PDA

View Full Version : 9-3a state champ

orange machine
11-09-2009, 10:47 PM
9-3a will have atleast one state champ this year. I think Argyle is the front runner, followed by Prosper then Celina. Prosper i believe if they can get to the state championship is gonna have there hands full with Gilmer, but Prospers defense is awsome and i dont think Gilmer has played against a defesne that good. I believe that Celina and Argyle will meet again in the playoffs and i think whoever wins that game will win the title in DII. Argyle is the front runner to beat Celina of course, but dont count out the Bobcats in the playoffs its a new year now.

M-town lobo fan
11-09-2009, 10:55 PM
Goodluck! I'm glad you already counted out monahans,graham,brownwwod,china springs & Defending state champs undefeated carthage.they should just forfiet the playoffs & hand argyle the trophy

bowleghorses
11-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Sounds like a plan!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

orange machine
11-09-2009, 10:59 PM
If im wrong i will eat all the Crow you can give me, but im pretty sure i wont be wrong.

orange machine
11-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Goodluck! I'm glad you already counted out monahans,graham,brownwwod,china springs & Defending state champs undefeated carthage.they should just forfiet the playoffs & hand argyle the trophy

If you can make it to the playoffs in this district then you have a great shot at winning a title.

BobcatBenny
11-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Well ... your point is pretty good ... OM gets excited sometimes. And ... he is fearless.

But ... come on ... Brownwood? LOL

orange machine
11-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Im not sayin 9-3a teams will have it easy, but there are no better teams in the state other than maybe Gilmer that are as good as the teams in 9-3a.

LE Dad
11-09-2009, 11:08 PM
Oh my!! Rocket is rubbing off on some folks:D LOL

:p

orange machine
11-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Oh my!! Rocket is rubbing off on some folks:D LOL

:p

:foul: i cant believe you compared me to Rocket maybe i need to go see a psychiatrist. Im just having fun trying :stirpot: things up.

bowleghorses
11-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Well he won't have to wait near as long as the woodies to see if he is right.:p

orange machine
11-09-2009, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
Well he won't have to wait near as long as the woodies to see if he is right.:p

Thats no lie.

LE Dad
11-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
:foul: i cant believe you compared me to Rocket maybe i need to go see a psychiatrist. Im just having fun trying :stirpot: things up. :clap: LOL just had to say it :D It should be a fun 6 weeks :p

M-town lobo fan
11-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Well Goodluck to all District 9. Oh BTW I do recall Carthage beating Celina in the State Championship last year but you did represent well In both Title Games winning 1 out of 2.Good year last year for District 9

navscanmaster
11-10-2009, 12:36 AM
Im not sayin 9-3a teams will have it easy, but there are no better teams in the state other than maybe Gilmer that are as good as the teams in 9-3a.

Not saying they aren't good, because they are. But outside of Celina, Prosper and Argyle, who else is even relevant in that district? I mean, there are three good teams and three bad teams. I would be shocked not to see one of these three make the playoffs, regardless of how their year is going.

WOS87
11-10-2009, 01:14 AM
Sorry but Region III should rule the roost in both divisions this year. Just my prediction.

rolltider
11-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Not saying they aren't good, because they are. But outside of Celina, Prosper and Argyle, who else is even relevant in that district? I mean, there are three good teams and three bad teams. I would be shocked not to see one of these three make the playoffs, regardless of how their year is going.

Sad thing is any of the 3 other teams would have a chance at winning district in 13-3A. Farmersville won district Prosper 27 Farmersville 0

Just saying I feel for those guys having to compete in a district with 2007 State Title 2008 State Title and 2007 State runner up.

