be a deffensive game. with both teams well coached. but kennedale wins the athletic battle.

Kennedale by 14

:clap: :clap:

LE Dad
11-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Kennedale will win.

Kennedale by 14 WOW!! 14?? :thinking:

TheDOCTORdre
11-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
WOW!! 14?? :thinking:

i think he either made a mistake or is being modest, because I think what he really believes it will be a 41 point not 14 point victory. Good prediction:D

LE Dad
11-19-2009, 06:17 PM
i think he either made a mistake or is being modest, because I think what he really believes it will be a 41 point not 14 point victory. Good prediction:D :clap: :clap: LOL:D

:p

BobcatBenny
11-19-2009, 06:25 PM

Kennedale by 14
BobcatBenny strikes again! Reeling 'em in one at a time! ;)

TheDOCTORdre
11-19-2009, 11:46 PM
BobcatBenny strikes again! Reeling 'em in one at a time! ;)

Well Bnny its good that you found yourself a hobby, you're gonna need something to keep you busy in your spare time after this weekend when Celina is out of the playoffs

rolltider
11-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Well Bnny its good that you found yourself a hobby, you're gonna need something to keep you busy in your spare time after this weekend when Celina is out of the playoffs

I think he will plenty busy!!! Celina is going to pull their selves up and blow Kennedale out!

Too many teams in the play-offs have great records but the question is ...Did they really play anyone????

TheDOCTORdre
11-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by rolltider
I think he will plenty busy!!! Celina is going to pull their selves up and blow Kennedale out!

Too many teams in the play-offs have great records but the question is ...Did they really play anyone????

and there alot of teams in the playoffs that are "battle tested" but the question is did they win those battles:D

bobcat4life
11-20-2009, 12:54 AM
Celina is the home team and will wear the orange uniforms. And congrats to Argyle on the win tonight over Lake Worth.

RPF2666
11-20-2009, 07:10 AM

Celina is home...

BILLYFRED0000
11-20-2009, 08:35 AM
I still don't get it. Kennedale lost to Ferris. Now I believe Ferris to be an above average team but not by much. They have a decent defense and a good back. How does anybody figure Kennedale can beat a team that played well against 4 possible state champs when the team they lost to was not even in the playoffs? Can anybody answer that one for me?

bowleghorses
11-20-2009, 09:20 AM
:smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

Any questions?

ctown
11-20-2009, 09:56 AM
The more and more I think about it, Celina does have a chance to win this game, I mean it will be very easy for Kennedale to overlook the Bobcats seeing as they pose no real threat to them, its a classic trap game so Kennedale must be aware. But if I know Kennedale, they will not fall into the trap. The Wildcats are prepared to attack

Yeah, kinda like you overlooked that Ferris team...last year was probably a trap game for you guys too. Celina with 3 losses coming in beat down. Yeah, if you had fallen any deeper into that trap, you would have broken out of it in China...

BILLYFRED0000
11-20-2009, 10:02 AM
heck lets look a little deeper. Madison the team they beat by 7 in a good game was the runner up in 11 3a. Lake Worth was the champ. Lake Worth was slaughtered last night by Argyle. Lake Worth might have beaten Kennedale in a matchup. Argyle did beat us 29 14 but we did spot them 7 points by tossin it into the endzone on a bad shotgun snap and letting them fall on it. Ouch.
Well mistakes do happen.

TheDOCTORdre
11-20-2009, 10:18 AM
From the Celina vs Kennedale Internet Broadcast thread
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100521

Originally posted by bigdaddy
The Celina vs Kennedale game can be heard online at

celinabobcast.com

So you're telling me they're gonna broadcast the loss:D

BobcatBenny
11-20-2009, 10:57 AM
From the Celina vs Kennedale Internet Broadcast thread
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100521

So you're telling me they're gonna broadcast the loss:D
I do not even have to try to funny here ...

... they have already broadcast 4 of them this season.

And one of the broadcasts earned a "Homer Call of the Week" from 1310 The Ticket. :eek:

TheDOCTORdre
11-20-2009, 11:00 AM
I do not even have to try to funny here ...

... they have already broadcast 4 of them this season.

And one of the broadcasts earned a "Homer Call of the Week" from 1310 The Ticket. :eek:

Speaking of "homers" Benny, what do you think of me bein accused of being a Kennedale homer:D

KennedaleFaN
11-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Coach Barrett will have these boys ready to play.

DaHop72
11-20-2009, 11:37 AM
I still don't get it. Kennedale lost to Ferris. Now I believe Ferris to be an above average team but not by much. They have a decent defense and a good back. How does anybody figure Kennedale can beat a team that played well against 4 possible state champs when the team they lost to was not even in the playoffs? Can anybody answer that one for me? No, but what does Massey say??:devil: :devil:

block&tackle
11-20-2009, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
No, but what does Massey say??:devil: :devil:
Massey agrees with us Celina homers :clap:

DaHop72
11-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by block&tackle
Massey agrees with us Celina homers :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

gatordaze
11-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Speaking of "homers" Benny, what do you think of me bein accused of being a Kennedale homer:D

No your just the evil twin of Keith7. He has a new website. www.ihateallthatiscelina.com check it out!

TheDOCTORdre
11-20-2009, 11:57 AM
No your just the evil twin of Keith7. He has a new website. www.ihateallthatiscelina.com check it out!

To compare me to Keith 7 is ludacris...I'm filing a lawsuit for slander and defamation

DaHop72
11-20-2009, 11:59 AM
To compare me to Keith 7 is ludacris...I'm filing a lawsuit for slander and defamation :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

turbostud
11-20-2009, 12:05 PM
To compare me to Keith 7 is ludacris...I'm filing a lawsuit for slander and defamation

Ok how about Rocket? :D

firstdown
11-20-2009, 12:06 PM
FYI if you are going to this game allow for Traffic. 114 backs up all the way to 35 it will take 20 minutes to travel the short distance. Then if it's like last night the parking will back up as the NWISD collects its toll. A good alternate route for those from Celina would be to take the Justin (407) exit of of 35W and go west to 156 then go south to Northwest High School. Just watch your speed.

gatordaze
11-20-2009, 12:07 PM

And I am the MORON?

BobcatBenny
11-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Oh ... who dared to speak, "The Name That Must Not Be Spoken On A Celina Thread"?!? :doh:

That would be ... TNTMNBSOACT ... to make it short. :)

The wrath be on us all!!!

BobcatBenny
11-20-2009, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Ok how about Rocket? :D

And ... that would be "The Other Name That Must Not Be Spoken On A Celina Thread". :eek:

TONTMNBSOACT

block&tackle
11-20-2009, 12:10 PM
ludacris I tell you, its ludricis (in a high-pitched lisp)

Don't bother with the lawyers, just whoop him. He will be easy to find before or after the game and he is way softer than he looks. He was just a long-snapper in college and his coach swore that he was an idiot.:p

LE Dad
11-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Ok how about Rocket? :D Dre, Rocket and Keith7 :confused: I thought that was one guy using different SNs :doh: :eek:

Maybe brothers seperated at birth:thinking:

Just a thought :D

TheDOCTORdre
11-20-2009, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Dre, Rocket and Keith7 :confused: I thought that was one guy using different SNs :doh: :eek:

Maybe brothers seperated at birth:thinking:

Just a thought :D

you oughta be slapped silly...actually it seems like you already have been

BobcatBenny
11-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Man ... I know it probably good for Argyle to already have completed this round, but Friday is the right day to be playing these games. I can hardly wait.

TheDOCTORdre
11-20-2009, 04:23 PM
Final Score Kennedale 28 Celina 24

firstdown
11-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Man ... I know it probably good for Argyle to already have completed this round, but Friday is the right day to be playing these games. I can hardly wait.

Hey Benny whats wrong with Thursday we had better weather last night, but I do prefer Fridays also. To bad we don't have any input huh. :D

utbound
11-20-2009, 04:37 PM
hey firstdown thanks for telling us about the directions to the stadium tonight--going south on 156 sounds like a great plan do you know how long that usually takes going that direction? p.s. congrats on the win last night that was awesome!!

firstdown
11-20-2009, 04:42 PM
It's about 25 minutes or so to get to Northwest after you exit off of 35 onto 407. Thanks for the support and good luck tonight.

utbound
11-20-2009, 04:47 PM
thanks!! have a great weekend

bleedgreen
11-20-2009, 06:19 PM
OK.....it's time to roll out the barrel.

