PDA

View Full Version : REG I GOTW Monahans vs. Graham merged

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Z-RO
11-08-2009, 05:16 PM
No disrespect meant to the teams each are playing this week, but I think this is an interesting match up and was just curious to where some of you thought this game would be played at...Abilene...Sweetwater?

Daddy D 11
11-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Graham will smoke Monahans.

WTF-82
11-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Graham will smoke Monahans.

Trust me Graham will not smoke Monahans they will face the best defense they have seen all year. Most teams have to bring the house to put pressure our D-Line is incredible they will give the Graham O-Line problems all game. We will sack Grahams QB rushing 3 and dropping the rest you will see some great Defense in this game....

WTF-82
11-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
No disrespect meant to the teams each are playing this week, but I think this is an interesting match up and was just curious to where some of you thought this game would be played at...Abilene...Sweetwater?

I hope San Angelo but hopefully not in Sweetwater.

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
I hope San Angelo but hopefully not in Sweetwater.

Either way I'd be happy

grmfan93
11-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Every time we have played Monohans we have played them twice in abiline and once in sweetwater

Daddy D 11
11-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Trust me Graham will not smoke Monahans they will face the best defense they have seen all year. Most teams have to bring the house to put pressure our D-Line is incredible they will give the Graham O-Line problems all game. We will sack Grahams QB rushing 3 and dropping the rest you will see some great Defense in this game....

You've only played scrubs.

WTF-82
11-08-2009, 05:37 PM
You've only played scrubs.

Hek UT is number 2 in the country and all they have played is Big 12 scrubs!! LOL!!!

That has never stopped us before and it wont now. We play teams from there district in scimmages and games every year.
Come out to the game and watch it for yourself.

Pendragon13
11-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Graham will smoke Monahans. Uhh..no. And this is coming from someone who's team was beaten by Graham and only scrimmaged Monahans. I know that scrimmages aren't always a reflection on how the team will play during the regular season...but Wylie meets Monahans every year, and every year I think to myself "glad we don't have to play these guys when it counts". The only advantage Graham will have is being tested by tougher competition..

statewide
11-08-2009, 05:59 PM
I think it is arrogant to say Graham will smoke Monahans. That being said, this is the first true test of Monahans. Those that are bragging need to realize we have played not one ranked opponent. They have played teams that were previously very strong that this year were very weak (i.e. Sweetwater). Time to stop reading the rankings and suit up and play. If they hit the QB from what I have heard, the flags will fly. They will have to play disciplined football. If my mean green machine get's this big win, move them to #1 and let's get ready for this deep run we have been waiting for for years, all the way to State.
Monahans 28
Graham 21

Z-RO
11-08-2009, 06:08 PM
ok so is that Abilene, or Sweetwater? lol I can understand if this trash talking were to occur next week if/when they both win. However, that is not the case..so back to the original topic please :D

Tres Lobos
11-08-2009, 06:31 PM
I bet it will be played in Sweetwater, just my opinion though. I like that stadium because it feels like you are right there on the field. It doesn't get much better than Texas Football in the Mustang Bowl.

DukeNukem
11-08-2009, 06:51 PM
I vote for Midland or Lubbock. Make Graham come to West Texas.

WTF-82
11-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by DukeNukem
I vote for Midland or Lubbock. Make Graham come to West Texas. .

I like that West Texas Lubbock is good. Midland would be great.

Z-RO
11-08-2009, 10:03 PM
I just spoke to somebody closer to the situation then any of us, I some what got my answer :) (no im not going to share it...sorry)

DukeNukem
11-08-2009, 10:23 PM
just looked at the mileage for each to several places. graham is about the same distance from abilene as monahans is from midland. sweetwater is still quite a ways for monahans compared to graham. san angelo and lubbock are about the same but kind of out of the way. colorado city is probably the half way point but still has natural grass instead of turf as far as i know.

i don't care where it is, i just hope graham has written off monahans as just an untested overated team just as many of the downlow posters have.

imo opinion this is going to be a great game. monahans has not faced an offense nearly as good as graham, but graham will not have faced a defensive front like monahans. therefore it will come down to monahans offense versus graham's defense. advantage monahans.

WTF-82
11-08-2009, 11:26 PM
I just spoke to somebody closer to the situation then any of us, I some what got my answer :) (no im not going to share it...sorry)

Then why tease us!

Ranger Mom
11-08-2009, 11:30 PM

I like that West Texas Lubbock is good. Midland would be great.

I 2nd that!!!!

Z-RO
11-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Then why tease us!

because it is more fun that way :D

Z-RO
11-09-2009, 12:02 AM
just looked at the mileage for each to several places. graham is about the same distance from abilene as monahans is from midland. sweetwater is still quite a ways for monahans compared to graham. san angelo and lubbock are about the same but kind of out of the way. colorado city is probably the half way point but still has natural grass instead of turf as far as i know.

i don't care where it is, i just hope graham has written off monahans as just an untested overated team just as many of the downlow posters have.

imo opinion this is going to be a great game. monahans has not faced an offense nearly as good as graham, but graham will not have faced a defensive front like monahans. therefore it will come down to monahans offense versus graham's defense. advantage monahans.

How is that?

According to google maps

Monahans to Sweetwater 166 mi – about 2 hours 38 mins
Graham to Sweetwater 132 mi – about 2 hours 58 mins

Abilene is a litte further for Monahans, but might could be discussed when you start to consider who is going to be the home team, jersey colors...etc.

grahampaw
11-09-2009, 12:19 AM
The person that said Graham would win big in this game is not from Graham.I will tell you now that everyone in Dist. 2 was nervous about this game or their would not have been so much talk about seeding in our district.With that being said why are we even talking about Monahans,Borger is a very capable team and thats where the kids need to be focused.Put the blinders on the horse,keep him on the track.Its the only way to win a race.

Tres Lobos
11-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by grahampaw
The person that said Graham would win big in this game is not from Graham.I will tell you now that everyone in Dist. 2 was nervous about this game or their would not have been so much talk about seeding in our district.With that being said why are we even talking about Monahans,Borger is a very capable team and thats where the kids need to be focused.Put the blinders on the horse,keep him on the track.Its the only way to win a race.

thats the exact same thing I was thinking when i saw this post, thats why i didn't post my opinion on the game, i just posted where i thought it would be played. Both teams better keep their mind right going into this first week of games because upsets happen every week, and you would hate to have all these hopes and go out in the first week because you were looking ahead.

STANG RED
11-09-2009, 12:53 AM

This is the second Loboe's post I read, that states Graham hasnt faced a D as good as theirs. I can tell you, you are dead wrong about that. Wylie, Bwood, and Snyder all have great defenses, and Graham beat 2 of those 3. Monahans had better put up lots of points, they'll need every one of them.
You may have a great defense alright, but I can promise, they havent seen an offense that even comes close to what they'll see against Graham. And the steers D know how to rock some jocks with the best of em. Just ask Wylie about that.

95mustang
11-09-2009, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
This is the second Loboe's post I read, that states Graham hasnt faced a D as good as theirs. I can tell you, you are dead wrong about that. Wylie, Bwood, and Snyder all have great defenses, and Graham beat 2 of those 3. Monahans had better put up lots of points, they'll need every one of them.
You may have a great defense alright, but I can promise, they havent seen an offense that even comes close to what they'll see against Graham. And the steers D know how to rock some jocks with the best of em. Just ask Wylie about that. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Z-RO
11-09-2009, 01:18 AM
Just think this little bit of "trash talk" has came from a post about a possible location....cant wait to see what happens next week if/when this matchup does indeed happen :evillol:

VWG
11-09-2009, 07:50 AM
Both teams should focus on this week.

squid
11-09-2009, 08:01 AM
they will face the best defense they have seen all year

You obviously know nothing about the Wylie D. Lets see Monahans hold Graham to 13 pts after 8 turnovers.....

injuredinmelee
11-09-2009, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by squid
You obviously know nothing about the Wylie D. Lets see Monahans hold Graham to 13 pts after 8 turnovers.....

sic em squid!!!

statewide
11-09-2009, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by VWG
Both teams should focus on this week.

Have you ever seen Pecos play football? Monahans is not looking ahead but they have played Pecos every year since the early 70's and Pecos has won one game. I am impressed with Grahams win over Wylie. I think Wylie has a very good defense, I also think the difference in this year's green team is D. A lot of this team has been starting Varisty for the past three seasons. Monahans is going to be better than anyone thinks. Graham played Monahans in 06 and 07 and whipped them which I think hurts this year's Graham team if they beleive the past matters. The team will not be looking ahead but us posters will as we know Pecos is merely a bump in the road, the big game will be Graham and then probably Bridgeport. I'm not so concerned about Bridgeport but getting past Graham will be tough. As well Graham getting past Monahans will be tough. Should be a very good game.

Rustler
11-09-2009, 11:01 AM
The person that said Graham would win big in this game is not from Graham.I will tell you now that everyone in Dist. 2 was nervous about this game or their would not have been so much talk about seeding in our district.With that being said why are we even talking about Monahans,Borger is a very capable team and thats where the kids need to be focused.Put the blinders on the horse,keep him on the track.Its the only way to win a race. :iagree: Graham Has not beat Borger yet:hand: I am not sure Graham beats Borger:hand:It seems, As many know, Graham has a habbit of looking forward(Brownwood loss)? From what I am hearing Graham's offense has not looked as sharp as you would like being playoff bound? Any game past Borger is waaaay premature because Borger Coaches will have them fired up and ready to play! Doesnt matter what last name the opposing coach or qb have!

statewide
11-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by squid

Good point but I prefer not to turn the ball over 8 times to prove a point!

ccmom
11-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by statewide
Good point but I prefer not to turn the ball over 8 times to prove a point!

