PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood, Graham, and Wylie

Who-dun-it!!?
11-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Congratulations to your players, coaches, and your towns. These three teams are great, and the competition that they bring is the very reason that 2-3a is one of the toughfest district to survive in the state. You all have my support on your playoff run and I know you'll represent this district with class. Your kids will continue to bring it each week, and it will be no easy task to send you home. As for Breckenridge, Snyder, and Sweetwater, expect great things in the future. We will all wait patiently for the rest of you to join us on the hardwood. Until then, Our district has the oppertunity to bring home two state championships. You are all capable, No Go Get It! Best of luck to you all in the Playoffs.

Yours truly,
Temporary Bulldog, Steer, and Lion Fan!

skins4life
11-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Congratulations to your players, coaches, and your towns. These three teams are great, and the competition that they bring is the very reason that 2-3a is one of the toughfest district to survive in the state. You all have my support on your playoff run and I know you'll represent this district with class. Your kids will continue to bring it each week, and it will be no easy task to send you home. As for Breckenridge, Snyder, and Sweetwater, expect great things in the future. We will all wait patiently for the rest of you to join us on the hardwood. Until then, Our district has the oppertunity to bring home two state championships. You are all capable, No Go Get It! Best of luck to you all in the Playoffs.

Yours truly,

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

ivchris
11-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Classy post. Snyder will be back. thanks for the support.

tigerfan69
11-07-2009, 03:01 PM
I could never root for Brownwood because of Rocket, but I did meet nice folks Friday night at the game.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by tigerfan69
I could never root for Brownwood because of Rocket, but I did meet nice folks Friday night at the game.

Sure you can. Nothing wrong with being an obsessed fan. Thats what I am.

Pendragon13
11-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Thanks, hope you make it to some of our playoff games. Snyder would be in the playoffs now if they were in pretty much any other 3A district in the state...and that's not just being kind.;)

grmfan93
11-07-2009, 04:49 PM

Yours truly,

These three teams will be representing our district well

Rustler
11-07-2009, 06:41 PM

Yours truly,
Temporary Bulldog, Steer, and Lion Fan! :clap: West Texas People Are The Best:clap: Your Kind To Lend Your Support:clap:

Rocket
11-07-2009, 06:54 PM

Wussy...How come you didn't come to the M&G? We had a good ol' time. I even yelled at your coach. He was in a good mood at halftime. He thought y'all actually had a chance. LOL

Ranger Mom
11-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Wussy...How come you didn't come to the M&G? We had a good ol' time. I even yelled at your coach. He was in a good mood at halftime. He thought y'all actually had a chance. LOL

Wussy?? Well..she IS a girl!!!!

From the game I heard on the webcast...they had a GOOD chance...it just didn't work out in their favor in the end.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-07-2009, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Rustler
:clap: West Texas People Are The Best:clap: Your Kind To Lend Your Support:clap:

Glad to! Easy when you love the game. Besides, I'd rather be 4th in the toughest District in the state, than to be 1st in the easiest. That's how one and done in the playoffs happen.

P.S. I grew up in East Texas but I got here as quick as I could!

Rocket
11-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Wussy?? Well..she IS a girl!!!!

From the game I heard on the webcast...they had a GOOD chance...it just didn't work out in their favor in the end.

LOL good chance? Too bad the game is 4 Quarters long instead of 2. How many yards of offense for Snyder? Their biggest offensive play besides the hail mary was an INT return. It was gross. Really.

OldBison75
11-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Rocket, congratulations to your Lions for the fine season and good luck in the playoffs. Are you really gonna tell me that you are looking forward to another possible rematch with Graham. How about how it would be to have to play Wylie again--but you don't have to worry about that since they are in a different division. Brownwood has won the games they were supposed to this year and in the toss-up games, they won against Graham on a super effort by with the game on the line. Now they start a new season where every game is a huge game and every opponent is playing win or go home. I hope that your Lions keep my pre-season prediction of winning your Region intact, but you have a few weeks of battles to fight. I know you will win the trash talking wars, but those young men will have to be just as brash and determined from now on.

