PDA

View Full Version : Hornets, Rangers and Pirates - OH MY! (and others)

LH Panther Mom
11-07-2009, 11:03 AM
(includes Gobblers and yes, even the Lions! ;) )

All righty folks - we've got no Panthers to watch this playoff season, so........

FIRST and foremost - I want to give a very sincere THANK YOU to all my downlow friends who have been so supportive of our team the past 3 years. With that said - we will be there when we can to repay that support this season. :cheerl: :cheerl:

Oh and if you don't like the bell - bring some earplugs! :devil: :p

ProudHornetMom
11-07-2009, 11:18 AM
LHPM -

YOU have supported me in so many more ways than I have the Panthers. You have guided me the last three years through Slot-T infancy, through all football mom what-ifs and my rookie days on the boards. Yu've supported the Hornets both at games and online...and always had a great word for the Duck. I've leaned on you much.

Supporting the Panthers is easy. Your coaches mentor to our coaches. Your teams have been examples of what the Slot should look like. And besides...because of you, my panther friend...my husband has become good friends with another Panther and now drives 80 miles to visit him and talk Slot football.
It's all good.

I have a bell because of you. I have a big, ugly bell that doesn't have a pretty ring to it. It's rung often. So your bell won't bother me at all.

I look forward to more years of supporting LH football.

:inlove:

Ranger Mom
11-07-2009, 11:53 AM
The ringing of the bell doesn't bother me.....it's the "slinging" of the bell that gives me concern!!;) ;) :D

44INAROW
11-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
The ringing of the bell doesn't bother me.....it's the "slinging" of the bell that gives me concern!!;) ;) :D

rofl I have a bell ringer in front of me at home games.. I think of Debbie everytime she rings the bell :) I hope the Gobblers continue to win and you have an opportunity to make a game.. we'll be in Seguin Friday night :)

Blue42
11-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Playing in Seguin without Wimberley that's sacrilegious.

CHS_CG
11-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Debbie, we would be happy to have you at any of our games! You know dang good and well the bell doesnt bother me at all! They have been handing bells out at our games... but we need a bigger one! Hope to see you in a few weeks at playoffs!

Tell LH to keep their heads up... every team has their downs but I am sure you guys wont be on this end very long!

pirate4state
11-07-2009, 01:18 PM
I was very happy that you came to our game last year vs. Bellville and would love to have you watch us again. Don't know how far we'll go, but bring your bell! We now have noise makers of our own. :devil: :D

SintonFan
11-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
(includes Gobblers and yes, even the Lions! ;) )

All righty folks - we've got no Panthers to watch this playoff season, so........

FIRST and foremost - I want to give a very sincere THANK YOU to all my downlow friends who have been so supportive of our team the past 3 years. With that said - we will be there when we can to repay that support this season. :cheerl: :cheerl:

Oh and if you don't like the bell - bring some earplugs! :devil: :p

D, you gotta make a Sinton game if the Pirates make it far enough to make it a lil closer to home(like SA) for you. The cowbells are welcome! LOL Don't worry about me, I can take an aspirin.:D

CHS_Grad '85
11-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Ha ha ha - I still wear that Liberty Hill t-shirt I snagged at a playoff game... bring the bell!! LH fans are the best!!!