Ouch! :( Point taken! ;)

Snyder_TigerFan
11-09-2009, 01:44 PM
It's a bit disappointing to see a team like Pecos make the playoffs and a team like Snyder staying home.

STANG RED
11-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
It's a bit disappointing to see a team like Pecos make the playoffs and a team like Snyder staying home.

Let me rub a little more salt in that wound for ya. Snyder would have probably won several districts out right. Just not this one. Of all the west Texas 3A teams, Monahans is the only other one that could have possibly beaten Snyder, besides the ones they lost to in their own district. :(

Ex-Tiger2005
11-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Let me rub a little more salt in that wound for ya. Snyder would have probably won several districts out right. Just not this one. Of all the west Texas 3A teams, Monahans is the only other one that could have possibly beaten Snyder, besides the ones they lost to in their own district. :(

So...is that a compliment?

BwdLions
11-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Rustler
Graham has a habbit of looking forward(Brownwood loss)?

You have a good sense of humor Rustler.

Red&White_9x5
11-09-2009, 03:36 PM

I agree that Colorado City would be the closest to half way, but I can assure you that you would not want to play it there. What about Snyder???? IMO that would close to half way and they have a good field?

statewide
11-09-2009, 04:07 PM

Know both well and completely agree.

STANG RED
11-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
So...is that a compliment?

Yes. But backhanded of course. :D

Pendragon13
11-09-2009, 05:44 PM
It's a bit disappointing to see a team like Pecos make the playoffs and a team like Snyder staying home. I couldn't agree more, but that's the way it goes. I still remember when you had to win district to get in playoffs...that left a LOT of good teams warming up the Basketballs.

Pendragon13
11-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Red&White_9x5
I agree that Colorado City would be the closest to half way, but I can assure you that you would not want to play it there. What about Snyder???? IMO that would close to half way and they have a good field? No disrespect to Snyder...but their field/stands/facilities are fine for the regular season but not really playoff worthy for 3A schools. The field turf is fine, but the stands are old school with wooden inserts that prevent stadium seats from being secured...and iirc the lighting is also old school. (yellowish) Great atmosphere for a regular season battle though!

DaHop72
11-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
No disrespect to Snyder...but their field/stands/facilities are fine for the regular season but not really playoff worthy for 3A schools. The field turf is fine, but the stands are old school with wooden inserts that prevent stadium seats from being secured...and iirc the lighting is also old school. (yellowish) Great atmosphere for a regular season battle though! :thinking: Must have missed the game this year didn't you. Our stands and facilities need replacing but you must be smoking or smelling something if you think our lighting is old school. After the tornado destroyed the scoreboard and cracked the light standards our lights were replaced last year. I know Wylie remodeled and replaced theirs this year but trust me prior to that Snyder's lighting was brighter than the Bulldogs.

Rustler
11-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
You have a good sense of humor Rustler. No humor or dissrespect to either team intended:( Just saying facts are facts. Didn't say Brownwood didn't deserve the win. Brownwood was ready to play and my observation Graham was not.

hollywood
11-09-2009, 08:14 PM
No humor or dissrespect to either team intended:( Just saying facts are facts. Didn't say Brownwood didn't deserve the win. Brownwood was ready to play and my observation Graham was not.

No, Graham wasn't ready for that game. LOL It was just the DQ GOTW, FSN was there, McCoy vs. Shipley... yeah, they were overlooking Brownwood. They never had that one circled. Oh well, maybe next year, huh? LOL

hollywood
11-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Brownwood was overlooking Wylie. LOL

Inmateboss
11-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Snyder has a good field, but I would be willing to bet on Sweetwater, Abilene maybe ??? We are focused on Borger, nothing is a sure thing!!! Monahans thinking Pecos is just a bump in the road, should remember, it could be a big enough bump to make you spill it. Monahans was tough all through the 70's while I lived in Pecos, but if they want play anyone from around here they better not take Pecos lightly, their the ones that can screw up a good playoff run!

M-town lobo fan
11-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Playing Pecos is no joke or bump in the road its a risk injurying good players to a team we already beat 57-7.Thats a good teams worse fears.

WTF-82
11-10-2009, 12:52 AM
You may have a great defense alright, but I can promise, they havent seen an offense that even comes close to what they'll see against Graham. And the steers D know how to rock some jocks with the best of em. Just ask Wylie about that.

I dont think the Loboes players or Coaches are overlooking anything they are getting ready for Pecos and that is it.
For everyone remember we are fans,posters,some media we can talk all we want but that has nothing to do what the coaches are doing and players.
And trust me everyone in Monahans and west texas knows that Graham will be a very tough game if we beat Pecos and get there. Yes we have a great Defense and they have a great Offense this is why it such a big topic, people already want to start talking about it.
Monahans has been playing in tough round 2 games for a very long time we can go back long time if you dont believe me ask some of those great Snyder teams. It nothing new to our kids to be playing in big time games in the playoffs look up there playoff history they have been here before and so has Graham.
If I said anything in a earlier post was to let the poster know that Graham will not smoke Monahans, who wins this game who knows that battle is not here yet but if both earn the right to play for a Area championship, Yes this will be a big time game. I expect to see record breaking atmoshpere if they both make it to this game.

Daddy D 11
11-10-2009, 02:52 AM
It wasn't a Graham poster that said Graham would smoke Monahans. It was a lonely, bored LH poster:D

Monahans season ends next week in Round 2.

statewide
11-10-2009, 07:55 AM
For the record from ole statewide:
Yes, Pecos is a joke and a bump in the road, for them to be in the playoffs is unbelievable. Andrews was a joke also and took out our star QB so point taken. I hate seeing Monahans play such a weak round 1 opponent followed up by such a strong round 2 opponent. Happened last year but it is tough for any team. Monahans has not played a quality opponent all year, I read somewhere that the best team faced as far as their record was Ft. Stockton? That makes me not as impressed with the 10-0 record, but they can only play the teams on the schedule. We will see if we are for real when we take on Graham. Graham fans are mistaken to take Monahans lightly. Last year's team gave #1 ranked Bridgeport all they could handle and from all accounts the defense is much improved. I don't take Graham for granted, they are a good team and it is a huge mistake to take Monahans for granted. Will be a great game. In my opinion, this will be the guage to let us know how good Monahans really is. I can't wait to see it.

statewide
11-10-2009, 07:59 AM
Final AP Poll
Class 3A

School Rec

4. Monahans 10-0

10. Graham 9-1

Z-RO
11-10-2009, 08:24 AM
The only rankings that matter are the ones at the end of the season....just saying.

Inmateboss
11-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Final AP Poll
Class 3A

School Rec

4. Monahans 10-0

10. Graham 9-1

You want to brag about your school I don't have a problem with that, it's about Pride and you should be proud of your Kids. But if you want to point fingers, theres more credibility when you point past Wylie, Brownwood, Bridgeport, Snyder...ect. There is no doubt Monahans is a good team, and rd 2 will be interesting.

GO GRAHAM STEERS

garciap77
11-10-2009, 08:43 AM

I'll just wait for this match up to happen before I post my thoughts!:D

Tres Lobos
11-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
You want to brag about your school I don't have a problem with that, it's about Pride and you should be proud of your Kids. But if you want to point fingers, theres more credibility when you point past Wylie, Brownwood, Bridgeport, Snyder...ect. There is no doubt Monahans is a good team, and rd 2 will be interesting.

GO GRAHAM STEERS

I'm pretty sure he wasn't bragging when he posted those rankings. I think he was just showing how both these teams are ranked and that it will be a close game.

20loboes10
11-10-2009, 09:40 AM
I think Monahans should start the second team and jv players agianst Pecos so we don't lose any key players to injury. Pecos is a joke and shouldn't even be in the playoffs.

Daddy D 11
11-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Monahans Loboes
08/28....Midland Christian
09/04....OPEN
09/11....@ Sweetwater
09/18....Pecos
09/25....@ San Angelo Lakeview
10/02....Fort Stockton
10/09....@ Seminole*
10/17....Andrews*
10/23....@ Lamesa*
10/30....@ Brownfield*
11/06....Greenwood*

Now I am not BLAMING Monahans for your schedule. You must play the hand that you are dealt and I fully understand that. But you can't seriously tell me that there is one team on this schedule that's worth a flip.

statewide
11-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Monahans Loboes
09/04....OPEN
09/11....@ Sweetwater
09/18....Pecos
10/02....Fort Stockton
10/09....@ Seminole*
10/17....Andrews*
10/23....@ Lamesa*
10/30....@ Brownfield*
11/06....Greenwood*

Now I am not BLAMING Monahans for your schedule. You must play the hand that you are dealt and I fully understand that. But you can't seriously tell me that there is one team on this schedule that's worth a flip.

I agree with you, the Graham game will be the first test and I wasn't trying to be smart by posting the latest AP rankings, just found it interesting that on here it sounds like Monahans shouldn't even show up but the so called experts see it different. I think Graham is nothing less than a great program year in and year out, I think the same about my beloved Loboes. I think it is going to be a great game. Loboes had a weak schedule but they also will not turn the ball over 8 times or whatever it was. I for one just can't wait for the game and hope the better team wins and the team that comes up short does so with some class and whoever wins, makes a deep run hopefully to State.