Rocket
11-07-2009, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Rocket, congratulations to your Lions for the fine season and good luck in the playoffs. Are you really gonna tell me that you are looking forward to another possible rematch with Graham. How about how it would be to have to play Wylie again--but you don't have to worry about that since they are in a different division. Brownwood has won the games they were supposed to this year and in the toss-up games, they won against Graham on a super effort by with the game on the line. Now they start a new season where every game is a huge game and every opponent is playing win or go home. I hope that your Lions keep my pre-season prediction of winning your Region intact, but you have a few weeks of battles to fight. I know you will win the trash talking wars, but those young men will have to be just as brash and determined from now on.

It is going to be fun. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. :) Thanks for the support and we plan on winning the region. Very feasible.

Snydertigersrul
11-08-2009, 06:58 AM
It is going to be fun. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. :) Thanks for the support and we plan on winning the region. Very feasible.

Enjoy it, your time in the playoffs will be over either next week, or the following week for sure.

95mustang
11-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Enjoy it, your time in the playoffs will be over either next week, or the following week for sure.

:rolleyes:

Who-dun-it!!?
11-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang
:rolleyes:

ditto

VWG
11-08-2009, 09:45 AM
2-3A was one of the toughest districts in the state.

Ranger Mom
11-08-2009, 09:53 AM
LOL good chance? Too bad the game is 4 Quarters long instead of 2. How many yards of offense for Snyder? Their biggest offensive play besides the hail mary was an INT return. It was gross. Really.

I have no clue how many yards of offense they had....I was listening to y'alls webcast. What I did keep hearing was how great both defenses were playing and until yalls last touchdown it was a 1 pt game.

You sound like you were talking about the Greewood/Monahans game, in which your comment would be a true one.

Yeah...I will stick by my assessment that they had a good chance.

The way you demean other teams, and their fans on here and then TRY and laugh it off and say you are just joking around is what is gross. Really

Who-dun-it!!?
11-08-2009, 11:33 AM
I have no clue how many yards of offense they had....I was listening to y'alls webcast. What I did keep hearing was how great both defenses were playing and until yalls last touchdown it was a 1 pt game.

You sound like you were talking about the Greewood/Monahans game, in which your comment would be a true one.

The way you demean other teams, and their fans on here and then TRY and laugh it off and say you are just joking around is what is gross. Really :1omg!:

Inmateboss
11-08-2009, 01:56 PM

Dude, you are such a GOOBER!!!

Rocket
11-08-2009, 02:02 PM

The way you demean other teams, and their fans on here and then TRY and laugh it off and say you are just joking around is what is gross. Really

They didn't sniff our side of the field but once in the 2nd Half. Scoreboards can be very misleading...

Inmateboss
11-08-2009, 02:03 PM

I could never Root against Brownwood because of Pocket Rocket, one man don't make the TEAM, one man don't make the town.

Never Never hate someone because of who they are related too, none of us would stand a chance.

Rocket
11-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Dude, you are such a GOOBER!!!

I actually yelled out "BLACK MAGIC!" and he is the one that turned around... :thinking:

Rocket
11-08-2009, 02:04 PM
I could never Root against Brownwood because of Pocket Rocket, one man don't make the TEAM, one man don't make the town.

Never Never hate someone because of who they are related too, none of us would stand a chance.

LOL so true... sorry I wasn't at the Brownwood-Graham M&G.. would have been cool to meet you guys...

Rocket
11-08-2009, 02:06 PM

LOL were you at the game, you big chicken? I wish you would have said it to my face. STD.

BwdLion73
11-08-2009, 02:13 PM
This is starting to remind me of the music jam session segment on 'Slingblade' "What we need are some paying gigs"!

:) :rolleyes: :p

Inmateboss
11-08-2009, 02:14 PM

AMEN Sister, and if you'll excuse me, after reading Rockets posts today i'll go wash out my own mouth with soap. Be right back!!!!

