PDA

View Full Version : Quinlan Ford -35 Van-14 F

Bullaholic
11-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Should this be considered an upset? I picked Van to win this one.

kaorder1999
11-13-2009, 11:46 AM
big, big upset

LE Dad
11-13-2009, 11:52 AM
I think Van lost 3 starters during the year and could never find a QB. I thought that they would win this one though. Welcome to the playoffs :rolleyes:

icu812
11-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Not sure what else to say but QF just kicked our ars. Our offense has struggled at times since our QB went down so scoring 14 didn't surprise me. But....QF came out with an excellent plan to attack our D, blocked it extremely well and Van never made much in the way of adjustments. They pretty much just ran off tackle all night. They lined up with 5 down lineman, 3 backs plus the QB in the gun and 2 wide outs. We tried to stop it with 3 or 4 D-lineman. It didn't go so well, lol. We were constantly out numbered at the point of attack. Great job by QF!!

Just goes to show rankings, records, stats, don't mean much. Anything can and does happen in high school football.

Bullaholic
11-13-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by icu812
Not sure what else to say but QF just kicked our ars. Our offense has struggled at times since our QB went down so scoring 14 didn't surprise me. But....QF came out with an excellent plan to attack our D, blocked it extremely well and Van never made much in the way of adjustments. They pretty much just ran off tackle all night. They lined up with 5 down lineman, 3 backs plus the QB in the gun and 2 wide outs. We tried to stop it with 3 or 4 D-lineman. It didn't go so well, lol. We were constantly out numbered at the point of attack. Great job by QF!!

Just goes to show rankings, records, stats, don't mean much. Anything can and does happen in high school football.

ICU---Sorry for your loss, but thanks for coming up and giving an honest game summary. Wish everybody could be as classy in defeat as you. Best of luck to the Vandals next season.

LE Dad
11-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
ICU---Sorry for your loss, but thanks for coming up and giving an honest game summary. Wish everybody could be as classy in defeat as you. Best of luck to the Vandals next season. :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
11-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by icu812

Just goes to show rankings, records, stats, don't mean much. Anything can and does happen in high school football. Dang, I hate to see ya'll go out so soon. I knew you had your doubts about how far the Vandals could go, but I sure was hoping they would surprise you. Nights like last night are why we have next year

:D