Tres Lobos
11-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Monahans Loboes
09/04....OPEN
09/11....@ Sweetwater
09/18....Pecos
10/02....Fort Stockton
10/09....@ Seminole*
10/17....Andrews*
10/23....@ Lamesa*
10/30....@ Brownfield*
11/06....Greenwood*

Ya monahans has a weak schuedule, but they have dominated it. They havn't had a close game all year. You can say the same about some other teams that are ranked high. Cuero has a schuedule just as weak as ours and they have played a few close games. Monahans has dominated every single game. Against Greenwood, who was supposed to be the best team on our schuedule, monahans came out and new that they were gonna have to play better and they did. They dominated the game from start to finish. But anyways the Loboes need to take care of pecos than worry about who ever is there the next round.

Daddy D 11
11-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Tres Lobos
Ya monahans has a weak schuedule, but they have dominated it. They havn't had a close game all year. You can say the same about some other teams that are ranked high. Cuero has a schuedule just as weak as ours and they have played a few close games. Monahans has dominated every single game. Against Greenwood, who was supposed to be the best team on our schuedule, monahans came out and new that they were gonna have to play better and they did. They dominated the game from start to finish. But anyways the Loboes need to take care of pecos than worry about who ever is there the next round.

You're not comprehending the point. It is EASY to dominate a weak schedule.

Put LH in that schedule and we are 10-0 and ranked #1 in the state right now.

statewide
11-10-2009, 01:32 PM
enough said from me on this board, if Graham makes it to round 2, let it all be answered on the field. Everyone could what if forever. Good luck this week, will be a great matchup if both teams make it.
Don't know about Grahams opponent but the Pecos Eagles have some serious problems come Thursday night! I would hate to have that team and trying to figure out how to beat Monahans when I just lost to Clint. I think they have lost key players since being blown out by Monahans earlier in the year.
Coach Henson is a great guy and I'm sure is coming up with a crazy game plan to throw at Monahans. Should be a fun game.

garciap77
11-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by 20loboes10
I think Monahans should start the second team and jv players agianst Pecos so we don't lose any key players to injury. Pecos is a joke and shouldn't even be in the playoffs.

Just play the game!:D

And stop crying!:D

And hope you don't get beat! :D

;)

garciap77
11-10-2009, 02:00 PM

:2thumbsup

DukeNukem
11-10-2009, 02:06 PM

LOL! Who do ya'll play in the first round? Oh yeah, LH is in the gym and you don't have anything better to do than trash a team. Its one thing for us posters to rant and rave about how good our team is but all you can do is try to talk down a team you know nothing about. Go air up the basketballs Daddy D.

Inmateboss
11-10-2009, 02:08 PM
I agree with you, the Graham game will be the first test and I wasn't trying to be smart by posting the latest AP rankings, just found it interesting that on here it sounds like Monahans shouldn't even show up but the so called experts see it different. I think Graham is nothing less than a great program year in and year out, I think the same about my beloved Loboes. I think it is going to be a great game. Loboes had a weak schedule but they also will not turn the ball over 8 times or whatever it was. I for one just can't wait for the game and hope the better team wins and the team that comes up short does so with some class and whoever wins, makes a deep run hopefully to State.

:iagree:

Inmateboss
11-10-2009, 02:09 PM
LOL! Who do ya'll play in the first round? Oh yeah, LH is in the gym and you don't have anything better to do than trash a team. Its one thing for us posters to rant and rave about how good our team is but all you can do is try to talk down a team you know nothing about. Go air up the basketballs Daddy D.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
11-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Monahans Loboes
09/04....OPEN
09/11....@ Sweetwater
09/18....Pecos
10/02....Fort Stockton
10/09....@ Seminole*
10/17....Andrews*
10/23....@ Lamesa*
10/30....@ Brownfield*
11/06....Greenwood*

That was kinda rude!! Yeah..Greenwood was way down this season, but they WERE worth a flip!!!

Daddy D 11
11-10-2009, 02:14 PM

Garcia knows what's up!:D

I watched you guys play last year against Bridgeport. And you all talk about how much you returned this year. Well, if you returned what you had last year... AND you don't have your only decent player Titus.. Monahans is gonna get waxed by Graham.

Monahans has to go back to 1984 to equal Liberty Hills playoff win total since 2006.

So don't go there.

This isn't an LH and Monahans pissing match, let's not turn it into one.

This is about an overrated team with a weak schedule.

Daddy D 11
11-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That was kinda rude!! Yeah..Greenwood was way down this season, but they WERE worth a flip!!!

I'm sorry:( :kiss:

Inmateboss
11-10-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm pretty sure he wasn't bragging when he posted those rankings. I think he was just showing how both these teams are ranked and that it will be a close game.

Don't get me wrong, Bragging is gooood!!!! Thats what this Sports Forum is all about. Be proud for your Lobos. Sorry but ya'll were so much fun to play in the 70's I still have FUR in my mouth. What is Pecos 5-5??? I'd rather be playing someone who has something to lose,not just gain an upset!!!

Tres Lobos
11-10-2009, 02:46 PM

I watched you guys play last year against Bridgeport. And you all talk about how much you returned this year. Well, if you returned what you had last year... AND you don't have your only decent player Titus.. Monahans is gonna get waxed by Graham.

Monahans has to go back to 1984 to equal Liberty Hills playoff win total since 2006.

So don't go there.

If were going to get into playoff wins in the past than take a look at grahams. They've made it to the 2nd round twice since 1998 and to the 3rd once. So don't go into past seasons. We never said anything about Liberty Hill being bad last year or the years before that. We said yall were airing up the basketballs this year. Thats all i'm going to say about liberty hill because they shouldn't even be talked about in this thread. Back to the real games, Graham and Monahans are both great programs and it should be fun to watch if both teams come out and take care of buisness this first week.

Tres Lobos
11-10-2009, 02:50 PM

So don't go there.

oh ya and if were talking about returning players, wasn't graham supposed to be returning a lot of players from last year? What did Graham go last year?? Didn't Graham lose to a snyder team 30-26 last year, that those same people monahans has returning beat last year in the playoffs??

M-town lobo fan
11-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Monahans has great tradition & respected in all sports Period! Men & Women the exception of basketball the sport Daddy 11 is enjoying as we speak.We're just not good 2 seasons every 30 yrs.The State of Texas Knows who we are in Football,Volleyball,Baseball,Track,Tennis,Golf,Sof tball even are Band is hated lol.So let all those who think we have a weak district & schedule talk.We did what a good team was suppose to do & win!Dont Hate appreciate!

Daddy D 11
11-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Monahans has great tradition & respected in all sports Period! Men & Women the exception of basketball the sport Daddy 11 is enjoying as we speak.We're just not good 2 seasons every 30 yrs.The State of Texas Knows who we are in Football,Volleyball,Baseball,Track,Tennis,Golf,Sof tball even are Band is hated lol.So let all those who think we have a weak district & schedule talk.We did what a good team was suppose to do & win!Dont Hate appreciate!

Most intelligent, well written post ever.

Daddy D 11
11-10-2009, 05:23 PM
oh ya and if were talking about returning players, wasn't graham supposed to be returning a lot of players from last year? What did Graham go last year?? Didn't Graham lose to a snyder team 30-26 last year, that those same people monahans has returning beat last year in the playoffs??
Monahans Loboes
09/04....OPEN
09/11....@ Sweetwater
09/18....Pecos
10/02....Fort Stockton
10/09....@ Seminole*
10/17....Andrews*
10/23....@ Lamesa*
10/30....@ Brownfield*
11/06....Greenwood*

Graham Steers
08/28....OPEN
09/04....@ Clyde
09/11....Burkburnett
09/18....Iowa Park
09/25....@ Glen Rose
10/02....@ Bridgeport
10/09....Snyder*
10/16....Sweetwater*
10/23....@ Brownwood*
10/30....Abilene Wylie*
11/06....@ Breckenridge*

You take your pick on which team has proven more to date.

Graham beat every single playoff team from 5-3A. And they beat Glen Rose, another playoff team.
Oh and they beat Wylie:rolleyes:

Inmateboss
11-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Hurry up and say something nice about BWood before Rocket finds out your being nice to Graham. He'll just rip a stitch, cuz they beat us by 1 (one) point, and your not giving them the credit they deserve for being the State Champions this year!!!:D :D :D

garciap77
11-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Daddy D, Hurry up and say something nice about BWood before Rocket finds out your being nice to Graham. He'll just rip a stich, cuz they beat us by 1 (one) point, and your not giving them the credit they deserve for being the State Champions this year!!!:D :D :D

Careful!:D

Steer81
11-10-2009, 08:10 PM
We are praying for the Monahans QB also heard that their RB went down also is this true?

injuredinmelee
11-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Hurry up and say something nice about BWood before Rocket finds out your being nice to Graham. He'll just rip a stitch, cuz they beat us by 1 (one) point, and your not giving them the credit they deserve for being the State Champions this year!!!:D :D :D

you got your cuffs on ya? This thred is gonna need some monitoring... and its a fantasy post... for a week anyways.

loboes86
11-10-2009, 09:39 PM

So don't go there.

This is about an overrated team with a weak schedule. Your correct we've had a week schedule,we hear this stuff every year . Your right this shouldn't be a "pissing match" between LH and Monahans , but you people that keep thinking Titus was the only decent player in Monahans are very wrong, Roark is a very capible QB and was actually leading at that first of the year when Titus was hurt the first time. Titus was very good at what he did and I was saddened when this young man got hurt I hope he has a full and speedy recovery and can continue in college somewhere. As far as who wins between Graham and Monahans only time will tell. :)

grahampaw
11-10-2009, 11:00 PM
The winner of this game will play Argyle in the Semi-finals.