Inmateboss
11-08-2009, 02:34 PM
I actually yelled out "BLACK MAGIC!" and he is the one that turned around... :thinking:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Rocket
11-08-2009, 06:24 PM

Wow.. did I strike a nerve?

OK here is my new attitude: Yay everybody! Good job everybody! Good Job all teams! Yay! We all did good! We are all good! We all are champs! Yay! Yay! yay! ok enough of that mess...

I am just serving up some crow to all those doubters out there that doubted Brownwood since Day 1. Just having some fun. I ate my crow, just serving up some myself.

I remember this whole board unleashing on me last season when Brownwood didn't deliver. Do you remember, probably not? LOL I deserved it, but heaven forbid I unleash a little myself.

Brownwood is 7-1 against 3A teams this season. We won every close game. Wylie played a heck of a game against us and destroyed us. We were also 4-1 in the 3A Downlow GOTW's. We didn't get much love in those either. And we did this without Shipley for 4 games and without our Starting QB for most of the season.

There are 2 teams that I haven't been real nice to at all: Graham and Snyder. It has been that way since Day 1. Why change now? LOL

Deep down I want our District to do well. Like Red said, we should all be playing in December.

Snydertigersrul
11-08-2009, 06:33 PM

Here are the stats, Ranger Mom

SNYDER: 160 rushing and 50 passing for 210 yards in total offense, but only 55 in the second half

BROWNWOOD: 179 rushing and 148 passing for 327 yards in total offense

SCORE BY QUARTR

Snydertigersrul
11-08-2009, 06:34 PM

SNYDER: 160 rushing and 50 passing for 210 yards in total offense, but only 55 in the second half

SCORE BY QUARTR

SNYDER 0 14 0 0 -- 14
Brownwood 6 0 9 7 -- 22

Looking4number8
11-08-2009, 06:36 PM

SCORE BY QUARTR

SNYDER 0 14 0 0 -- 14
Brownwood 6 0 9 7 -- 22
And here are the other stats, the ones that count.

Brownwood 22
snider 14

Brownwood 8-2, 4-1
snider 5-5, 2-3

Snydertigersrul
11-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
And here are the other stats, the ones that count.

Brownwood 22
snider 14

Brownwood 8-2, 4-1
snider 5-5, 2-3

That's right, but I was just letting everone know that it was not a blowout like you buddy Rocket claims. I agree the Lions shut down the Tiger offense in the second half, two first downs and 55 totals yards, but they still only won by one score.

Looking4number8
11-08-2009, 06:52 PM
That's right, but I was just letting everone know that it was not a blowout like you buddy Rocket claims. I agree the Lions shut down the Tiger offense in the second half, two first downs and 55 totals yards, but they still only won by one score.
No doubt it was a great game! My heart was racing until we intercepted that last pass.

you should have came to the meet and greet, it was a good halftime visit!

Rocket
11-08-2009, 07:00 PM

55 yards in a half? DOMINATION

Rocket
11-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
No doubt it was a great game! My heart was racing until we intercepted that last pass.

you should have came to the meet and greet, it was a good halftime visit!

I knew he wouldn't show up. Does he ever?

Inmateboss
11-08-2009, 10:31 PM

OK here is my new attitude: Yay everybody! Good job everybody! Good Job all teams! Yay! We all did good! We are all good! We all are champs! Yay! Yay! yay! ok enough of that mess...

I am just serving up some crow to all those doubters out there that doubted Brownwood since Day 1. Just having some fun. I ate my crow, just serving up some myself.

I remember this whole board unleashing on me last season when Brownwood didn't deliver. Do you remember, probably not? LOL I deserved it, but heaven forbid I unleash a little myself.

Brownwood is 7-1 against 3A teams this season. We won every close game. Wylie played a heck of a game against us and destroyed us. We were also 4-1 in the 3A Downlow GOTW's. We didn't get much love in those either. And we did this without Shipley for 4 games and without our Starting QB for most of the season.

