PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pud!

Brahma73
11-03-2003, 01:31 PM
Can you sort out what's happening in 24AAA for me? Do we have any clue who we might expect as D1 and D2 reps? Sounds like an incredible finish over there! eek!

Pudlugger
11-03-2003, 01:45 PM
Brahma73:
Can you sort out what's happening in 24AAA for me? Do we have any clue who we might expect as D1 and D2 reps? Sounds like an incredible finish over there! eek! Scenario #1
If the following happens:
Elgin beats Giddings
Manor beats Smithville
La Grange beats Hutto
then D24 looks like this:
La Grange 4-1 Champions DII Winner
Elgin 4-1 DI Rep
Manor 3-2 Runner Up DII

Scenario #2
If Giddings beats Elgin it looks like this:
La Grange 4-1 Champions DII Winner
Manor 3-2
Giddings 3-2
Elgin 3-2
then it goes by positive points for 2nd and third. Elgin and Manor are big schools and either would go DI. Elgin is biggest so if they both make it Elgin goes DI.

Scenario #3
If Hutto beats La Grange and Giddings beats Elgin it is a real mess:
La Grange 3-2
Elgin 3-2
Giddings 3-2
Manor 3-2
Hutto 3-2

*the other scenarios are too obscure to consider.

Then the Grey Supercomputer in the Pentagon figures out who goes where. :D

My pick is scenario #1

<small>[ November 03, 2003, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

Bellville22
11-03-2003, 01:49 PM
WOW, very interesting. So it looks like the only way the Brahmas get a matchup with LG in the first round is if Sealy beats Bellville, I think that's right. Man, I think alot of people really wanted to see that.

cunbed10
11-03-2003, 02:01 PM
Bellville22:
WOW, very interesting. So it looks like the only way the Brahmas get a matchup with LG in the first round is if Sealy beats Bellville, I think that's right. Man, I think alot of people really wanted to see that.Depending on the time, and place I would come and enjoy this game.
BTW Bell22 thanks for the message you left on my nephew, and Pud, thanks for the card, you guys are really Kool Kats for that, good luck and hope we meet in person on a good note, not if all 3 of our teams are out the play-offs, and we are watching someone else. :D

buffalo booster
11-04-2003, 08:53 AM
Regarding Scenario #2, Giddings has to beat Elgin by 8 or more to go to the playoffs... 7 or less, or an Elgin victory = no postseason for the Buffs.