PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rocket ManIf, by chance,

wimbo_pro
11-07-2009, 04:28 PM
If, by chance, we both win our first 2 play off games, we will meet in round 3. It's very possible!

LE Dad
11-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Texans Win :clap: :clap:

Rocket
11-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Texans Win :clap: :clap:

What are you basing that on? LOL

Come get you some, Wimberley. I know wimbo_pro won't be there. He will be listening to the game in his underwear by the radio playing online poker and snortin' some whiskey.

Sweetwater Red
11-07-2009, 06:47 PM
There's no doubt that Brownwood will be playing in the 3rd round.
The question is....will Wimberley? :thinking:

Snydertigersrul
11-08-2009, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

WIMBERLEY will give the Lions and Rocket a spanking if they meet. I doubt if Brownwood gets past the second round.

BwdLion_80
11-08-2009, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
WIMBERLEY will give the Lions and Rocket a spanking if they meet. I doubt if Brownwood gets past the second round.

Sounds like sour grapes to me!!!:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

95mustang
11-08-2009, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

Whats that say about Snyder? Come on, Snyder is a good tough team. I am positive they will be our toughest test until round 3 or 4. Not saying we can't be beat but I like our chances.

wimbo_pro
11-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I dunno Sweetwater, I just dont know. We have suffered terribly this year with the "only need to play 2 quarters" syndrome. We were able to pull out several in the last minutes, couldnt do it against LH (for example). If we show up for all 4, we definitely are good enough to get 3 deep...maybe more.

To beat a team of Brownwoods quality, we will not only have to show up for all 4, but play our absolute best as well. We shall see.

wimbo_pro
11-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
What are you basing that on? LOL

Come get you some, Wimberley. I know wimbo_pro won't be there. He will be listening to the game in his underwear by the radio playing online poker and snortin' some whiskey.

If we do meet, Pocket Rocket Man, you can be sure I'll come meet you at the DQ so you can ride your little midget ponies, you sawed off big mouth!!!!

BwdLion_80
11-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
If we do meet, Pocket Rocket Man, you can be sure I'll come meet you at the DQ so you can ride your little midget ponies, you sawed off big mouth!!!! :1popcorn:

Inmateboss
11-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
If we do meet, Pocket Rocket Man, you can be sure I'll come meet you at the DQ so you can ride your little midget ponies, you sawed off big mouth!!!!

:1omg!: :eek: :eek: