PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for everyones support!!!

kaorder1999
11-07-2009, 02:28 AM
I sure wish you could have seen our kids faces after tonights win! Reality set in and they were laughing, crying and jumping for joy all at once!!!

And they way these kids won the game is remarkabe....we got out on them early to watch out lead slowly diminish and see seagoville take the lead with about 6 mins left. Then we scored again to go up with about 4 mins left and forced an interception and won!

Thank you so much for your kind words to our players...i promise its something they will never forget!

99IHSMustang
11-07-2009, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
I sure wish you could have seen our kids faces after tonights win! Reality set in and they were laughing, crying and jumping for joy all at once!!!

And they way these kids won the game is remarkabe....we got out on them early to watch out lead slowly diminish and see seagoville take the lead with about 6 mins left. Then we scored again to go up with about 4 mins left and forced an interception and won!

Thank you so much for your kind words to our players...i promise its something they will never forget!

Wow.. that is awesome. Congrats on the win and a trip to the playoffs. :clap: :clap: :clap:

kaorder1999
11-07-2009, 02:43 AM
Adamson 36, Seagoville 29

01:17 AM CST on Saturday, November 7, 2009

From Staff Reports

SEAGOVILLE – Adamson held off Seagoville, 36-29, Friday night at James Ray Henry Stadium to earn a playoff spot in District 11-4A.

Seagoville (2-8, 2-5) took a 29-28 lead in the fourth quarter, but Adamson (4-6, 3-4) answered with an 80-yard pass from Victor Garcia to Selassie Hughes to take the lead.

Seagoville's last drive was ended by an interception at the 35 and Adamson ran out the clock and earn the playoff spot.

bigwood33
11-07-2009, 07:38 AM
Congratulations! That is awesome.

LH Panther Mom
11-07-2009, 08:05 AM
Woohoo! That's awesome! :clap: :clap:

lulu
11-07-2009, 09:48 AM
Alright Leopards..........good luck through the playoffs. They have the taste of victory now. Hope they stay hungry and go deep.

I am so proud for this team. They have given their school and community something that will be remembered for a long time and a game that will always be remembered by every player on of that team.

Kudos to you for caring about this bunch of kids so much. Sometime that's all it takes is for them to know someone believes in them.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProudHornetMom
11-07-2009, 10:22 AM
We were excited to hear the score last night on the radio. Our friends asked why we were so interested in Adamson. They understood once I told them bout this team that didn't realize they were true champions but they have this incredible coach who did.

We can't wait to follow y'all through the playoff season.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

44INAROW
11-07-2009, 12:16 PM
congrats on the win and making the playoffs! Remember what I said - it stated with 1 coach and 1 game :)

OldBison75
11-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Congratulations to the Adamson High School team and community. Also, congratulations to the coaching staff and K in particular. I know that it has been a hard road to get to this point and these young men can take pride in setting an example for those that follow. The first time is always the hardest and the feeling will carry over in the program to make great things possible in the future. To the young men in this program, you have proven that with teamwork and pride, even the most futile hopes of any person can be overcome with determination, honor, and the will to change what has always been. No man is confined to being what others have ben before them. Each man has the ability to step beyond where they are and rise above thier expectations. You have great coaches that want to make you winners in life and on the football field. You will never understand the pride they have in seeing you succeed. Good luck in the playoffs and make a resolution now to build on this win and move forwad to greater things in the future.

Pendragon13
11-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Glad to hear it...did the players enjoy reading all the e-mails?

kaorder1999
11-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
Glad to hear it...did the players enjoy reading all the e-mails?

they loved the emails!!!!

Matthew328
11-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Adamson plays Thursday night at Kincaide Stadium against Lincoln....any DFW 3ADL'ers go out and support em!

pirate4state
11-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Congratulations to the Adamson High School team and community. Also, congratulations to the coaching staff and K in particular. I know that it has been a hard road to get to this point and these young men can take pride in setting an example for those that follow. The first time is always the hardest and the feeling will carry over in the program to make great things possible in the future. To the young men in this program, you have proven that with teamwork and pride, even the most futile hopes of any person can be overcome with determination, honor, and the will to change what has always been. No man is confined to being what others have ben before them. Each man has the ability to step beyond where they are and rise above thier expectations. You have great coaches that want to make you winners in life and on the football field. You will never understand the pride they have in seeing you succeed. Good luck in the playoffs and make a resolution now to build on this win and move forwad to greater things in the future.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Awesome post!!!