WTF-82
11-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Loboes Volleyball girls just beat Dalhart in 2nd round nice!! They beat Brownwood in 1st round nice!!!

Tres Lobos
11-10-2009, 11:32 PM

Thats exactly what i'm Thinking. But as i've said in almost every post i've left on this thread. These teams better keep their mind on week one. I no this is just us fans talking and the coaches and players are more than ready for their first round opponent. It just doesn't hurt to say it a few times.

P.S. Go Lady Loboes!!!!!

Inmateboss
11-10-2009, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
you got your cuffs on ya? This thred is gonna need some monitoring... and its a fantasy post... for a week anyways.

Dude this is just tuesday and it's already out of control, I'm am going to bring the cuffs to lubbock just in case Rocket gets out of hand. Are you going to be at the game???

injuredinmelee
11-10-2009, 11:46 PM
I would love to be able to. Just cant see how I can justify it when I have to be in San Angelo at like 8am sat morning. Missed meeting you at the Graham/Wylie game. SOmeone had said you had to work.

Inmateboss
11-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I would love to be able to. Just cant see how I can justify it when I have to be in San Angelo at like 8am sat morning. Missed meeting you at the Graham/Wylie game. SOmeone had said you had to work.

Yeah I had to work at the arena for a rodeo and dance. Got listen to it on the radio. would have been fun thou. If something happens and you can make it would be great!!! There should be lots of DL posters there, should be fun just getting to meet everyone, and two great back to back games. Hope you can make it, we'll leave Lubbock wondering what just happened???:D :D :D

20loboes10
11-11-2009, 09:40 AM

Liberty Hill wouldnt have went undefeated cause they would have had to play Monahans. :p

hollywood
11-11-2009, 10:20 AM

LOL

Whateva... :rolleyes:

SWAS009
11-11-2009, 11:26 AM

They'll play at McMurry, like we did when we played monahans 2 years ago.

SWAS009
11-11-2009, 11:58 AM
:iagree: Graham Has not beat Borger yet:hand: I am not sure Graham beats Borger:hand:It seems, As many know, Graham has a habbit of looking forward(Brownwood loss)? From what I am hearing Graham's offense has not looked as sharp as you would like being playoff bound? Any game past Borger is waaaay premature because Borger Coaches will have them fired up and ready to play! Doesnt matter what last name the opposing coach or qb have!

I feel some tension between you and Big Daddy McCoy?

Rocket
11-11-2009, 12:16 PM

We beat you like a red headed stepchild..playing catchup in the last seconds is just details. Flukish. We were superior in every aspect and we will do it again when it is time.

16 4ever
11-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Any Monahans folks going to Lubbock to see Graham/Borger & Brownwood/Dalhart?

Sweetwater Red
11-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by 16 4ever
Any Monahans folks going to Lubbock to see Graham/Borger & Brownwood/Dalhart?

How far is it from Monahans to Lubbock just out of curiousity?

Tres Lobos
11-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
How far is it from Monahans to Lubbock just out of curiousity?

its about 3 hours maybe a little more

Daddy D 11
11-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Liberty Hill wouldnt have went undefeated cause they would have had to play Monahans. :p

How do you figure?

If you put Liberty Hill IN that schedule.. why would they play Monahans? Unless Monahans played themselves this year?:thinking:

Inmateboss
11-11-2009, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rocket
We beat you like a red headed stepchild..playing catchup in the last seconds is just details. Flukish. We were superior in every aspect and we will do it again when it is time. [/QUOTE

OH NO YOU DIDN"T !!!! IT'S ON NOW!!! You dun went and used " Redheaded "!!! If I have to hunt you down like the Terrorist you are, if I have to pull strings and call in markers, I will find your Tag # ( I do have an inside tract)and I'm putting a BIG ol
I LOVE the GRAHAM STEERS Bumper Sticker on your Car. Had you missed blocking the extra point (which ya'll didn't) we would not be having this conversation, we would be 10-0 and ya'll would be checking the air in some round balls. :inlove:

BEAST
11-11-2009, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rocket
We beat you like a red headed stepchild..playing catchup in the last seconds is just details. Flukish. We were superior in every aspect and we will do it again when it is time. [/QUOTE

OH NO YOU DIDN"T !!!! IT'S ON NOW!!! You dun went and used " Redheaded "!!! If I have to hunt you down like the Terrorist you are, if I have to pull strings and call in markers, I will find your Tag # ( I do have an inside tract)and I'm putting a BIG ol
I LOVE the GRAHAM STEERS Bumper Sticker on your Car. Had you missed blocking the extra point (which ya'll didn't) we would not be having this conversation, we would be 10-0 and ya'll would be checking the air in some round balls. :inlove:

Correction, we would not be playing basketball yet, the win over Snyder took care of that. Also, if yall would of made the extra point, it would have been tide. Therefore OT. Sooner of later your kicker would have missed a field goal or an extra point.

BEAST

Sweetwater Red
11-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Correction, we would not be playing basketball yet, the win over Snyder took care of that. Also, if yall would of made the extra point, it would have been tide. Therefore OT. Sooner of later your kicker would have missed a field goal or an extra point.

BEAST

On the topic of kickers, I am impressed with Brownwood's. I
haven't seen Wylie's yet. But, I'd be willing to bet the BW kicker
has the strongest leg in the district.

Inmateboss
11-11-2009, 04:51 PM
has the strongest leg in the district.

Yeah Brownwoods is good, you have to remember our Kicker is on the football field for the first time this year, and is having a pretty good year for his first time. He works hard everyday.

Inmateboss
11-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

The round ball deal was for Rockets enjoyment, as for the rest well never know!!! Ya''ll blocked the XP and ruined any chance of OT and stopped a perfectly good game, it's ya'lls fault.:D :D

ccmom
11-11-2009, 05:03 PM
has the strongest leg in the district. I don't think you will be disappointed in Wylie's kicker this weekend, but I am not saying that to take away from the Brownwood kicker at all.

hollywood
11-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Wylie's kicker has a very strong leg. Don't know how accurate, but he kicks it a country mile. Close to Shelby Miller's kickoffs last year for the Lions.

DaHop72
11-11-2009, 05:10 PM
has the strongest leg in the district. Having seen both, it could be a toss up. I know the Bwood kicker was launching his kick-offs and hanging them in the wind forever and getting them to the two, but Wylie's kicker kicked a field goal in the Snyder game from 47 that would have probably been good from 57. If either team needs a long one late to win a game both of these young men have the leg to accomplish it.

Z-RO
11-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by SWAS009
They'll play at McMurry, like we did when we played monahans 2 years ago.

And not Shotwell? McMurry was barely big enough the last time these 2 teams played. This is a highly anticipated matchup and will need a bigger stadium then McMurry can provide. I very seriously doubt this is the case.

Z-RO
11-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
We beat you like a red headed stepchild..playing catchup in the last seconds is just details. Flukish. We were superior in every aspect and we will do it again when it is time.

Just trying to stir the pot a little bit here, but didnt Graham have something like 10 dropped balls (2 in the endzone) in the first half against you guys?

Sweetwater Red
11-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I don't think you will be disappointed in Wylie's kicker this weekend, but I am not saying that to take away from the Brownwood kicker at all.

I got Wylie beating Gilmer in my bracket. I hope I am impressed
with every aspect of the Wylie team. :D

I plan on wearing my purple shirt to more than one Wylie playoff
game. :thumbsup:

DaHop72
11-11-2009, 05:22 PM
I got Wylie beating Gilmer in my bracket. I hope I am impressed
with every aspect of the Wylie team. :D

I plan on wearing my purple shirt to more than one Wylie playoff
game. :thumbsup:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/band.jpg

Sweetwater Red
11-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/band.jpg

Hey, I'll be wearing red, black, and blue too. I don't think I have
ever owned anything green. Lol

hollywood
11-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Just trying to stir the pot a little bit here, but didnt Graham have something like 10 dropped balls (2 in the endzone) in the first half against you guys?

Two words to explain: foot steps.

They heard Derek Longoria's foot steps and about s**t their pants. LOL

garciap77
11-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

Wait! I thought we were the red headed stepchild:confused:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8629posting.jpg

:D

;)

hollywood
11-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Wait! I thought we were the red headed stepchild:confused:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8629posting.jpg

;)

Go ahead Garcia, get all of it in this year, tides change. ;)

garciap77
11-11-2009, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Go ahead Garcia, get all of it in this year, tides change. ;)

I know! Next year might be different! I had to hear from Rocket on how Brownwood owned us until we beat them last year! It's a jungle out there hollywood!:D

;)

P.S. I wish we could play Brownwood every week!:D

;)

Daddy D 11
11-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Only 10 more days till Monahans dream season is over...

20loboes10
11-11-2009, 06:58 PM

Why are you even posting on this? You obviously have never seen monahans play if you think that they will get destroyed by graham and you are stupid if you think that titus was the only decent player on this team. This team is very talented. Its sad that you have to attack a team you know nothing about. Liberty Hill is sitting at home so you have absolutely no room to talk. Go practice basketball while the loboes show you just how good they really are.

Daddy D 11
11-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Why are you even posting on this? You obviously have never seen monahans play if you think that they will get destroyed by graham and you are stupid if you think that titus was the only decent player on this team. This team is very talented. Its sad that you have to attack a team you know nothing about. Liberty Hill is sitting at home so you have absolutely no room to talk. Go practice basketball while the loboes show you just how good they really are.

HAH:clap:

(Read my location and you'll know that obviously I would not need to go practice basketball, unless it's for intramurals.)

And in fact, I have seen Monahans play.