There are 2 teams that I haven't been real nice to at all: Graham and Snyder. It has been that way since Day 1. Why change now? LOL

Deep down I want our District to do well. Like Red said, we should all be playing in December.

Rocket,you little rascal,to some folks on here you might seem all cranky,mean,and Turdish. But I've got your number,I can feel the LOVE:inlove: Dude I can feeeel the love :inlove: :inlove: It's all good. Are you going to make the game Friday???

95mustang
11-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Rocket,you little rascal,to some folks on here you might seem all cranky,mean,and Turdish. But I've got your number,I can feel the LOVE:inlove: Dude I can feeeel the love :inlove: :inlove: It's all good. Are you going to make the game Friday???

I can't speak for Rocket but there are quite a few Brownwood fans plan on being there to watch our district brothers. We will be the ones in Maroon cheering on the Steers. ;)

IHStangFan
11-08-2009, 10:37 PM

LMAO!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
11-08-2009, 11:02 PM

I will be there to watch your scrubs play in the 4th Quarter. Probably going to eat at Rosas..haha Not in a real big hurry to get there. I should catch the end though.

Ranger Mom
11-08-2009, 11:28 PM

I have met him on a couple of occasions...he is definitely two different people on the board and off.

Heaven forbid anyone else have an opinion.

I could be REALLY ugly right now, but I feel I have too much class to "go there"...so I will just take the high road.

After all of Rocket's jabber...I STILL feel like Snyder had a chance....and there isn't a darn thing he can say that will change my mind.:)

Rocket
11-08-2009, 11:37 PM
I have met him on a couple of occasions...he is definitely two different people on the board and off.

I could be REALLY ugly right now, but I feel I have too much class to "go there"...so I will just take the high road.

After all of Rocket's jabber...I STILL feel like Snyder had a chance....and there isn't a darn thing he can say that will change my mind.:)

You didn't see the game. No way did Snyder have a chance. The 2nd Half was just not pretty at all. They had a chance up to halftime, but only cuz Brownwood was not playing well. There was no doubt who the better team was. But we all know the best team doesn't always win... Heaven forbid I can't have an opinion about other teams, posters, and 3A.

LOL Go ahead and stoop down to my level and be ugly...Believe me, I won't cry about it or lose sleep. I am West Texas tough now. LOL

I can't believe you don't like me anymore. :hairpunk:

Ranger Mom
11-08-2009, 11:40 PM
You didn't see the game. No way did Snyder have a chance. The 2nd Half was just not pretty at all. They had a chance up to halftime, but only cuz Brownwood was not playing well. There was no doubt who the better team was. But we all know the best team doesn't always win...

Where did you get the idea that EVER liked you???

ROFL!!!

For real.....what makes you think I don't like you anymore?? Haven't I always given you crap??? :p

Rocket
11-08-2009, 11:43 PM
Where did you get the idea that EVER liked you???

ROFL!!!

For real.....what makes you think I don't like you anymore?? Haven't I always given you crap??? :p

LOL I know you like me. I KNOW IT!!!

Ranger Mom
11-08-2009, 11:51 PM
LOL I know you like me. I KNOW IT!!!

I never said I didn't....you did!!!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-09-2009, 12:39 AM
You didn't see the game. No way did Snyder have a chance. The 2nd Half was just not pretty at all. They had a chance up to halftime, but only cuz Brownwood was not playing well. There was no doubt who the better team was. But we all know the best team doesn't always win... Heaven forbid I can't have an opinion about other teams, posters, and 3A.

LOL Go ahead and stoop down to my level and be ugly...Believe me, I won't cry about it or lose sleep. I am West Texas tough now. LOL

Hey Rocket, you don't change a thing! I like a poster who isn't influenced by others. I can handle it, Snyder will be back. Everybody knows that. And this year, the lions are the better team. Congrats again. And good luck the rest of the way!

garciap77
11-09-2009, 08:46 AM

I wish we could play Brownwood every week!:D

Rocket! Your smack is weak!:D

P.S. Congrats!

