PDA

View Full Version : Weather ?

Bigblue07
02-13-2004, 08:29 AM
its sleeting here in Wimberley. Is it anywhere else ?

marlin fan
02-13-2004, 08:37 AM
I just checked the weather for marlin. we are supposed to have AM Rain/snow showers on Saturday.

<small>[ February 13, 2004, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

sahen
02-13-2004, 12:27 PM
yup...waco is supposed to get some snow tomorrow too...but i looked at weatherchannel.com and they had on the radar snow all around us...so maybe some today....who knows?

sahen
02-13-2004, 02:34 PM
woohoo about 15 min. after my last post waco got a nice snow shower...it even stuck on the ground...being from houston this is a natural phenomemon to me.. :) ...it was fun...its suppsoed to snow more tonight and tomorrow morning....we will see how that goes...

Bandera YaYa
02-13-2004, 03:39 PM
Well, ya'll don't be greedy...send some of that heavenly stuff to us!! :)

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-13-2004, 04:00 PM
well guys and gals, i lookd out my window and see nothing but a beautiful blue sky and a few clouds, but no rain, snow, sleet, or any of the other "plagues" that are comming down on texans everywhere, im sorry we cant all trade places id rather be in texas than stuck on this desolate rock in the pacific. ill be home soon enough but not long enough. take care and hope it gets better for ya'll.

Bandera YaYa
02-13-2004, 04:10 PM
bullfrog_alumni_02:
well guys and gals, i lookd out my window and see nothing but a beautiful blue sky and a few clouds, but no rain, snow, sleet, or any of the other "plagues" that are comming down on texans everywhere, im sorry we cant all trade places id rather be in texas than stuck on this desolate rock in the pacific. ill be home soon enough but not long enough. take care and hope it gets better for ya'll.Thanks for the lovely visual...and if you are from Texas, you know how quickly the weather can change!! My wishes for you are that you come home soon and that you stay safe. From my heart to yours, on this soon to be Valentine's day :) , God Bless and take care!!!