WOS87
11-10-2009, 01:24 AM
Gainesville played for a State Title as recently as 2005 and won one in 2003. They have always been a rather cyclical program and just happen to have had a few down years the past 4 seasons. In fact, I recall Gainesville destroying Celina in that 2003 season the first time Celina moved up to 3A when they were in the same district.

navscanmaster
11-10-2009, 01:35 AM
I am talking about these last few years though. Argyle has been building a great program, Prosper reached the pinnacle and is still defending it, and Celina is fighting like hell to hang on to their rightful place at the top of north Texas' 3A and under programs. I think the Bobcats still command that respect, though Prosper, and now Argyle, are starting to get more love. Prosper has blown me away with their new facilities. Name another 3A school (by itself) with the kind of facilities the Eagles now study and compete in. :thinking:

rolltider
11-10-2009, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by WOS87
Gainesville played for a State Title as recently as 2005 and won one in 2003. They have always been a rather cyclical program and just happen to have had a few down years the past 4 seasons. In fact, I recall Gainesville destroying Celina in that 2003 season the first time Celina moved up to 3A when they were in the same district.

My point exactly... It is a tough district way tougher than any other in the State. It has the most State Titles in the past 20 years and the most appearances in the state title game.
9 State Titles since 1995 and 4 appearances
Only 3 of these are 3A Titles

As a district I don't think any other districts come close.

WOS87
11-10-2009, 01:44 AM
Sealy and La Grange may disagree with you

Spread It Out
11-10-2009, 01:45 AM

I'm pretty sure Cuero, Abilene Wylie, and Sealy (to name a few) will have something to say about that before it's all set and done.

rolltider
11-10-2009, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Spread It Out
I'm pretty sure Cuero, Abilene Wylie, and Sealy (to name a few) will have something to say about that before it's all set and done.
I wouldn't expect any less.

big daddy russ
11-10-2009, 03:21 AM
Prosper i believe if they can get to the state championship is gonna have there hands full with Gilmer, but Prospers defense is awsome and i dont think Gilmer has played against a defesne that good.
No defenses that good, eh?

3A #13 Jasper... allowing 15.78 PPG minus the 42 Gilmer hung on them.

2A #1 Daingerfield... allowing 5.22 PPG minus the 43 Gilmer hung on them. (Yes, the same Daingerfield that thumped Celina earlier this season.)

The Buckeyes also hung 35 on then-12th-ranked Texarkana Liberty-Eylau and 70 on 4A playoff team Kilgore. I understand your district pride and you have one of the toughest ones in the state, but realize that this Gilmer squad is an absolute monster.

statewide
11-10-2009, 07:42 AM

How do you know? Maybe we should go ahead and play the games anyway........

bowleghorses
11-10-2009, 09:30 AM
I am talking about these last few years though. Argyle has been building a great program, Prosper reached the pinnacle and is still defending it, and Celina is fighting like hell to hang on to their rightful place at the top of north Texas' 3A and under programs. I think the Bobcats still command that respect, though Prosper, and now Argyle, are starting to get more love. Prosper has blown me away with their new facilities. Name another 3A school (by itself) with the kind of facilities the Eagles now study and compete in. :thinking:

You are not kidding about the Prosper facilities. I went through them this past weekend,man they will blow your mind. It seems like they thought of everything. There isn't a Louisiana college facility more impressive. When they get the new stadium built look out, everyone will want to play playoff games there. It will be funny watching my home team here in louisiana playing on that old grass field this week. But ,at least we got a home field playoff game.:D

BILLYFRED0000
11-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
No defenses that good, eh?

3A #13 Jasper... allowing 15.78 PPG minus the 42 Gilmer hung on them.

2A #1 Daingerfield... allowing 5.22 PPG minus the 43 Gilmer hung on them. (Yes, the same Daingerfield that thumped Celina earlier this season.)

The Buckeyes also hung 35 on then-12th-ranked Texarkana Liberty-Eylau and 70 on 4A playoff team Kilgore. I understand your district pride and you have one of the toughest ones in the state, but realize that this Gilmer squad is an absolute monster.

Big Daddy. Gilmer is a monster. I believe they win it all. And I think Prosper loses iin the semi's to AW. I also believe It will be argyle or Celina d2 semi's and Carthage may win it all.

big daddy russ
11-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Big Daddy. Gilmer is a monster. I believe they win it all. And I think Prosper loses iin the semi's to AW. I also believe It will be argyle or Celina d2 semi's and Carthage may win it all.
I'd agree with all of that. I think the Region 2 D1 crown goes through Prosper and that the road to the D2 crown goes through Argyle, Celina, Kennedale and Pittsburg.

Argyle's looked as good as anyone anywhere, Celina has the program and the tradition and just expect to win in the postseason, and I've gotten past the Pitt and Kennedale losses and believe they're a threat to everyone.

bigwood33
11-10-2009, 03:23 PM

I doubt seriously that any other 3A (possibly 4A) district can pass a $710,000,000 bond. The new school was built to house 2000+ and they are only using half of it at this time, the other half is not open.

oldtownag
11-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Seems to me that Celina was going to win last year also. Carthage takes a back seat to no one. Including Gilmer, Prosper, Argyle..............

BobcatBenny
11-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by oldtownag
Seems to me that Celina was going to win last year also. Carthage takes a back seat to no one. Including Gilmer, Prosper, Argyle..............
Can't accuse Celina of being greedy.

They will give East Texas a game here or there.

There is only one thing Celina hates more than losing, and that is hearing the East Texas fans belly ache. :D

bobcat4life
11-10-2009, 07:42 PM
I love hat my team is in such a tough district, but nobody will beat the beast we call Gilmer. They are way too talented and are my pick to win it all. I dont think Prosper beats Monahans though. And Carthage will repeat in D2.
BTW, the Prosper high school is the most expensive in the state.

rolltider
11-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000

I am pretty sure everyone picked Prosper to lose last year too. Gilmer is a monster and AW has a score to settle. I think 9-3A has a good a chance to be ther again this year. Looking forward to watching play out. Never count Celina out everyone did last year nobody saw either one of those teams as State contenders. I feel Argyle has got what it takes to get there and should not face much of a threat til late in the play off match ups. I am pulling 9-3A all the way and know that on this site this district doesn't get the respect.

Prosper's facilities are incredible and really show that education, fine arts, and athletics are all important. The classrooms are just as impressive as the athletic facilities. Some districts will put up the $$$$$ for stadiums but not for books,computers, and theater.
Kudos for putting a state of the art school in a 3A district. I doubt it is the most expensive in the state with all the incredible schools Frisco has been building, but definitely the most expensive in 3A right now. The next alignment should be the last in 3A with numbers reaching over 800.

big daddy russ
11-11-2009, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by rolltider
...I am pulling 9-3A all the way and know that on this site this district doesn't get the respect...
You don't?

3ADL Division I Pick 'Em (http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict_list.cfm?parent=632229)

3ADL Division II Pick 'Em (http://www.bracketmaker.com/predict_list.cfm?parent=632253)

3ADL Top 25 (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=1333760)

Originally posted by big daddy russ
RANK (PVS) TEAM/RECORD—PTS (First-place votes)

4. (5) Argyle (10-0)—490
9. (8) Prosper (9-1)—355
20. (18) Celina (6-4)—108

The Downlow gave a four-loss team with no wins over ranked opponents a spot in the top 20. I see plenty of Argyles and Prospers as champions in the pick 'ems.

BobcatBenny
11-11-2009, 03:04 AM
I really dig OM and how he is excited about 9-3A football.

Its not a crazy prediction ... the odds do not seem that astronomically out of this world.

However ... there are some really really good teams out there.

Gilmer and Carthage are not #1 and #2 in the 3ADL top 25 by accident.

Yet, the #1 thing I know is this ... the Bobcats better stay focused this week ... because VA would be more than happy to remove Celina from the brackets.

