PDA

View Full Version : Inflatable tunnel? Help!

Stangster
10-20-2003, 09:56 PM
I'm not sure if that's the proper name for it. But we've all seen them. Teams use them to provide a grand entrance onto the football field (sometimes with smoke). If your team has one and you know where they got it, please let me know. We are considering obtaining one for the Mustangs. I really need this info as soon as possible. I know Greenwood has one, as well as Denver City and so many more.

HornetMom
10-20-2003, 10:00 PM
Rockdale uses a huge inflatable tigers head. The players run in from behind and out the mouth. They brought it to Caldwell last week

PAINTBALL
10-20-2003, 10:13 PM
Burnet got their tunnel from:
Inflatable Images
1.freed@scherba.com
Lenny Freed
330-273-3200 ext. 137
http://www.scherba.com/

<small>[ October 20, 2003, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

jason
10-20-2003, 10:16 PM
Burnets is REALLY neat lookin...dont they use the smoke too?

olddawggreen
10-20-2003, 10:16 PM
Stangster, Burnet got one last year and they do the smoke thing. Im not sure where they got it but I just did a web search using "Inflatable Football Tunnel" and I pulled up quite a few companies that sell them. One of them was called Sports Entry Tunnels and they had an online catalog. Just try a web search and see if you find what you need. If you don't let me know, my wife is on the Burnet Booster's and I will try to find out where we got ours. Good Luck. P.S. From what I remember their not cheap. When I heard the price, I told them we should have just tied together a bunch of inertubes!

olddawggreen
10-20-2003, 10:17 PM
PAINTBALL:
Inflatable Images
1.freed@scherba.com
Lenny Freed
330-273-3200 ext. 137Way to go Paintball, I guess I type to slow.

PAINTBALL
10-20-2003, 10:23 PM
olddawggreen:

PAINTBALL:
Inflatable Images
1.freed@scherba.com
Lenny Freed
330-273-3200 ext. 137Way to go Paintball, I guess I type to slow.I edited and added their web site. Here it is again: http://www.scherba.com/

exbccards76'smom
10-20-2003, 10:27 PM
I am pretty sure that is the company that BC's booster club order our helmet and tunnel from. Our helmet is having a little touch up work down right now. wink

District303aPastPlayer
10-20-2003, 10:37 PM
Sinton uses a black tunnel that is filled with smoke, then for whom the bell tolls plays and they come running out... very intimidating... i believe we are the only team in our district to use it

MARLINFAN
10-21-2003, 12:11 AM
MARLIN USES A PURPLE HELMET WITH A TEXAS SYMBOL WITH A BULLDOG TEXAS SIGN ON THE SIDE

fury900
10-21-2003, 12:12 AM
http://www.balloonco.com/

fury900
10-21-2003, 12:19 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3149353692&category=11744

Gobbla2001
10-21-2003, 12:22 AM
Yah, if you wanna save money and not have to buy dried ice etc..., just go find Cheech and Chong and tell 'em to hide in the tunnel for a while...

Before you know it, the tunnel will be 'up in smoke'...

Keith7
10-21-2003, 12:39 AM
District303aPastPlayer:
Sinton uses a black tunnel that is filled with smoke, then for whom the bell tolls plays and they come running out... very intimidating... i believe we are the only team in our district to use itI found this on one of the websites that were provided.. its sinton's tunnel http://www.balloonco.com/all/tunnel%20black%20pirates%20jolly%20roger.jpg

Pudlugger
10-21-2003, 06:42 AM
Stangster:
I'm not sure if that's the proper name for it. But we've all seen them. Teams use them to provide a grand entrance onto the football field (sometimes with smoke). If your team has one and you know where they got it, please let me know. We are considering obtaining one for the Mustangs. I really need this info as soon as possible. I know Greenwood has one, as well as Denver City and so many more.They have a really cool one of a horse and it is very inexpensive. Actually that's 'cause they made it wrong. You see it is the rear end of a horse that the team runs out of!!! But it is a great deal. really! :D

spiveyrat
10-21-2003, 06:43 AM
It would be cool if Jasper had one that looked like a dog house....

Pudlugger
10-21-2003, 06:43 AM
and for a few bucks more you can get smoke!!! Really cool! :D !!

