PDA

View Full Version : Need help saving a video from a disk

STANG RED
11-07-2009, 01:47 PM
I was sent a disk from a heavy equipment dealer that shows a video of their machine operating. I'd like to save that video to a flash drive, and also email a copy to my people in Nebraska. I cant figure out how to do it. Can someone walk me through the steps?

skins4life
11-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Can you save the video to your hard drive and then copy it from there to the flash drive?

STANG RED
11-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
Can you save the video to your hard drive and then copy it from there to the flash drive?

I dont know. Thats why I'm asking. I'm not finding any way to save the video from the dvd. It may be a simple thing, but I've never tried it before, and I'm not having any luck figuring it out.

jason
11-07-2009, 03:23 PM
just open the disc in windows explorer and copy/paste the file

skins4life
11-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I dont know. Thats why I'm asking. I'm not finding any way to save the video from the dvd. It may be a simple thing, but I've never tried it before, and I'm not having any luck figuring it out.

PM me and I'll give you some #'s to call. He helps me a lot when I have trouble like this.

gatordaze
11-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
PM me and I'll give you some #'s to call. He helps me a lot when I have trouble like this.

I beleive that you will need a tool to rip it to .mpg or .mov. I use Roxio.