PDA

View Full Version : Can Celina beat Gilmer

Commerce Fan
11-10-2003, 04:09 PM
The way I see it is Celina, barring a bus crash on the way to the game should easily take Commerce by 20 points but Gilmer on the other hand will face some stiff competition with daingerfield but should come out victorious by at least 6 points setting up a tremendous game next week in which Gilmer should win by 2 points. I say all of this just to warn you D1 and D2 State Champions will come out of Region II and you had better watch out for Gilmer!!!!!!!!!!! Forney should win D1 but if not then gainesville will back them up!!!!!! Burnet should go out in the 2nd round ( a tremendous upset by the way) to cuero who will not get up the next week for Zapata thus leaving the door wide open for Forney as if they needed any help! Good luck to all!!!

PPHSfan
11-10-2003, 04:15 PM
Gilmer is my D2 pick to win it all this year. Can Celina beat Gimer? Yes, but I don't see it happening this year. Gilmer is on Fire.

Buckeye80
11-10-2003, 04:15 PM
I just don't know. I had a buddy go see the Celina/Gainesville game, and he told me that he couldn't see a way that we would not put at least 40 points up on Celina if we played. But Celina has only lost THAT game this year, they have to be doing something right don't they? I haven't seen Celina play since the DField game last year, so I honestly can't say for sure. By the way, my friend is from Dallas, so there was no Gilmer bias in what he told me. But first things first, we have to take care of Daingerfield, and Celina has to take care of you guys....good luck!

Buckeye80
11-10-2003, 04:36 PM
SOMEONE POST SOMETHING FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!

PPHSfan
11-10-2003, 04:38 PM
Ok, when are you going to fix that quote from the Grail. I thought I told you that you had it wrong. :D

Buckeye80
11-10-2003, 04:39 PM
PPHSfan:
Ok, when are you going to fix that quote from the Grail. I thought I told you that you had it wrong. :D What do you mean it's wrong? I never got anything.

Buckeye80
11-10-2003, 04:43 PM
PPHS is this better?

PPHSfan
11-10-2003, 04:49 PM
Here It Is (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011484#000024)

Buckeye80
11-10-2003, 04:55 PM
PPHSfan:
Here It Is (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011484#000024)I told you it was the taunting at the second castle (at the end of the movie). When they dump the bucket of crap on Arthur and Bedivere.

Buckeye80
11-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Buckeye80:

PPHSfan:
Here It Is (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011484#000024)I told you it was the taunting at the second castle (at the end of the movie). When they dump the bucket of crap on Arthur and Bedivere.Just checked, and it is as follows, "I wave my private parts at your aunties you cheesy lot of second-hand, electric donkey bottom biters!"

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-10-2003, 06:22 PM
PPHSfan:
Here It Is (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011484#000024)W hat's with that Gainesville Leopards best team on the planet crap??? Did you lose a bet?????

Buckeye80
11-10-2003, 06:31 PM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:

PPHSfan:
Here It Is (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011484#000024)W hat's with that Gainesville Leopards best team on the planet crap??? Did you lose a bet?????Ahh, but he didn't say which planet. Gainesville would be the best team on a planet where there were no other teams...think about it. Besides, they are pretty darn good for THIS planet.

Buckeye80
11-10-2003, 06:32 PM
Back to the original topic, Yes Celina could beat Gilmer, No they won't beat Gilmer!

cc700
11-10-2003, 06:33 PM
HEY TARPON FAN GAINESVILLE IS THE REAL DEAL.IM JUST GLAD THERE IN D-1.ALSO IM NOT FROM GAINESVILLE IVE JUST SEEN THEM PLAY.

cc700
11-10-2003, 06:41 PM
YES CELINA CAN BEAT GILMER.THEY WILL HAVE TO PLAY A MISTAKE FREE GAME TO HAVE A CHANCE.BUT GILMER HAS TO BEAT A VERY GOOD DAINGERFIELD TEAM FIRST.

PPHSfan
11-10-2003, 08:18 PM
I didn't exactly lose a bet, however I am a man of my word. I said I would put a Pro-Gainesville post in my signature if they Smoked Celina. I did not know at the time that Celina would not be playing 3 key players, but I never go back on my word.

BigRedfan
11-10-2003, 08:52 PM
I do not think that Celina can beat Gilmer. THEY ARE VERY GOOD THIS YEAR. :) :D wink

PPHSfan
11-10-2003, 09:22 PM
Buckeye80:

Buckeye80:

PPHSfan:
Here It Is (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011484#000024)I told you it was the taunting at the second castle (at the end of the movie). When they dump the bucket of crap on Arthur and Bedivere.Just checked, and it is as follows, "I wave my private parts at your aunties you cheesy lot of second-hand, electric donkey bottom biters!"Do you mean this part? :p

GUARD: 'Allo, daffy English kaniggets and Monsieur Arthur-King, who is afraid of a duck, you know! So, we French fellows out-wit you a second time!

