PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Dalhart posters on here?

Looking4number8
11-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Or any from any of the 3 district 1-3A schools,

What do you guys expect from any of the 3 games this weekend? What does Dalhart have this year?

TheDOCTORdre
11-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Go Dalhart!!!

tex_male
11-07-2009, 11:51 PM
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/bLCTJlGdG0SpwrYRNcFTIw/dalhart-wolves/football/schedule.htm

Their stats are posted here.

After posting this I looked at their stats and they are incomplete.

Pendragon13
11-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8

What do you guys expect from any of the 3 games this weekend? What does Dalhart have this year? I'm guessing that Dalhart will give Rocket a false sense of superiority...he doesn't realize that lowly 3A playoffs get very tough in later rounds.:eek: :D

edit- in other words..I have no idea about Dalhart or any other teams from that district...there may be a reason for that.;)

BEAST
11-08-2009, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
I'm guessing that Dalhart will give Rocket a false sense of superiority...he doesn't realize that lowly 3A playoffs get very tough in later rounds.:eek: :D

edit- in other words..I have no idea about Dalhart or any other teams from that district...there may be a reason for that.;)

So...... That's how Wylie makes deep playoff runs year in and year out?

BEAST

Pendragon13
11-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
So...... That's how Wylie makes deep playoff runs year in and year out?

BEAST Of course...2-3A is one of, if not THE toughest top to bottom 3A district in the state. Any team that makes the playoffs in our district should be able to get past bi-district. You have to consider that we're leaving a team at home that is probably better than some of the teams we'll face early in the playoffs. You still have to line up and play though...nobody holds back in the playoffs.

Snydertigersrul
11-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Go Dalhart!!!

GO DALHART, BEAT BROWNWOOD

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Snydertigersrul
11-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8

What do you guys expect from any of the 3 games this weekend? What does Dalhart have this year?

I know that their No. 1 running back has been lost for the season to a knee injury.

Spread It Out
11-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Go Dalhart! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ccmom
11-08-2009, 08:25 PM
I don't know a thing about Dalhart, but I know I'll be rooting for the Lions!

Looking4number8
11-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I don't know a thing about Dalhart, but I know I'll be rooting for the Lions!
only thing I know about Dalhart is they are only 70 miles from the Colorado border... according to my buddy Lion King,

When i googled it Friday night, the map said it was 466 miles from Brownwood and a 10 hour drive, thank goodness we did not flip home and home!

Sweetwater Red
11-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Dalhart had a poster last year. He was a senior and starting
OT and DT. He hasn't posted since his last game.

I drove to Plainview last year to watch us play in the first
round. They play hard and they didn't quit even when the game
was well in hand for Sweetwater.

DukeNukem
11-08-2009, 10:28 PM
go Dalhart.

all 3 of the 2-3a teams will win this week. the panhandle 3a teams usually don't have enough pure talent to win these games. however, in the past these teams were very physical and play extremely hard. many times teams lose the next week from being beat up pretty bad during the physical game with them the week before.

95mustang
11-09-2009, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by DukeNukem
go Dalhart.

all 3 of the 2-3a teams will win this week. the panhandle 3a teams usually don't have enough pure talent to win these games. however, in the past these teams were very physical and play extremely hard. many times teams lose the next week from being beat up pretty bad during the physical game with them the week before.

Wylie, Brownwood, and Graham have played physicals games before. I believe we expect a very physical game each week from here on out. Its the playoffs and every team knows its win or your out.