<small>[ October 21, 2003, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

sinton66
10-21-2003, 07:27 AM
Gobbla2001:
Yah, if you wanna save money and not have to buy dried ice etc..., just go find Cheech and Chong and tell 'em to hide in the tunnel for a while...

Before you know it, the tunnel will be 'up in smoke'...Yah, but you prolly don't want your football team breathing it! :D

BIG19
10-21-2003, 08:48 AM
Check with the Bandera booster club. The inflatable that they ave is one of the coolest I've seen. Not just at tunnel, but the full bulldog head.

Cat22
10-21-2003, 10:32 AM
Hey Stangster, look in Dave Campbells Texas Football Magazine. There is an ad in there for a company that makes them. It includes pictures of some of the inflatables they have sold and a picture of ours (Orangefield Bobcats) is in the ad. I'm not sure who the company is or what page it is on. I'll try to look later and will post what I found.

Go Bobcats

Stangster
10-21-2003, 11:08 AM
Cat22:
Hey Stangster, look in Dave Campbells Texas Football Magazine. There is an ad in there for a company that makes them. It includes pictures of some of the inflatables they have sold and a picture of ours (Orangefield Bobcats) is in the ad. I'm not sure who the company is or what page it is on. I'll try to look later and will post what I found.

Go BobcatsI will greatly appreciate any info you can find. Thanks in advance. I want to thank everyone for their comments and information. I knew I could count on 3ADL-ers to help a friend in need.

underware
10-21-2003, 11:13 AM
Yeah, Yoakum has a giant Bulldog head and the boys run out the mouth. The fog machine, etc....Wahoo!

Mad Dawg 20/20
10-21-2003, 11:55 AM
District303aPastPlayer:
Sinton uses a black tunnel that is filled with smoke, then for whom the bell tolls plays and they come running out... very intimidating... i believe we are the only team in our district to use itI remember that when we played ya'll for State 2 years ago. It was awesome, I love that intro

SintonFan
10-21-2003, 11:55 AM
Keith7:

District303aPastPlayer:
Sinton uses a black tunnel that is filled with smoke, then for whom the bell tolls plays and they come running out... very intimidating... i believe we are the only team in our district to use itI found this on one of the websites that were provided.. its sinton's tunnel http://www.balloonco.com/all/tunnel%20black%20pirates%20jolly%20roger.jpgWow, I finally get to see Sinton's tunnel up close. Nice pic.

Gobbla2001
10-21-2003, 11:58 AM
Forgot about Yoakum's... Someone should post a picture of it, it's actually a really nice one...

Yoakum's the only team I've seen who leaves their tunnel up all game... Most take it down before the game and blow it back up during halftime...

I was looking at it some time during the second quarter and I said to myself 'You know what, one of our players needs to score a touchdown, then run behind that bulldog's face and then run out of its mouth like Yoakum did before the game...'

Then I realized that would get a flag...

<small>[ October 21, 2003, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
10-21-2003, 01:25 PM
BIG19:
Check with the Bandera booster club. The inflatable that they ave is one of the coolest I've seen. Not just at tunnel, but the full bulldog head.Yeah, it's cool...town merchants got together to buy and we didn't get it in, until our State Champ rally last January....all the State players got to sign it, so that's cool that their autographs will always be on it....but don't have a clue as to where they found it! O wish it was left up all during the game, too, but I'm sure at our stadium it's too big, would be in the way ......but it will fit in our new stadium!

Cat22
10-22-2003, 09:27 AM
This is from the ad in the Texas Football Magazine. It is the same company that someone posted earlier.

Inflatable Images

Go Bobcats

Stangster
10-22-2003, 09:53 AM
Cat22:
This is from the ad in the Texas Football Magazine. It is the same company that someone posted earlier.

Inflatable Images

Go BobcatsI appreciate your assistence. Thanks for checking.

Rooster
10-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Hey Stangster,

Go to the Internet and lookup Outdoor Balloons located in Albuquerque NM. They make hot air balloons and very cool run through tunnels. Very low pricing when compared to some of the other companys as well.
Good luck!!!

mustang04
10-22-2003, 09:14 PM
i hope if we did get a tunnel it'd be this year, ive always wanted to run thru one of those :D