But hey, nice try:thumbsup:

Z-RO
11-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Two words to explain: foot steps.

They heard Derek Longoria's foot steps and about s**t their pants. LOL

I have no dog in this fight, but I heard several of these were when they were WIDE OPEN, but whatever makes you feel better I guess :p

Monahans folks, I know what I heard about the games location but what are some of yall hearing?

hispanictitanic
11-11-2009, 08:01 PM

It's funny how we all get on these forums and trash other teams yet we're not even the ones on the field. Monahans has a great team this year and I hear that Graham is also a very talented team. They both still have to get past round 1 before they ever meet. You all know that the game is played on the field and not on paper. So who cares about rankings, records, locations. etc... Line them up on a parking lot and let them decide which team will advance this year.

Daddy D 11
11-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by hispanictitanic
It's funny how we all get on these forums and trash other teams yet we're not even the ones on the field. Monahans has a great team this year and I hear that Graham is also a very talented team. They both still have to get past round 1 before they ever meet. You all know that the game is played on the field and not on paper. So who cares about rankings, records, locations. etc... Line them up on a parking lot and let them decide which team will advance this year.

Good post Titanic:clap:

16 4ever
11-11-2009, 08:38 PM
HAH:clap:

(Read my location and you'll know that obviously I would not need to go practice basketball, unless it's for intramurals.)

And in fact, I have seen Monahans play.

But hey, nice try:thumbsup:

So let me get this right....You drove all the way from Waco to see an overrated team play a weak scheduled opponent? Why??? Liberty Hill was open or what???

LE Dad
11-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I know! Next year might be different! I had to hear from Rocket on how Brownwood owned us until we beat them last year! It's a jungle out there hollywood!:D

;)

P.S. I wish we could play Brownwood every week!:D

;) Hey GP you forgot something:eek: :eek:

cero y dos :p

:cool:

Sweetwater Red
11-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Hey Daddy D. Are you having fun yet? :D

Btw, I've jumped on Wylie and WO-Stark's band wagon. You? :thinking:

LE Dad
11-11-2009, 09:06 PM

Btw, I've jumped on Wylie and WO-Stark's band wagon. You? :thinking: The avatar is kickn "Sweet Daddy Red" LOL :D

Daddy D 11
11-11-2009, 09:08 PM

Btw, I've jumped on Wylie and WO-Stark's band wagon. You? :thinking:

Yes, I am having fun:D I'm just glad someone finally called me out on it! Everyone takes it all seriously, I love it.

And I'm on Grahams and Sealys bandwagon. Wylie and WOS suck:p

Daddy D 11
11-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by 16 4ever
So let me get this right....You drove all the way from Waco to see an overrated team play a weak scheduled opponent? Why??? Liberty Hill was open or what???

If you would read the whole thread I told you that last year when LH was going to play the winner of Bridgeport and Monahans I saw you guys play.. and you lost. And this year all your posters say that you guys brought back everyone. Well... I was not impressed at all last year and if you returned everyone this year, you're still average. Not to mention your stud Titus is hurt, which is horrible by the way and I hope the kid gets better real quick. With all that said, all I'm trying to do is say that you have average talent and a severely weak schedule. Graham has above average talent and a severely strong schedule that for the most part they did extremely well in. I'm not personally attacking any Monahans posters because you all seem like nice guys, so don't go that route in this argument. It's all in fun and games.. kind of like sweetwater red said:D

Sweetwater Red
11-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Well I can kinda understand the bitterness with the Monahans posters. Every time
they have had their "best team ever" Sweetwater managed to blow them out.
They were undefeated in 2005 when we met them in the quarter-finals.
Their band came out and played Hawaii "13 and 0". After Sweetwater won 35-16...
I changed that song to "13 and :doh: " :devil:

Disclaimer: The kid that played the drums put on an awesome performance. :clap:

M-town lobo fan
11-11-2009, 10:56 PM
well I kinda feel the bitterness of Sweetwater replying to this post after Monahans beat you 48-0 on Homecoming this year!I wouldnt understand bc thats never happen to us on Homecoming not even when we had our worse season

20loboes10
11-11-2009, 11:00 PM
If you would read the whole thread I told you that last year when LH was going to play the winner of Bridgeport and Monahans I saw you guys play.. and you lost. And this year all your posters say that you guys brought back everyone. Well... I was not impressed at all last year and if you returned everyone this year, you're still average. Not to mention your stud Titus is hurt, which is horrible by the way and I hope the kid gets better real quick. With all that said, all I'm trying to do is say that you have average talent and a severely weak schedule. Graham has above average talent and a severely strong schedule that for the most part they did extremely well in. I'm not personally attacking any Monahans posters because you all seem like nice guys, so don't go that route in this argument. It's all in fun and games.. kind of like sweetwater red said:D

Well we knew who Bridgeport was last year, they were who we thought they were, they were who we thought they were and we let em off the hook! :mad: ;)

Sweetwater Red
11-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Damn M-town lobo fan! I barely had time to re-bait the hook and throw it
back in the water. :doh:

And 20loboes10....

I'm now picturing Dennis Green going off. :clap: :D

Daddy D 11
11-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Well we knew who Bridgeport was last year, they were who we thought they were, they were who we thought they were and we let em off the hook! :mad: ;)

NICE :clap:

WTF-82
11-11-2009, 11:54 PM

So you are saying after Monahans was up 28-7 in 3rd and in the redzone again ready to score on Bridgeport before the yellow laundry starting coming out every other play. If you thought Monahans sucked you are lying your but off. Here is the deal LH lost to the Wood, LH would of lost to Wylie if the game was played and you are probably some big UT fan so you want to cheer on his little brother right. So this is why you want ,want Monahans to suck. You dont really think they suck you just want them to. Because if you were there at the Bport game and saw Monahans completely dominate Bridgeport for 3 qtrs there is no way way you really think this. You must of been asleep during the game and woke up in the 4rth when the reffs starting calling holding calls every other down. Actually the laundry only came out when we would have a big play or on a 3rd or 4rth down conversion one of those conversions was in the redzone inside the 15 when we were up 28-7. We also broke a beautiful run inside the 2 yard line and then a late flag comes out. But hey this was last year our kids remember all of this its over they want let these things break them like last year they are a lot tougher mentally they will be ready everyweek. Honestley you were very lucky Bridgeport won Loboes love to play teams like LH and the only reason LH beat Bridgeport the way they did is all there playmakers were hurt because of the physical game they had with Monahans RB<QB the week before. Dood get over the fact that McCoy is your hero and your in love with his kid brother even though you have never seen him play before. He will were Orange next year right now this is HS Football be reallistic.

Go Loboes!!!!

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 12:34 AM
So you are saying after Monahans was up 28-7 in 3rd and in the redzone again ready to score on Bridgeport before the yellow laundry starting coming out every other play. If you thought Monahans sucked you are lying your but off. Here is the deal LH lost to the Wood, LH would of lost to Wylie if the game was played and you are probably some big UT fan so you want to cheer on his little brother right. So this is why you want ,want Monahans to suck. You dont really think they suck you just want them to. Because if you were there at the Bport game and saw Monahans completely dominate Bridgeport for 3 qtrs there is no way way you really think this. You must of been asleep during the game and woke up in the 4rth when the reffs starting calling holding calls every other down. Actually the laundry only came out when we would have a big play or on a 3rd or 4rth down conversion one of those conversions was in the redzone inside the 15 when we were up 28-7. We also broke a beautiful run inside the 2 yard line and then a late flag comes out. But hey this was last year our kids remember all of this its over they want let these things break them like last year they are a lot tougher mentally they will be ready everyweek. Honestley you were very lucky Bridgeport won Loboes love to play teams like LH and the only reason LH beat Bridgeport the way they did is all there playmakers were hurt because of the physical game they had with Monahans RB<QB the week before. Dood get over the fact that McCoy is your hero and your in love with his kid brother even though you have never seen him play before. He will were Orange next year right now this is HS Football be reallistic.

Go Loboes!!!!

Might be the dumbest post I've ever read on here. Not only did you assume about a dozen things, you made up some long and drawn out excuse for why Monahans lost last year.

I have to ask, what in the world does Brownwood, Wylie, LH or the University of Texas have to do with anything?

I go to BAYLOR. Check my location you imbecile.

And I am NOT lying to you when I say I think Monahans is just another overrated far West Texas team that plays no one.

..And they have proven it every year for decades.

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Go Pecos! :cheerl:

Tres Lobos
11-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Might be the dumbest post I've ever read on here. Not only did you assume about a dozen things, you made up some long and drawn out excuse for why Monahans lost last year.

I have to ask, what in the world does Brownwood, Wylie, LH or the University of Texas have to do with anything?

I go to BAYLOR. Check my location you imbecile.

And I am NOT lying to you when I say I think Monahans is just another overrated far West Texas team that plays no one.

..And they have proven it every year for decades.

Again what does graham have returning that is so great?? Monahans Returns kids from a 10-3 team that went 3 round deep. Graham returns kids from a 3-7 team that didn't qualify for the playoffs. And ya go ahead and say they were in a tough district. That means nothing cuz Monahans beat one of those so called "tough" teams in the 2nd round. So don't start sayin that we return only decent players. If thats the case than we return a whole hell of a lot more than Graham does.

Z-RO
11-12-2009, 12:42 AM

Go Loboes!!!!

