PDA

View Full Version : Something silly to ponder about the SEC

shamu85
11-09-2009, 10:42 PM
They are the only FBS conference without a team that has green in their school colors.

TheDOCTORdre
11-09-2009, 11:24 PM
thats because they are already green with Longhorn envy

coach
11-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by shamu85
They are the only FBS conference without a team that has green in their school colors.

florida has some green

yoe64
11-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Well this conversation ended fairly quick.

shamu85
11-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by coach
florida has some green

I don't think green is one of the official school colors. Only the gator on the helmet is green.

coach
11-10-2009, 12:17 AM
I don't think green is one of the official school colors. Only the gator on the helmet is green.

oic

Old Tiger
11-10-2009, 12:42 AM
I don't think green is one of the official school colors. Only the gator on the helmet is green. i've never seen a blue and orange gator before :thinking: maybe its all the LSD the gator fans do that makes their colors that

navscanmaster
11-10-2009, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
i've never seen a blue and orange gator before :thinking: maybe its all the LSD the gator fans do that makes their colors that :thinking:

Spread It Out
11-10-2009, 01:47 AM

I haven't ever seen a gator on their helmet. I've always seen the traditional orange with the blue "Gators" written in cursive, but I may be wrong. :thinking:

gatordaze
11-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Spread It Out
I haven't ever seen a gator on their helmet. I've always seen the traditional orange with the blue "Gators" written in cursive, but I may be wrong. :thinking:

You are correct the Gators have always had white. blue or orange helmets with either an F, UF, Gators, or jersey numbers on them. The official logo does include a green Gator but does not appear on the helmets. I believe that the pants may have a logo patch and that might do it. If they ever played on St. Patricks Day I am sure that they would find a way to not get pinched ;-)

Mojado
11-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
thats because they are already green with Longhorn envy

No... It's because THE BEST conference won't allow green!!!

TheDOCTORdre
11-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Mojado
No... It's because THE BEST conference won't allow green!!!

I've been waiting for you to show up my friend:D

Mojado
11-10-2009, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I've been waiting for you to show up my friend:D

The Wet is in let the smack talk begin!!! :D

shamu85
11-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
You are correct the Gators have always had white. blue or orange helmets with either an F, UF, Gators, or jersey numbers on them. The official logo does include a green Gator but does not appear on the helmets. I believe that the pants may have a logo patch and that might do it. If they ever played on St. Patricks Day I am sure that they would find a way to not get pinched ;-)

Sorry, I meant the logo, not the helmet.

I always wondered why they were blue & orange instead of green.