OldBison75
11-11-2009, 10:07 AM
I agree that the polls and teams on paper look to be heavily favoring the teams from 9-3A, and that Gilmer appears to be the class of 3A Division 1. BUT, I also see that there are about 10 teams that have the talent, skill, and heart to upset any of these teams on any given night. I know that it is very hard to run the table in a season and even more difficult to carry that tthrough two seasons. The game of football is a strange animal where a bad bounce, big hit, or even a little wierd weather can make two teams very equal. I think that this year will see several big upsets in the playoffs and that the reality is there are about 10 very good Division 2 teams that could be the eventual state champs. In division 1, I see four teams that all have a legitimate opportunity to be crowned after the final game. At this point, the only team that I can really say that should win it all is Gilmer, but I think they will be tested and tested hard every week in the playoffs, and one little slip and they will be at home before the finals.

waterboy
11-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I agree that the polls and teams on paper look to be heavily favoring the teams from 9-3A, and that Gilmer appears to be the class of 3A Division 1. BUT, I also see that there are about 10 teams that have the talent, skill, and heart to upset any of these teams on any given night. I know that it is very hard to run the table in a season and even more difficult to carry that tthrough two seasons. The game of football is a strange animal where a bad bounce, big hit, or even a little wierd weather can make two teams very equal. I think that this year will see several big upsets in the playoffs and that the reality is there are about 10 very good Division 2 teams that could be the eventual state champs. In division 1, I see four teams that all have a legitimate opportunity to be crowned after the final game. At this point, the only team that I can really say that should win it all is Gilmer, but I think they will be tested and tested hard every week in the playoffs, and one little slip and they will be at home before the finals.
I can DEFINITELY agree with that. Anything can happen on any given night in high school football......that's why they play the games. It's win or go home from here on out.

old dragon
11-11-2009, 12:43 PM

You are so right.Bad weather can change the game and game plan of any team,some can adjust,some can't.Ihave personally seen and experienced the latter,that is why I feel the Bucks are more primed to win because they are not one dimensional as in the past.Winds may blow and stop the pass, but running the ball is a thing of class.

PPSTATEBOUND
11-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Monahans..is all I have to say.

WildTexan972
11-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Region 3 will sweep.....

we hear this about every year......now don't we...

that Carthage RB was THE 3A hoss last year....head and shoulders above everything else we saw....if he had sprained an ankle last year, even as good as the rest of that Carthage team was, and they were good, Celina would have won #9....the VA kid is not even close, and Carthage will be a tall task, but Monahans or Graham or the Wood? no....and I will go watch the Graham and Wood games this Friday just to verify....

I do admit watching the Gilmer district and being pleased they went D1....but they have been very good for a decade now and have not won that many titles....so it shows top talent don't always win....

if VA beats Celina this week it will be the upset of the year....VA is in 1 of the 2 weakest districts in the Region/State (along with those boys in purple behind a plow) and they would not have made the playoffs from this district.....but hey, let's be honest, 10-1 is a good year for those VA boys....

BossHog09
11-12-2009, 12:20 PM
ughh rolltider stop talking about things you don't know about

PHOP
11-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Ughhh
It’s only Thursday – when is Friday going to get here? :weeping:
Texas football Playoff season – Can the weeks be any longer!!!

Truth be told 9-3a teams arguably are more prepared because they play other 9-3a teams…not everyone can say they played the likes of Celina, Argyle and Prosper this year. Time will tell if it pays off; I for one can’t say who the best team in the state is; records tell only part of a story. It’s a good thing we actually play because some of these folks in here sure can talk a good line.

I like this

http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1013754

BILLYFRED0000
11-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by PHOP
Ughhh
It’s only Thursday – when is Friday going to get here? :weeping:
Texas football Playoff season – Can the weeks be any longer!!!

Truth be told 9-3a teams arguably are more prepared because they play other 9-3a teams…not everyone can say they played the likes of Celina, Argyle and Prosper this year. Time will tell if it pays off; I for one can’t say who the best team in the state is; records tell only part of a story. It’s a good thing we actually play because some of these folks in here sure can talk a good line.

You are right about that. We all played well this year and even tho Celina lost they were good competitive games for the most part with plenty of good ol fashioned smash mouth goin on. Prosper and Argyle both look real good. I personally am hopin we survive till the region finals against argyle and get to try again.
I think the coaches have a grasp of how to handle them and if we play a mistake free game we can upset them. But it would be an upset make no mistake. This year Prosper and Argyle are tops in 9 3a.