Blah blah blahhttp://www.the-mainboard.com/forum/Smileys/default/words.gif

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 12:47 AM
Again what does graham have returning that is so great?? Monahans Returns kids from a 10-3 team that went 3 round deep. Graham returns kids from a 3-7 team that didn't qualify for the playoffs. And ya go ahead and say they were in a tough district. That means nothing cuz Monahans beat one of those so called "tough" teams in the 2nd round. So don't start sayin that we return only decent players. If thats the case than we return a whole hell of a lot more than Graham does.

Monahans is weak.

M-town lobo fan
11-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Monahans is not weak! Definition of Weak:Teams that dont finish in the top 3 in their district to qualify for the playoffs.Thats WEAK!

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Monahans is not weak!

Keep telling yourself that.

Z-RO
11-12-2009, 01:08 AM

A 10-3 from west Texas...just saying. Graham was 3-7 in one of the toughest districts in 3A....once again just saying.

Looking at the 2008 scores it dont seem like yall were just head and shoulders above them

Sweetwater 17 Monahans 14
Sweetwater 31 Graham 24

Snyder 26 Monahans 28
Snyder 30 Graham 26

The lone exception would be the Bridgeport game where it appears Graham had not yet started to "click" and got blown out opposed to you guys having 8 weeks to get better before seeing them. (Yes that last one is kind of an excuse but you have been full of them).

On top of all of this Graham returns 4 more starters then yall as well as 6 more letterman according to DCTF. So I dont see how you can say that yall return a hell of a lot more, especially with the loss of your QB.

Oh and no offense to those 2 teams yall beat in the playoffs last season, but those were not exactly quality wins.

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:09 AM
A 10-3 from west Texas...just saying. Graham was 3-7 in one of the toughest districts in 3A....once again just saying.

Looking at the 2008 scores it dont seem like yall were just head and shoulders above them

Sweetwater 31 Graham 24

Snyder 26 Monahans 28
Snyder 30 Graham 26

The lone exception would be the Bridgeport game where it appears Graham had not yet started to "click" and got blown out opposed to you guys having 8 weeks to get better before seeing them. (Yes that last one is kind of an excuse but you have been full of them).

On top of all of this Graham returns 4 more starters then yall as well as 6 more letterman according to DCTF. So I dont see how you can say that yall return a hell of a lot more, especially with the loss of your QB.

These are all decent points but you are analyzing too much LOL

Monahans is weak. Graham is not.

There I fixed it for you:D

Z-RO
11-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Might want to requote me, I added one last sentence :D

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:12 AM
Might want to requote me, I added one last sentence :D

HAHA you crack me up.

M-town lobo fan
11-12-2009, 01:21 AM
I guess you would rather see a Pecos vs Graham? To be the best you have to beat the best wheather it's Pecos,Graham,China springs,Brownwood,Argyle,Carthage but you cant do it staying home from the playoffs.

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:21 AM
Monahans is so weak, they are playing their first round game on Thursday so they can have extra days to prepare for Graham because they know they'll need every single one of them. They're scared.

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:22 AM
I guess you would rather see a Pecos vs Graham? To be the best you have to beat the best wheather it's Pecos,Graham,China springs,Brownwood,Argyle,Carthage but you cant do it staying home from the playoffs.

OOHHHHHHH, another LH comment? Ouch.

My buddies have 2 shiny state rings on their hands. What do yours have?

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:25 AM
:D Go Graham!

Z-RO
11-12-2009, 01:26 AM
Why cant he respond to my comments? :( lol :clap:

M-town lobo fan
11-12-2009, 01:27 AM
Monahans is so weak all we have to do is win 1 district game to qualify 3rd in our district to reach the playoffs

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:28 AM
Monahans is so weak all we have to do is win 1 district game to qualify 3rd in our district to reach the playoffs

Exactly! Now you're catching on!

M-town lobo fan
11-12-2009, 01:31 AM
Like you said your buddies have a ring you dont lol.BTW we have on ring from way back 1948 oh yeah we got one before you did and oh yeah we was good then too lol

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:33 AM
Like you said your buddies have a ring you dont lol.BTW we have on ring from way back 1948 oh yeah we got one before you did and oh yeah we was good then too lol

You make horrible come backs. You're ruining my fun.

I told you dummies earlier to not turn this into a LH and Monahans pissing match. There's no need for that.

Everyone on this board knows that Liberty Hill football has accomplished things that Monahans dreams of in their wildest dreams.

M-town lobo fan
11-12-2009, 01:38 AM
Sorry bout that! Well Congrats on your accomplishment.Since you have nothing to do this friday or the rest of the football season why dont you share some of those Great stories & accomplishments with us idiots.Oh wait my bad I wont be here Ill be at Monahans football game

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:39 AM
Sorry bout that! Well Congrats on your accomplishment.Since you have nothing to do this friday or the rest of the football season why dont you share some of those Great stories & accomplishments with us idiots.Oh wait my bad I wont be here Ill be at Monahans football game

You've got to be 12. You're intelligence is saddening.

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:41 AM
Must be nice when the team that has DOMINATED 3A for three long years is FINALLY having a down year huh guys? Take your jabs now.. it's all good. Only difference between LH and Monahans is you guys played 2 weeks longer and finally faced a team with a pulse and got waxed. Thanks for coming out Monahans.

M-town lobo fan
11-12-2009, 01:49 AM
Your turning this into a LH vs Monahans piss match. I just wanta say goodluck to everyone Graham,Wylie,Brownwood ect. Cant wait to see the upcoming match's thats what Texas Highschool football is all about.I appreciate all the young men that are participating & practing their behinds off to forfill their dreams of a state championship & give something to watch!

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:53 AM
Your turning this into a LH vs Monahans piss match. I just wanta say goodluck to everyone Graham,Wylie,Brownwood ect. Cant wait to see the upcoming match's thats what Texas Highschool football is all about.I appreciate all the young men that are participating & practing their behinds off to forfill their dreams of a state championship & give something to watch!

I never made a single comment about LH until you guys did.

And right on! Good Luck to everyone! Maybe I'll make the Monahans Graham game next weekend! Too bad I won't get to talk to any of you guys at the meet and great because you middle schoolers are probably in the band:D

Tres Lobos
11-12-2009, 09:09 AM

Sweetwater 31 Graham 24

Snyder 26 Monahans 28
Snyder 30 Graham 26

Oh and no offense to those 2 teams yall beat in the playoffs last season, but those were not exactly quality wins.

You can say that same thing about when we played sweetwater. that was our 2nd game of the season and were a totally different team by the end of the year. And the district graham was in wasn't all their losses from last year. So don't say that was why their record was like that. I'm not gonna argue anymore about this matchup. The loboes play tonight and are taking that first step for the state championship. We'll worry about the Graham Steers next week. Good Luck to Graham Tomoro night! and Go Loboes!

Z-RO
11-12-2009, 09:18 AM
And most of yalls wins were against teams that were not even half as good as the ones Graham lost to last season. Graham had a young team last season and took their lumps, now they are giving them. Next week should be a great game, but trying to discredit Graham for what they have accomplished in comparison to Monahans to make yourselves look better is crazy.

Rustler
11-12-2009, 09:26 AM
And most of yalls wins were against teams that were not even half as good as the ones Graham lost to last season. Graham had a young team last season and took their lumps, now they are giving them. Next week should be a great game, but trying to discredit Graham for what they have accomplished in comparison to Monahans to make yourselves look better is crazy. :) Well Thanks Z-ROyou have helped me make mind up on which game in round 2 I will attend:) Should Graham Win? NO I dont believe it is a given against Borger!! AND Monahans wins. I will purchase a ticket to Graham and Momahans:)

DaHop72
11-12-2009, 09:53 AM
So you are saying after Monahans was up 28-7 in 3rd and in the redzone again ready to score on Bridgeport before the yellow laundry starting coming out every other play. If you thought Monahans sucked you are lying your but off. Here is the deal LH lost to the Wood, LH would of lost to Wylie if the game was played and you are probably some big UT fan so you want to cheer on his little brother right. So this is why you want ,want Monahans to suck. You dont really think they suck you just want them to. Because if you were there at the Bport game and saw Monahans completely dominate Bridgeport for 3 qtrs there is no way way you really think this. You must of been asleep during the game and woke up in the 4rth when the reffs starting calling holding calls every other down. Actually the laundry only came out when we would have a big play or on a 3rd or 4rth down conversion one of those conversions was in the redzone inside the 15 when we were up 28-7. We also broke a beautiful run inside the 2 yard line and then a late flag comes out.
Go Loboes!!!! :eek: :eek: OMG, did wtfootball get ***-82's password.

Tres Lobos
11-12-2009, 10:27 AM
:eek: :eek: OMG, did wtfootball get ***-82's password.

Thats what i was thinking!! haha

Sweetwater Red
11-12-2009, 11:08 AM
Yes, I am having fun:D I'm just glad someone finally called me out on it! Everyone takes it all seriously, I love it.

And I'm on Grahams and Sealys bandwagon. Wylie and WOS suck:p

Well I have Graham losing to WOS and I would probably get in
trouble if I bad mouthed Sealy. So, your bandwagon teams don't
suck. :D

thelegend02
11-12-2009, 11:14 AM
why are we still talking about what happened last year?

Get over it already

Bullaholic
11-12-2009, 11:29 AM

And you knew who we were after that game. Any team that rallys to score 17 unanswered points in the 2nd half and win in overtime is not a team you "let" off of any hook. Sorry to take the space on this thread to reply to this, but I just am not going to let this post pass wiithout a reply. I have nothing but admiration for the Monahans teams, coaching staff, and MOST of their fans. I think they will do very well in the playoffs this year, and I will wish them nothing but the best of luck in every game, except a possible re-match with the Bulls---which I would very much look forward to---the two past games between Monahans and Bridgeport were two of the best HS football games that I have ever had the pleasure to attend. I will not take away from this thread with any more replies about Bridgeport-Monahans.

