PDA

View Full Version : Needville VS SA Sam Houston

onsideanytime
11-12-2009, 09:52 AM
Both of these teams will be coming off a huge upset of a win, where will this game most likely be played?(Maybe in Cuero or Sealy) who has the upperhand in this game? also wonder will there be any Gobblers and Tigers making the trip to watch this game?

44INAROW
11-12-2009, 10:05 AM
:1popcorn:

OldBison75
11-12-2009, 10:30 AM
THIS THREAD IS JUST WRONG!!!!!!!! If both Sealy and Cuero were to lose this week, I would have to move to a remote island and build a nuclear shelter for protection. I think that there will be alot of upsets in the playoffs this next couple of weeks, but I define upsets and teams winning games that they should not win by taking advantage of opportunites and not making mistakes. For both Sealy and Cuero to lose would not be upsets, it would be a frigging miracle. Miracle's worry the crap outta me because they usually mean that what is to follow will not turn out good. If these miracles did happen---this board would be so very quiet in the next few weeks--ONLY ROCKET WOULD STILL BE CROWING.

pirate4state
11-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by onsideanytime
Both of these teams will be coming off a huge upset of a win, where will this game most likely be played?(Maybe in Cuero or Sealy) who has the upperhand in this game? also wonder will there be any Gobblers and Tigers making the trip to watch this game?

onsideanytime,
Are you a special teams coach?
:thinking:

carter08
11-12-2009, 05:25 PM
needville could beat sealy.

sa sam houston cannnot beat cuero.

garciap77
11-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by carter08
needville could beat sealy.

sa sam houston cannnot beat cuero.

:iagree:

Kojak
11-13-2009, 09:00 AM
This thread should have started with "Once upon a time".

teetle
11-13-2009, 09:59 AM
Needville will be playing Basketballs. Jimmie gonna sees to that. He got something for needville and theys aints goinna like it. But Jimmie he gonna make them like it. He bes good that way.:bigcry: :eek: :bigcry:

Tiger Dad
11-13-2009, 10:08 AM
Those Wylie folks still have not gotten over 78 have they?

Gobbla2001
11-13-2009, 07:21 PM
haha

Look, I'm not doubting that SA Sam Houston could beat Cuero, because those boys have a LOT more to play for than Cuero does...

But Needville beating Sealy? C'mon now...

wait... that does make sense (ha, proof-read my message, I originally spelled it "sINCe")... seeing how thuggish Sealy is, all of their starters could get thrown out of the game for being, well, thuggish... then when they go to the second string, maybe third string, all of those players get ejected... wow... the possibilities...

I HOPE YOU THUGS IN SEALY LOSE!!!

Un-sincerely,
The Bulls roaming the Pasture of, ugh, Court of Pain...

In all seriousness, I could see SA-SH beating Cuero just because of their motivation, depends on which Gobblers show up tonight (Hopefully the badass, Cole-honorin' type)...

Needville beating Sealy? Don't see it happening but would I be shocked? Not entirely... Needville is NOT a bad team...

garciap77
11-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Dad

Go Needville!:D

Gobbla2001
11-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Dad

Wow... I've heard of tigers overreacting; jumping zoo walls and attackin' fools in San Something-O, CA... but jeez...

think I won't comment on Sealy ever again...

Gobbla2001: "Yah, Sealy really looked great the other night, what a badass team... I don't think the 1983 Dangerfield team could beat these guys"

Tiger Dad: "Hmm, must not be over the mid-90s yet"

Mean Green Fan
11-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
onsideanytime,
Are you a special teams coach?
:thinking:

No hes just SPECIAL:D ED