PDA

View Full Version : Hasan is a terrorist ...

BobcatBenny
11-09-2009, 10:57 PM
... and nobody rushed to judgement.

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 11:25 PM
I'll tell you one thing those people have over there in the middle east is their stance on crime amongst themselves. You screw up....you pay dearly, usually w/ your life. When I lived in downtown Kuwait City, I was reading the paper one morning (the English version of course)...and a guy had been arrested for possession of marijuana.....he sentenced to death by hanging only DAYS later. :eek:

If we were more stern in this country on crime, we might not have the problems we have here w/ it.

But that's another issue that I'll refrain from speaking on any further.

Gobbla2001
11-10-2009, 07:42 AM
or we could make it to where *********wasn't a crime, which could stop a lot of the crime that goes along with the fact that ********* is illegal...

JasperDog94
11-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
or we could make it to where marijuana wasn't a crime, which could stop a lot of the crime that goes along with the fact that marijuana is illegal... That's the best way to make crime go down...just legalize all forms of crime and then we will have no crime.:p :p

big daddy russ
11-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
That's the best way to make crime go down...just legalize all forms of crime and then we will have no crime.:p :p
Don't legalize all crime, just that one. :D

BreckTxLonghorn
11-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Don't legalize all crime, just that one. :D

And ****, that **it is bada....

pirate4state
11-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
And ****, that **it is bada.... Just ask Andre

BobcatBenny
11-10-2009, 05:07 PM
P4S ... I like your cake in your sig.

I am just happy I didn't have to give the District 9-3A Second Runner-ups one of these cakes.

http://www.cakes-you-can-bake.com/images/basketball-cake-12071.jpg

injuredinmelee
11-10-2009, 08:33 PM
we can say sh&% on here now?

injuredinmelee
11-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
we can say sh&% on here now?

if so, nice cause im gonna unleash the beast...

IHStangFan
11-10-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
P4S ... I like your cake in your sig.

I am just happy I didn't have to give the District 9-3A Second Runner-ups one of these cakes.

http://www.cakes-you-can-bake.com/images/basketball-cake-12071.jpg LOL!!!!! Nice.

Phantom Stang
11-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I'll tell you one thing those people have over there in the middle east is their stance on crime amongst themselves. You screw up....you pay dearly, usually w/ your life. When I lived in downtown Kuwait City, I was reading the paper one morning (the English version of course)...and a guy had been arrested for possession of *********.....he sentenced to death by hanging only DAYS later. :eek:

If we were more stern in this country on crime, we might not have the problems we have here w/ it.

But that's another issue that I'll refrain from speaking on any further.
Did you mean to say *********?

Phantom Stang
11-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Guess you did.:confused:

SintonFan
11-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
That's the best way to make crime go down...just legalize all forms of crime and then we will have no crime.:p :p

:doh: :doh: :doh: ;) :D