PDA

View Full Version : La Vernia Bears fans.......

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-26-2003, 07:01 PM
Where are they? I haven't seen them since last season. I had figured they would show back up about now, especially since they are playing Port Isabel this coming Friday, but not a one has shown up......???

BULLDOGFAN
08-26-2003, 08:04 PM
They still have tails tucked from the Bandera whipping last year....

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-26-2003, 09:31 PM
Yeah, Bandera did whip them pretty good in bi-district last season. But seriously though, there's got to be another reason for their absence.

bulldogvet85
08-28-2003, 02:56 PM
they will not be as good as they have been in years past they were hurt by the seniors that left. La vernia really did get there butts kicked by bandera last year. I'd be real suprised if they make past the first rund of the play-offs this year. that is if they even make it. they should though with the easy district that they have. And marion prolly won't match up with them as well this year either. if La vernia can beat somerset I'll be surprised. Cuz sommerset is gonna be a damn good team this year

Bandera YaYa
08-28-2003, 03:01 PM
It's true, they are probably still licking their wounds from the mighty Bulldogs......

"Come out, Come out, wherever you are!!" :D

Tarpon2004
08-28-2003, 03:51 PM
Can't wait to see the Tarpons play tommorrow.....should be interesting...GO TARPONS!!

Bandera YaYa
08-28-2003, 04:08 PM
....still talking about who Bandera whupped, I see.... :D

GO DOGS....2002 STATE CHAMPS.....GO DOGS!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-28-2003, 05:00 PM
Bandera YaYa:
....still talking about who Bandera whupped, I see.... :D

GO DOGS....2002 STATE CHAMPS.....GO DOGS!!Hey YaYa, La Vernia isn't on your schedule, but it is on Port Isabel's.....so lay off. That comment was uncalled for.

footballgal
08-28-2003, 08:23 PM
Most if not all of the pre-season predictions have La Vernia winning their district, they can't be bad, like some are making them sound to be.

TARPON DAD
08-29-2003, 10:35 AM
LA VERNIA WERE WAITING
COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS L V.
LIFE IS NOT ALWAYS FAIR.
BANDERA YA YA GROW UP ,ITS OVER FOR THE

BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

<small>[ August 29, 2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: TARPON DAD ]</small>

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-29-2003, 02:37 PM
footballgal:
Most if not all of the pre-season predictions have La Vernia winning their district, they can't be bad, like some are making them sound to be.You're right, Esmy. The problem is that La Vernia is the only good team in a pretty weak district. It would be like Port Isabel in a district with teams the likes of Lyford, Rio Hondo, Progreso, and lets throw in Roma to add the higher student population school.

Ranger Mom
08-29-2003, 02:49 PM
LOL!!!!! :D

I thought this post said LaVernia BEER fans!!!

Monday's Schedule: Ranger Mom gets eyes checked!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-29-2003, 02:50 PM
Ranger Mom:
LOL!!!!! :D

I thought this post said LaVernia BEER fans!!!

Monday's Schedule: Ranger Mom gets eyes checked!!You've got booze on the mind, don't ya?

Ranger Mom
08-29-2003, 02:51 PM
OOPS!! Scratch that..no eye Dr. will see me Labor Day, huh!!