20loboes10
11-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
And you knew who we were after that game. Any team that rallys to score 17 unanswered points in the 2nd half and win in overtime is not a team you "let" off of any hook. Sorry to take the space on this thread to reply to this, but I just am not going to let this post pass wiithout a reply. I have nothing but admiration for the Monahans teams, coaching staff, and MOST of their fans. I think they will do very well in the playoffs this year, and I will wish them nothing but the best of luck in every game, except a possible re-match with the Bulls---which I would very much look forward to---the two past games between Monahans and Bridgeport were two of the best HS football games that I have ever had the pleasure to attend. I will not take away from this thread with any more replies about Bridgeport-Monahans.

I was just joking gosh :)

theoldoaktree
11-12-2009, 11:49 AM
i think that the kids all need to focus on the task at hand for tonight or tomorrow night and dont ever overlook ap opponet because they might just sneak up on you.

WildTexan972
11-12-2009, 11:49 AM
Must be nice when the team that has DOMINATED 3A for three long years is FINALLY having a down year huh guys? Take your jabs now.. it's all good. Only difference between LH and Monahans is you guys played 2 weeks longer and finally faced a team with a pulse and got waxed. Thanks for coming out Monahans.

"dominated 3A for 3 years"??? so that means you guys won 3 straight and I missed that?

a good run, but looks like this year your Austin 5A recruits did not come thru like before....OR, some defenses caught on to that 1930s offense you run....

Bullaholic
11-12-2009, 12:02 PM
I was just joking gosh :)

Then you used the wrong emoticons at the end of your post. Smiley faces indicate jokes---and that's fine--I'm one of the biggest jokers on here and love to laugh with the best of em'. I just hope we can lay last year's Bridgeport-Monahans game to rest for good, unless somebody wants discuss the considerable positive aspects of it.

M-town lobo fan
11-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Great Post WildTexan972! Our population is around 5300.Our kids are born & raised here since kinda.Play together through peewee football.We have a great & traditional program.We dont need to recruit or have that opportunity too living here in the middle of nowhere.We dont have new kids move in out of here yearly.Our kids just have alot pride & heart year after year.

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
"dominated 3A for 3 years"??? so that means you guys won 3 straight and I missed that?

a good run, but looks like this year your Austin 5A recruits did not come thru like before....OR, some defenses caught on to that 1930s offense you run....

Well winning 2 straight state championships, and 38 games in a row before losing in the state semifinals seems pretty dominant to me WildTexan. Not too shabby of a 3 year run eh?

Oh, and it's Thursday now and Monahans still stinks:devil:

Sweetwater Red
11-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Then you used the wrong emoticons at the end of your post. Smiley faces indicate jokes---and that's fine--I'm one of the biggest jokers on here and love to laugh with the best of em'. I just hope we can lay last year's Bridgeport-Monahans game to rest for good, unless somebody wants discuss the considerable positive aspects of it.

Wow. Having a bad day bull? :(

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 12:06 PM

He might be, but I'm about to have another fun one:D :evillol:

Bullaholic
11-12-2009, 12:08 PM

Not at all, Red....I'm still as light as I ever was......

pirate4state
11-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Then you used the wrong emoticons at the end of your post. Smiley faces indicate jokes---and that's fine--I'm one of the biggest jokers on here and love to laugh with the best of em'. I just hope we can lay last year's Bridgeport-Monahans game to rest for good, unless somebody wants discuss the considerable positive aspects of it. hahaha you didn't recognize the Dennis Green rant?!?!

I thought it was pretty clever of 20loboes10.

Ranger Mom
11-12-2009, 12:22 PM
I think this is the most active thread on here right now......about a game that isn't even on a "schedule" right now!!!:D

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 12:25 PM
I think this is the most active thread on here right now......about a game that isn't even on a "schedule" right now!!!:D

Crazy bandwagon fans can do that to a thread:crazy1: :D

tex_male
11-12-2009, 12:27 PM

I believe Graham's # 1 FAN brought the Bridgeport-Monahans game up when trying to compare this years team to last years team based on the game he watched last year. So start at the source of the problem.

Bullaholic
11-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
hahaha you didn't recognize the Dennis Green rant?!?!

I thought it was pretty clever of 20loboes10.

Apparently not in the way he intended it---I took it to mean that he was using it to re-enforce a point. Maybe I am too quick on the trigger thanks to the ridiculous rants about this game by wtfootball that we have all had to endure too many times. Anyhow--I apologize to 20Loboes if I jumped the gun and mis-read his post.

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by tex_male
So start at the source of the problem.

I'm a problem? :rolleyes:

I didn't know that voicing my opinion which happens to be different from yours is a problem? I know it's tough to hear that you're overrated and about to lose next week but next weekend you'll understand a little better:) If it's in Abilene I'm going to make this game, mark my words!

pirate4state
11-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Apparently not in the way he intended it---I took it to mean that he was using it to re-enforce a point. Maybe I am too quick on the trigger thanks to the ridiculous rants about this game by wtfootball that we have all had to endure too many times. Anyhow--I apologize to 20Loboes if I jumped the gun and mis-read his post. Well, I don't know what his intentions were, no one really does, but it wasn't my team he was talking about so I just thought it was funny. :D

I just think you are overly sensitive to this game BECAUSE of wtfootball and all his :foul: about the refs and blah, blah, blah...you shouldn't be though, you won! :cheerl: :D

tex_male
11-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Opinion!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA

Bullaholic
11-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Well, I don't know what his intentions were, no one really does, but it wasn't my team he was talking about so I just thought it was funny. :D

I just think you are overly sensitive to this game BECAUSE of wtfootball and all his :foul: about the refs and blah, blah, blah...you shouldn't be though, you won! :cheerl: :D

Is there an echo in here??? :D

pirate4state
11-12-2009, 12:38 PM
Is there an echo in here??? :D Only in my head.

tex_male
11-12-2009, 12:46 PM

This is not about the game..... This is about a guy who want to rant about how he believes or his opinion about how Monahans is weak and the Kids are no good.

ccmom
11-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Who said the kids are no good? I guess I missed that part.

Looking4number8
11-12-2009, 01:08 PM
I just wasted half of my lunch reading this thread and the other half throwing up because I read this thread..

I hope this game happens or it could officially be the most useless thread ever!

Sweetwater Red
11-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I just wasted half of my lunch reading this thread and the other half throwing up because I read this thread..

I hope this game happens or it could officially be the most useless thread ever!

Wow. Having a bad day lookin'?:(

Is there an echo in here??? :D

Apparently so. :thinking: :D

M-town lobo fan
11-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Monahans vs Graham,Daddy make sure you wear your purple shirt & sit with the pecos fans that support us you'll blend right in

Inmateboss
11-12-2009, 01:24 PM

CLASS, is the first thing that comes to my mind!!! Good Luck to the LOBOs.

M-town lobo fan
11-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Goodluck Graham!Looking foward to seeing you guys next week vs Monahans.Eveyone is intitled to their oppinion on the outcome of this matchup but like The Swamy says Thats Why They Play The Game.Can't wait till it happens sure it's going to be a classic.

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:39 PM

I know I never said that. I just said they're overrated and have a weak schedule. Which are both true:D

Inmateboss
11-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Goodluck Graham!Looking foward to seeing you guys next week vs Monahans.Eveyone is intitled to their oppinion on the outcome of this matchup but like The Swamy says Thats Why They Play The Game.Can't wait till it happens sure it's going to be a classic.

I feel it will be down to the wire. Hope to see ya'll there!!

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8

You're throwing up at how over confident Monahans is aren't you?:stirpot: :evilgrin: :evillol:

LE Dad
11-12-2009, 01:47 PM
I know I never said that. I just said they're overrated and have a weak schedule. Which are both true:D :taunt: :taunt: Should have guessed:doh: D11 let these ppl have some fun.

:stirpot:

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:taunt: :taunt: Should have guessed:doh: D11 let these ppl have some fun.

:stirpot:

I'm having a blast! IDK why they would not be?

Am I saying anything wrong LE Dad?

LE Dad
11-12-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm having a blast! IDK why they would not be?

Am I saying anything wrong LE Dad? Lol, No you are voicing your opinion:thinking: Think we all have that right :D

Ha Ha if everyone agreed this place would suck :hairpunk:

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Lol, No you are voicing your opinion:thinking: Think we all have that right :D

Ha Ha if everyone agreed this place would suck :hairpunk:

If you'll drive from Texarkana to Waco, you can ride with me to Abilene next week. From what I hear the game might be there. We can stir some stuff up there:D :devil:

Bullaholic
11-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Anybody else want some of "Ol' Painless" today? :D

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/jventura.jpg

tex_male
11-12-2009, 02:26 PM

I can twist crap around also..... It is my OPINION that he is.....

LE Dad
11-12-2009, 02:31 PM
If you'll drive from Texarkana to Waco, you can ride with me to Abilene next week. From what I hear the game might be there. We can stir some stuff up there:D :devil: LOL I got my Leopards to watch next week or I would. :D I would like to see this speed :eek: out there:thinking:

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 02:32 PM
I can twist crap around also..... It is my OPINION that he is.....

Difference is, your opinion is wrong. Mine isn't.

tex_male
11-12-2009, 02:34 PM
HA HA HA HA ...... Enjoy your day!:D

pirate4state
11-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Everyone has lost their sense of humor or maybe some of yall never had any! Pity!

