PDA

View Full Version : What 8 years can do to ya.

aggiejwp
11-10-2009, 12:58 AM
RM asked me for a small update, so I figured I would indulge some of you who still are curious what ever happened to me..

Well I've done all the grown up things that one can do (marriage, house, full time job, etc.) except for the most recent which just happened a month ago. I have made a man-cub. We'll my wife has that is...

This is Cullen, Little-AJ to some of ya'll.
http://i35.tinypic.com/16acoc1.jpg

I swear he's got more hair than I've ever seen on a month old.

GreenMonster
11-10-2009, 01:21 AM
Congrats AJ! Welcome to the Daddy club. Just remember, child rearing is the most important and most rewarding job you will ever have, which i have no doubt you you already know and fully understand. There's just something about hearing that baby's first cries that change your whole world and all of your priorities. Good luck and try not to be such a stranger.

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2009, 06:27 AM
He looks like your wife, lucky thing. ;) Congrats to you both. :)

PhiI C
11-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Congratulations AJ! Enjoy them while they are young. He will be grown up before you know it.

DaHop72
11-10-2009, 08:53 AM
Good looking little man AJ, enjoy him now because he will be grown in a heart beat. Also enjoy him now because he will become a teenager and be the smartest young man on earth. :mad: :mad:

:D :D

Congrats again to you and your wife.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
11-10-2009, 09:35 AM
Thanks AJ!! He is precious!!!

trojandad
11-10-2009, 11:47 AM
That little guy is WAY too cute to be a future aggie.....maybe an smu mustang.....

congrats.....

OldBison75
11-10-2009, 01:57 PM
He is a cute thing. But, like several have said, they grow up fast and all seem to think us "old Folks" are pretty dumb. This will be the most challenging years fo your life until he graduates--but also the most proud years you will ever experience.

By the way--that look in his eyes tells me he WILL be and Aggie--he see the Eyes of TEXAS are upon him!!!!!!!

aggiejwp
11-11-2009, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by trojandad
That little guy is WAY too cute to be a future aggie.....maybe an smu mustang.....

congrats..... You kidding me, i've changed his diaper enough to see that he is a redass.

WHOOP!

BaseballUmp
11-11-2009, 12:50 AM
Congrats man. The lil'uns lookin good