TheDOCTORdre
11-20-2009, 10:40 PM

CHS_89
11-20-2009, 10:44 PM

You were right. Good job Kennedale and good luck.

BobcatBenny
11-20-2009, 11:30 PM
Ok ... partial credit to the Doctor ...

Must admit ... I have been saying it all year ... turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.

But that was a weird game. Only one offensive TD ... and it was scored by the losing team.

Congrats ... Kennedale. Well coached and played game by the Wildcats. :clap: :clap: :clap: Excellent win.

Have a great run in the playoffs.

Good season Bobcats!!! Can't wait until next season.

TheDOCTORdre
11-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Ok ... partial credit to the Doctor ...

Must admit ... I have been saying it all year ... turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.

But that was a weird game. Only one offensive TD ... and it was scored by the losing team.

Congrats ... Kennedale. Well coached and played game by the Wildcats. :clap: :clap: :clap: Excellent win.

Have a great run in the playoffs.

Good season Bobcats!!! Can't wait until next season.

I guess I can put my choir robe away :D

CHS_89
11-20-2009, 11:35 PM

Funny! Actually, you might want to keep it around for a few more games, LOL!!

BobcatBenny
11-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Just don't give it away ... there is always next season. ;)

TheDOCTORdre
11-21-2009, 12:01 AM
Just don't give it away ... there is always next season. ;)

So should I let these folks that think I'm a Kennedale Homer know that I'm not from Kennedale, dont even follow the Wildcats and just wanted to make some noise:D

ctown
11-21-2009, 12:20 AM
Good game to Kennedale. Not sure what the stats look like but it comes down to what gets the win and Celina didn't do it. Celina has some work to do in reviving the program for next year.

ctown
11-21-2009, 12:21 AM
So should I let these folks that think I'm a Kennedale Homer know that I'm not from Kennedale, dont even follow the Wildcats and just wanted to make some noise:D

Well, you're sure to be an honorary citizen of the Wildcats.

BobcatBenny
11-21-2009, 12:33 AM
Good game to Kennedale. Not sure what the stats look like but it comes down to what gets the win and Celina didn't do it. Celina has some work to do in reviving the program for next year.
I do not think the word revive is what I would pick. I am leaning towards ... regroup.

Excellent program with excellent athletes this season. And it will still be an excellent program with excellent athletes next season.

I am not sure why things never got rolling smoothly this season, but hey, it was a great and exciting ride.

Thanks Bobcats! :clap:

bowleghorses
11-21-2009, 12:39 AM
Did I hear right that Kennedale only had three first downs and won?:1omg!:

bowleghorses
11-21-2009, 12:43 AM
Great job bobcats, keep your heads up. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I guarantee ya'll will be back.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

gatordaze
11-21-2009, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by bowleghorses

Celina D probably played their best game of the year. Up until 3rd and 29 in the 4th Kennedale had 1 fist down and less than 40 yards of Offense. Then the D gave up 32 yards and a first.

Offense was the issue not the D al 10 points were off of turnovers or Special Teams mistakes

CHS_89
11-21-2009, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by bowleghorses

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Interception gave them a field goal and a long punt return gave them a TD. Make no mistake, Kennedale stopped us when they had to. Good job Wildcats.

Thanks Celina and the Bobcat Seniors for a good season.

k-town6
11-21-2009, 12:51 AM
Congrats to Celina to a good year. Great game! You were a class act when you won last year and had the same respect and class this year. Wish nothing but good things for the Celina football program. We hope Romero will be ok.

Way to go Wildcats! Maybe now our defense will get the respect it deserves... Beat Pittsburgh!!!

marler1972
11-21-2009, 01:10 AM
Kennedale 3 1st downs 69 total yds.

orange machine
11-21-2009, 01:16 AM
nm

kennedale9
11-21-2009, 02:06 AM
well i was right it was a deffensive game. We didnt win by 14 but eh we'll take what we can get.

Great job to that kennedale D!!!

TheDOCTORdre
11-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by marler1972
Kennedale 3 1st downs 69 total yds.

I heard Kennedale doesnt like to blow out their opponents and they just like to do just enough to win the game, thus they settled for the 3 1st downs and 69 yards:D

RPF2666
11-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Kennedale won the game where it counts...on the scoreboard.

We are proud of our young men and are already looking forward to next year.

Good luck to Kennedale next week.