OrangeChamps
11-12-2009, 04:24 PM

Yeah they did beat Celina in 2003, but Gainesville was heavily favored and a front runner to win a state championship (which they did!)

The more impressive feat was Celina beating the heavily favored Leopards on Bobcat Field in 2002. The infamous scene of the Gainesville kids & coaches spitting on the field showed the true color of that bunch.

bowleghorses
11-12-2009, 04:28 PM
I think I liked it better when everyone said that Prosper had no chance...They lost everyone,no line,no QB,no coach,you named it.Lets go back to that. Not even a reason to get or look at a game film.:D

Farmersfan
11-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Sad thing is any of the 3 other teams would have a chance at winning district in 13-3A. Farmersville won district Prosper 27 Farmersville 0

Just saying I feel for those guys having to compete in a district with 2007 State Title 2008 State Title and 2007 State runner up.

District 13-3A also has a State Champion from 07' and this season Lovejoy beat the #4 team(Sanger) in that district in a head to head and Sanger only beat the #5 team in 13-3A by 3 points. Prosper beat Farmersville by 27 points in Prosper but they also beat Celina by 20 points in Celina. There is no doubt the top 3 teams in that district are tough as nails but the bottom 3 are average at best. Farmersville and Lovejoy would compete with all but the top two teams in that district.

RPF2666
11-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Uh Huh!

It's Playoff Time...Celina Time!

We win a game or two and look out, these young men
know what it takes to move forward in high stakes games...

Go Bobcats!

RPF2666
11-12-2009, 07:42 PM
The seniors on this team have dressed for 3 state games and they are coached by men who know what it takes to get there again.

Will they? Time will tell. What happens if they get there, ditto.

If they don't make it, we will still love them for their effort and be happy we were lucky enough to be a small part of it.

bobcat4life
11-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
District 13-3A also has a State Champion from 07' and this season Lovejoy beat the #4 team(Sanger) in that district in a head to head and Sanger only beat the #5 team in 13-3A by 3 points. Prosper beat Farmersville by 27 points in Prosper but they also beat Celina by 20 points in Celina. There is no doubt the top 3 teams in that district are tough as nails but the bottom 3 are average at best. Farmersville and Lovejoy would compete with all but the top two teams in that district.
the best teams in 9-3a are Prosper and Argyle, With celina being the third. And Celina handled Lovejoy in a scrimmage this year. Farmersville and Lovejoy would be a distant 4th in 9-3a, nowhere near the top three.

skins4life
11-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Argyle is working on the 1st step to the title..
Beating Paris 38-0 at the half.

BleedOrange
11-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
Beating Paris 38-0 at the half.

The freakin' French have put up the white flag again!!!

skins4life
11-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
The freakin' French have put up the white flag again!!!

Guess so.:confused:
Last score I got was 45-0 Argyle with 10:36 left 3rd....

lostaussie
11-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
Beating Paris 38-0 at the half. good.............i have always had a dislike for the wildcats!!

skins4life
11-12-2009, 10:44 PM
52-0 Argyle 2:42 left in the 3rd

bobcat4life
11-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Went to the Paris-Argyle game and left at halftime...Paris was pathetic. They were dumb, undisciplined, and made mistakes I havent ever seen at a playoff game. Im not sure if they could beat this years 2-8 Gainesville team. They were pretty bad, and Argyle didnt play great but they overwhelmed a VERY small Paris team. This was simply a good team rolling through the motions and beating a very bad team easily.

skins4life
11-12-2009, 10:50 PM
I'll keep getting updates. Son's at the game.

lostaussie
11-12-2009, 10:52 PM
haven't seen paris in a couple of years but undisiplined is a characteristic i remember well

BleedOrange
11-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Went to the Paris-Argyle game and left at halftime...Paris was pathetic. They were dumb, undisciplined, and made mistakes I havent ever seen at a playoff game. Im not sure if they could beat this years 2-8 Gainesville team. They were pretty bad, and Argyle didnt play great but they overwhelmed a VERY small Paris team. This was simply a good team rolling through the motions and beating a very bad team easily.