ARTHUR: How dare you profane this place with your presence!? I command you, in the name of the Knights of Camelot, to open the doors of this sacred castle, to which God himself has guided us!

GUARD: How you English say, I one more time a-unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window-dresser! So, you think you could out-clever us French folk with your silly knees-bent running about advancing behavior! I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.

ARTHUR: In the name of the Lord, we demand entrance to this sacred castle!

GUARD: No chance, English bedwetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your daughter an unrequested silly thing. You tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms!

Buckeye80
11-10-2003, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE]I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.

I watched it with the subtitles on, and it read cheesy lot not heaving lot. But who actually knows?

PPHSfan
11-10-2003, 09:54 PM
LOL, well I have a transcript signed by John Cleese and it has heaving. But it also has a ton of really good stuff that Didn't make the film. :p

dogdad
11-10-2003, 10:50 PM
Commerce Fan:
The way I see it is Celina, barring a bus crash on the way to the game should easily take Commerce by 20 points but Gilmer on the other hand will face some stiff competition with daingerfield but should come out victorious by at least 6 points setting up a tremendous game next week in which Gilmer should win by 2 points. I say all of this just to warn you D1 and D2 State Champions will come out of Region II and you had better watch out for Gilmer!!!!!!!!!!! Forney should win D1 but if not then gainesville will back them up!!!!!! Burnet should go out in the 2nd round ( a tremendous upset by the way) to cuero who will not get up the next week for Zapata thus leaving the door wide open for Forney as if they needed any help! Good luck to all!!!CommerceFan, where is your tongue? Is it in your cheek?

<small>[ November 10, 2003, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: dogdad ]</small>

Footballfan25
11-10-2003, 11:29 PM
NO

Commerce Fan
11-11-2003, 07:41 AM
dogdad:

Commerce Fan:
The way I see it is Celina, barring a bus crash on the way to the game should easily take Commerce by 20 points but Gilmer on the other hand will face some stiff competition with daingerfield but should come out victorious by at least 6 points setting up a tremendous game next week in which Gilmer should win by 2 points. I say all of this just to warn you D1 and D2 State Champions will come out of Region II and you had better watch out for Gilmer!!!!!!!!!!! Forney should win D1 but if not then gainesville will back them up!!!!!! Burnet should go out in the 2nd round ( a tremendous upset by the way) to cuero who will not get up the next week for Zapata thus leaving the door wide open for Forney as if they needed any help! Good luck to all!!!CommerceFan, where is your tongue? Is it in your cheek?There are years when you can strut and there are years we we are better off sitting back and shutting up let's just say I am in my recliner! We are very luckey just to be in the playoffs and if you saw us play ya'll you would say so too that was no fluke!!!!!!!!

cc700
11-11-2003, 10:19 AM
GILMER NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT DAINGERFIELD FIRST OR THY WILL BE ONE AND DONE.

reptard7isCRAZY
11-11-2003, 10:22 AM
Gilmer has still not made me a believer. Beat Daingerfield and Celina, then you will live up to half you hype.

cc700
11-11-2003, 10:27 AM
I AGREE IF GILMER BEATS DAINGERFIELD AND CELINA THEY COULD GO ALL THE WAY.BUT A TEAM TO LOOK OUT FOR IS ATLANTA.PEOPLE SEE THERE RECORD AND MAY THINK THERE NOT GOOD BUT THEY HAVE PLAYED VERY HARD TEAMS.

reptard7isCRAZY
11-11-2003, 10:30 AM
Celina and Daingerfield won't compare to the state game.

BUDDY
11-11-2003, 10:54 AM
Gilmer will not be playing Celina. If there is that much confidence that Gilmer will beat Daingerfield, then Daingerfield will beat you even worse than it should be.

MonkeyJoe
11-11-2003, 11:27 AM
celina can beat glimer...but they wont

Buckeye80
11-11-2003, 04:50 PM
BUDDY:
Gilmer will not be playing Celina. If there is that much confidence that Gilmer will beat Daingerfield, then Daingerfield will beat you even worse than it should be.I disagree...I have been around both of these programs my entire life. I know the rivalry which used to exist, and how it has withered in the past decade due to redistricting. Trust me, from the first day of two-a-days this year, Gilmer's team and fans have been keeping a watchful eye on the D'Field Tigers. Both programs knew that they were on a collision course with each other the entire season, and now it has come to fruition (how do you like that). Regardless, I think the Buckeyes get a little revenge on the Tigers this week. Should be a good game, though. Go Buckeyes!!!!!