Rocket
11-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
I wish we could play Brownwood every week!:D

Rocket! Your smack is weak!:D

P.S. Congrats!

You don't want to play Brownwood again. Trust me.

My smack is weak? Your photoshop skills are weak.

Rocket
11-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Hey Rocket, you don't change a thing! I like a poster who isn't influenced by others. I can handle it, Snyder will be back. Everybody knows that. And this year, the lions are the better team. Congrats again. And good luck the rest of the way!

Trust me, I know Snyder will be back. You guys have some talented kids. IF (this is a BIG if) Snyder can find a good QB between now and next season and our District stays the same, it will be Brownwood in first place and Snyder in a close 2nd. Wylie will be in the 3rd Place spot. Graham will be back to their losing ways and McCoy-less (father and son) and Breckenridge and Sweetwater will bring up the rear.

Ex-Tiger2005
11-09-2009, 11:33 AM
They didn't sniff our side of the field but once in the 2nd Half. Scoreboards can be very misleading...

Dude seriouly you are gonna argue that we didnt have a chance! You are a crazed person! Take your win with some class...

Inmateboss
11-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Trust me, I know Snyder will be back. You guys have some talented kids. IF (this is a BIG if) Snyder can find a good QB between now and next season and our District stays the same, it will be Brownwood in first place and Snyder in a close 2nd. Wylie will be in the 3rd Place spot. Graham will be back to their losing ways and McCoy-less (father and son) and Breckenridge and Sweetwater will bring up the rear.

Everyone PLEASE be KIND to Rocket, when he was finally released from the Brownwood home for the Bewildered (for rhyming words too frequently) he just has not been the same. But Rocket you hang in there little buddy, I feel sure thay before long you will have a clear thought go through your mind. Don't worry it might be a little scary at first, but it won't hurt!!! We'll give you till Basketball starts then if your still having trouble thinking all those vastly inferior and truly hard to grasp concepts,well then try to get you back in the home for the Bewildered, for more coloring in the lines classes.:D
See ya at the Game, come early stay late!!!

Rocket
11-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Everyone PLEASE be KIND to Rocket, when he was finally released from the Brownwood home for the Bewildered (for rhyming words too frequently) he just has not been the same. But Rocket you hang in there little buddy, I feel sure thay before long you will have a clear thought go through your mind. Don't worry it might be a little scary at first, but it won't hurt!!! We'll give you till Basketball starts then if your still having trouble thinking all those vastly inferior and truly hard to grasp concepts,well then try to get you back in the home for the Bewildered, for more coloring in the lines classes.:D
See ya at the Game, come early stay late!!!

Nice attempt at being funny. Just like your Steers vs. Brownwood, you fell short.:D

Inmateboss
11-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Nice attempt at being funny. Just like your Steers vs. Brownwood, you fell short.:D

Let me QUOTE a Very Famous Person " Scoreboards can be misleading", I rest my case!!! Keep it up and were putting you back in the home!!!:D

garciap77
11-12-2009, 11:37 PM

Are you saying this scoreboard is misleading:thinking:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8629posting.jpg

Work your way out of this one!:D

;)

Hey Rocket! Good luck Friday! Good Brownwood Lions! :)

garciap77
11-12-2009, 11:40 PM

Yeah right!:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Garcianator232.jpg

:D

garciap77
11-13-2009, 07:57 PM

Snyder was the best team we've played so far! And Brownwood was the easiest!:D

BwdLion73
11-13-2009, 08:07 PM
But I thought that Sandifer and Shipley had already met with the tri-lateral committee and worked out the D1 D2 spots last august?:rolleyes:

theoldoaktree
11-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Snyder was the best team we've played so far! And Brownwood was the easiest!:D what about graham? i think if im correct that we beat yall. but i might be wrong

theoldoaktree
11-14-2009, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
Dude seriouly you are gonna argue that we didnt have a chance! You are a crazed person! Take your win with some class... rocket, i think you should tske some of the advice that you dish out. but um whatever you think. just saying dont be a hypicrit:) (might have spelled that wrong who knows)