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 02:37 PM
HA HA HA HA ...... Enjoy your day!:D

You too homie:) Hope to meet you next weekend! I'm seriously going to try and make the game.

Bullaholic
11-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Everyone has lost their sense of humor or maybe some of yall never had any! Pity!

Never lost mine when I know something is obviously a joke, Unless, IMO, it involves dead babies or other tasteless material.
Everyone has the right to laugh at what they find funny---but don't expect everybody to share the same sense of humor.

LE Dad
11-12-2009, 02:42 PM
You too homie:) Hope to meet you next weekend! I'm seriously going to try and make the game. :eek: :eek: Daddy D in da howwwwse:clap: :clap:

hollywood
11-12-2009, 02:43 PM
You too homie:) Hope to meet you next weekend! I'm seriously going to try and make the game.

Or, if you decide not to make Abilene trip, Sville/Aledo will be another good one... that is, if both win this week. Very likely they will though.

tex_male
11-12-2009, 02:44 PM

:D :clap: :D Pity?:rolleyes:

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 02:46 PM
:eek: :eek: Daddy D in da howwwwse:clap: :clap:

LOL I'm a meet and great regular...

LE Dad
11-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Everyone has lost their sense of humor or maybe some of yall never had any! Pity! Still got mine :D and if ya don't think I'm funny :thinking: you must be from Brownwood:evillol: :evillol:

:p

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Still got mine :D and if ya don't think I'm funny :thinking: you must be from Brownwood:evillol: :evillol:

:p

I can't believe you already have 2,000+ posts. WTH man? LOL what do you do all day?

LE Dad
11-12-2009, 02:53 PM
I can't believe you already have 2,000+ posts. WTH man? LOL what do you do all day? Right now I am riding down the road training a new employee:D playing on my PDA:cool: Other than that I sit behind a desk and "supervise" LOL :p

Sweetwater Red
11-12-2009, 02:54 PM
I can't believe you already have 2,000+ posts. WTH man? LOL what do you do all day?

Apparently nothing. How can you have time when you average
22.80 posts per day.:eek: :D

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=8982

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Right now I am riding down the road training a new employee:D playing on my PDA:cool: Other than that I sit behind a desk and "supervise" LOL :p

The hard life... LOL

LE Dad
11-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Apparently nothing. How can you have time when you average
22.80 posts per day.:eek: :D

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=8982 :cool: Multitask and delegation of authority:thinking:

Train and pay your employees and they will work hard so you don't have too
:clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
11-12-2009, 03:09 PM
:cool: Multitask and delegation of authority:thinking:

Train and pay your employees and they will work hard so you don't have too
:clap: :clap:

Gotchya :thumbsup:

pirate4state
11-12-2009, 03:11 PM
Never lost mine when I know something is obviously a joke, Unless, IMO, it involves dead babies or other tasteless material.
Everyone has the right to laugh at what they find funny---but don't expect everybody to share the same sense of humor. blah, blah, blah...

BTW::: Dead baby jokes are HILARIOUS!

AND....too bad for those don't share MY sense of humor :tongue: :taunt:

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Oh and P4S, I don't know why everyone keeps hating on your cake. That's really rude of them!

Bullaholic
11-12-2009, 03:18 PM
blah, blah, blah...

AND....too bad for those don't share MY sense of humor :tongue: :taunt:

Another echo? :D See last line of my post above. :tongue:

pirate4state
11-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Oh and P4S, I don't know why everyone keeps hating on your cake. That's really rude of them! haha and I was gonna take it down, but now I'm not! :devil:

It was really very good. Strawberry cake with cream cheese icing.

LE Dad
11-12-2009, 03:20 PM
blah, blah, blah...

AND....too bad for those don't share MY sense of humor :tongue: :taunt: Ha you don't share your cake:taunt: :rolleyes: :D but you will share your sense of humor :confused: :nerd:

pirate4state
Another echo? :D See last line of my post above. :tongue: Which is why I said..."too bad for them"

Get with the program old timer!

Daddy D 11
Strawberry cake with cream cheese icing.

That sounds soo good.

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 03:21 PM
Ha you don't share your cake:taunt: :rolleyes: :D but you will share your sense of humor :confused: :nerd:

You are too smiley face happy.

pirate4state
11-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Ha you don't share your cake:taunt: :rolleyes: :D but you will share your sense of humor :confused: :nerd: If you lived here you could have some, but if I had to send it to Texarkana it'd really be shot to hell!

Only a few get my sense of humor. :inlove: It's actually more fun when others don't. ;)

What in the HELL am I doing on this stupid thread? :doh: Everyone knows Region I sucks! :eek: :D

Bullaholic
11-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Which is why I said..."too bad for them"

Get with the program old timer!

I've forgotten more progams than you have ever lived to see, you nasty little girl. :D At least I'm not hard of reading---YET. :D

DaHop72
11-12-2009, 03:24 PM

It was really very good. Strawberry cake with cream cheese icing. Peanut butter cookies. Ummmmmmmmmmm good. :kiss: :kiss:

pirate4state
11-12-2009, 03:24 PM
I've forgotten more progams than you have ever lived to see, you nasty little girl. :D At least I'm not hard of reading---YET. :D Yay you, you're OLD! :cheerl: :D

hahahaha

pirate4state
11-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Peanut butter cookies Ummmmmmmmmmm good. :kiss: :kiss: I was just thinking about that earlier. You are still a few weeks away from peanut butter cookies. :)

DaHop72
11-12-2009, 03:27 PM
I was just thinking about that earlier. You are still a few weeks away from peanut butter cookies. :) :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 03:35 PM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

wussy.

:devil:

DaHop72
11-12-2009, 03:39 PM
wussy.

:devil:
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/BITEME.jpg

:tongue: :tongue:

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 03:45 PM
HAHA, you should go to the Graham and Monahans game with me next week. I'm hearing it'll be in Abilene and if it is... Daddy D 11 will be there! Maybe P4S will come and bring me some cake and you some cookies?:kiss:

DaHop72
11-12-2009, 03:47 PM
LOL I'm a meet and great regular... :lies: :lies: After all the smack you talked to me last year, I had to have Deb call you and threaten you before you would come over and meet "the old timer" at LH and Wylie. Now you're a real social butterfly. :devil: :devil:

DaHop72
11-12-2009, 03:48 PM
HAHA, you should go to the Graham and Monahans game with me next week. I'm hearing it'll be in Abilene and if it is... Daddy D 11 will be there! Maybe P4S will come and bring me some cake and you some cookies?:kiss: :iagree: :iagree:

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 03:48 PM
:lies: :lies: After all the smack you talked to me last year, I had to have Deb call you and threaten you before you would come over and meet "the old timer" at LH and Wylie. Now you're a real social butterfly. :devil: :devil:

I was coming! I had just forgotten! I ran into a few "friends" that looked very nice and I was flapping my gums:D

DaHop72
11-12-2009, 03:49 PM
and I was flapping my gums:D :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 03:50 PM
I'm feeling another t-shirt bet stemming from next weeks Graham-Monahans game.

I can just see it now... a shirt saying "Daddy knows best".

These Monahans folks are gonna look awfully good in it I reckon:p

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 03:52 PM
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

HEY! Can you blame me?:thinking:

A man's got to keep his priorities straight.... Women. Sports. School.

:D HAHA

DaHop72
11-12-2009, 03:52 PM
I'm feeling another t-shirt bet stemming from next weeks Graham-Monahans game.

I can just see it now... a shirt saying "Daddy knows best".

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Daddy D 11
11-12-2009, 03:54 PM

Figured you would love that!

On another note... Monahans is weak. And overrated.

Z-RO
11-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Daddy knows bets lol

LE Dad
11-12-2009, 04:32 PM
You are too smiley face happy. Kiss my smiley a:D :D

sorry just couldn't resist.

LE Dad
11-12-2009, 04:35 PM
I was just thinking about that earlier. You are still a few weeks away from peanut butter cookies. :) Peanut butter cookies :thumbsup: That sounds yummy:)

CheerMom
11-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Good Luck to the Roark's from "The Swamp"!!!

Z-RO
11-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Daddy knows bets lol

*best :D

hollywood
11-12-2009, 05:46 PM
WE KNOW THIS FACT:

GRAHAM/BORGER WILL FIND OUT IN ABOUT 5 HOURS WHO THEY'LL BE PLAYING NEXT WEEK.

LE Dad
11-12-2009, 05:53 PM
WE KNOW THIS FACT:

GRAHAM/BORGER WILL FIND OUT IN ABOUT 5 HOURS WHO THEY'LL BE PLAYING NEXT WEEK. Somebody ate their "smack talking" Wheaties:D :p

Daddy B 12
11-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Watched Monahans and Bridgeport play last year to see who LH would play, and they were pretty darn weak. Bridgeport lost their RB and their QB could hardly walk and they still managed to win. I'm not going to lie, the LH players and fans all wanted Monahans to win because they were licking their chops waiting to get the chance to run all over that weak west texas defense. McCoy is going to throw for 700 yards against yal. I'm callin a blowout.

Inmateboss
11-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Daddy B 12
Watched Monahans and Bridgeport play last year to see who LH would play, and they were pretty darn weak. Bridgeport lost their RB and their QB could hardly walk and they still managed to win. I'm not going to lie, the LH players and fans all wanted Monahans to win because they were licking their chops waiting to get the chance to run all over that weak west texas defense. McCoy is going to throw for 700 yards against yal. I'm callin a blowout.

:eek: :eek: :eek: You mean if they beat Pecos!!!

Daddy B 12
11-12-2009, 09:47 PM
HAHA for real!!!:eek: