PDA

View Full Version : Paris North Lamar vs. Prosper

bowleghorses
11-09-2009, 10:38 PM
What do you think.

orange machine
11-09-2009, 10:41 PM
This will be a huge blow out. Prosper will be resting the starters in the second half.

bowleghorses
11-09-2009, 10:49 PM
I think yall's game will be the same, they did't look good against Paris NL

orange machine
11-09-2009, 10:52 PM
It all depends on what Celina team shows up. I really feel that Celina should win this game by 21+

orange machine
11-09-2009, 10:53 PM
I think Prosper is gonna have a pretty easy road until the semis.

bowleghorses
11-09-2009, 11:01 PM
We might have another great wylie-prosper matchup. Will they have any problems without preston at qb?

orange machine
11-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
We might have another great wylie-prosper matchup. Will they have any problems without preston at qb?

That Wylie game will be tough, but i think Prosper can and will beat Wylie again.

bowleghorses
11-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Looks like another 900 miles for that game. Well worth it.:rolleyes:

orange machine
11-09-2009, 11:13 PM
I dont think Prosper will have much of a problem getting to the championship unless they beat themselves.

Pendragon13
11-10-2009, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
That Wylie game will be tough, but i think Prosper can and will beat Wylie again. We have 38 seniors that were either playing in the game last year or on the sidelines itching to get in...they haven't forgotten and won't let this one go easily.;) Having said that, I've rarely seen two more evenly matched teams than last years Wylie and Prosper teams...I expect it to be a good one if it happens again this year.

Matthew328
11-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Prosper by as much as they want

bowleghorses
11-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
We have 38 seniors that were either playing in the game last year or on the sidelines itching to get in...they haven't forgotten and won't let this one go easily.;) Having said that, I've rarely seen two more evenly matched teams than last years Wylie and Prosper teams...I expect it to be a good one if it happens again this year.

The absolute best game I have ever seen,including college and pros. I could not get over how many players were on that side of the field in purple.CRAZY...ya'll must have had twice as many as Prosper. When are ya'll gunna get your QB back? wasn't he injured?:thinking:

tank96
11-10-2009, 01:30 PM
Our starter should be back by the 2nd round...if not our back up has proven to be more than adequate evidenced by his performance last friday. Close watchers are especially confident given what we know of his athletic accomplishments since he was a just a pup. Are we a better team with our starter.....OF COURSE! Without him?....don't count us out yet!

bowleghorses
11-10-2009, 01:55 PM
I'm not counting ya'll out, just was listening to that game on the net and heard he got hurt and was just wondering if he was back or not. With that many kids on the sideline, someone else has to be able to play quarterback.

rolltider
11-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
That Wylie game will be tough, but i think Prosper can and will beat Wylie again.

agree!!!!!100%
It was one of the best games I have ever seen. Prosper has the defense and this year may be missing last years O-line, but this years boys have really stepped up. Prosper this year has very few going both ways. They also have several rotating in keeping fresh legs up front. They lack the size and strength of last year, but have the desire and heart. AW is looking for revenge it might just keep them from playing with their heads too. Kids that age like to go off half cocked. Looking forward to another incredible game.