PDA

View Full Version : United States Army works wonders!

therealbulldogs
10-21-2003, 08:50 PM
As I was at home last Friday getting ready for the game someone came knocking on my door. I wasn't expecting anybody so I was curious. I opened the door and it was a friend of mine I hadn't seen since last April. Our senior year of high school he started at guard and I played tackle next to him. When we graduated he was about 6'4 and 285 pounds and I was 6'4 and 265 pounds. Well in April he told me he was going into the Army and was weighing about 315 at that time. Well, when I opened the door only about half of him was there. He is now 210 pounds! I was almost in a state of shock. I always felt little when I was around him and now he makes me feel big. He even gave me a lot of his old clothes. He's going to Alaska on the 30th of this month for a few months and then he is supposed to go to Iraq for a while. He was a 3A football player and is now serving our country and I would like to hear some of your stories about other former 3A players that are now or have served our great country.

therealbulldogs
10-21-2003, 10:56 PM
ttt

Mustang '89
10-21-2003, 11:36 PM
I went in the Army at 235 lbs (playing weight). After 9 weeks of basic training, dropped down to 185 lbs. Don't want to say how much I gained back after I got out in '99.