I think you meant Whitesboro at 2-8. Gainesvile was 5-5. You don't want Keith7 and his lunacy after you.

bobcat4life
11-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
I think you meant Whitesboro at 2-8. Gainesvile was 5-5. You don't want Keith7 and his lunacy after you.
I meant Gainesville but got the record wrong. thanks for correcting me

charlesrixey
11-13-2009, 07:47 AM
Sorry but Region III should rule the roost in both divisions this year. Just my prediction.

i hate to go against you but i don't think d2 will go for r3. don't know who the title game participants might be but...

charlesrixey
11-13-2009, 07:50 AM

Paris was 7-3. Hopefully this bodes well for Celina tonight, although i still think they are #5 or so in the region. Argyle is looking quite good. The better they look the better i can feel about our own chances.

BILLYFRED0000
11-13-2009, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
Paris was 7-3. Hopefully this bodes well for Celina tonight, although i still think they are #5 or so in the region. Argyle is looking quite good. The better they look the better i can feel about our own chances.

VA will be more disciplined but not very fast. We should do fine with them. Kennedale next week will be tough but they did lose to Ferris so I do not expect them to be unbeatable at all. Pittsburg should be after that and I have not really looked at them yet. So if we play up to our best we should have a chance to go to round 3 and I think round 4. That would be another game against Argyle. That is my prediction anyway.

Farmersfan
11-13-2009, 08:57 AM
VA is more disciplined. They have big play capability for sure but I think they are lacking the ability to sustain a long time consuming drive for points. Esp against a good defense like Celina. If they can get enough of those quick 50 yard TD passes they could pull off the upset but I don't see it happening. Good luck to both teams and stay healthy!

Sittin & Fishin
11-13-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
I doubt seriously that any other 3A (possibly 4A) district can pass a $710,000,000 bond. The new school was built to house 2000+ and they are only using half of it at this time, the other half is not open.

Now THOSE would be fun property taxes to pay! Are they keeping up with payments in this economy?

bigwood33
11-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Sittin & Fishin
Now THOSE would be fun property taxes to pay! Are they keeping up with payments in this economy?
Not sure, I don't live there but we DO get to play there...very nice.

WildTexan972
11-13-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Sittin & Fishin

when you pass the bond election you don't owe the money right then.....not all of the nearly 3/4 of a $billion has been taken yet so those rich green folks can pay the bills so far....

but they won't ever beat Celina again....that is a proven fact....

catgut
11-13-2009, 05:15 PM
Well, being small is something they couldn't help. You play with what you have. No, we're not an Argyle or Gilmer. Don't have near the program nor near the athletes. So go ahead and kick the crap out of us, call us dumb, whatever. After all, it's just a bunch of 16-17 year old boys.

Twirling Time
11-13-2009, 05:39 PM
Hadn't seen it mentioned on here yet but the paper said Butch Ford is going for career win #100 tonight.

rolltider
11-14-2009, 02:36 AM
3 down Argyle, Prosper, and Celina 9-3A !!!!!!!!
Two were shut outs!!!!!

catgut
11-14-2009, 08:01 AM
3 down Argyle, Prosper, and Celina 9-3A !!!!!!!!
Two were shut outs!!!!!
And just what does district 9 3A consider a shutout?

RPF2666
11-14-2009, 08:19 AM
I'd say someone just got a little carried away!

Good job pointing out 9-3A's major weakness...
Enthusiasm!

BobcatBenny
11-14-2009, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by catgut
And just what does district 9 3A consider a shutout?
LOL ... good point ... even Celina lets Aggies move in ... with that Aggie math! :D

rolltider
11-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by RPF2666
I'd say someone just got a little carried away!

Good job pointing out 9-3A's major weakness...
Enthusiasm!

Typo one was a shut out, 37-0
One was a blow out that many stopped reporting at half
and Celina just beat the crap out of VA.

oldtownag
12-05-2009, 05:17 PM
TTT - for all you 9-3A Backers