PDA

View Full Version : Region IV GOTW La Grange v Sweeny

Pudlugger
11-07-2009, 01:36 AM
Okay, records go out the window. New season and who can start out fast from the gate? The Leps have to man up and meet a big fast and on a roll Sweeny Bulldog team in round one. The Leps are smarting from a narrow loss to rival Sealy going in to this crucial match up. Who will win?

44INAROW
11-07-2009, 02:00 AM
Good Luck to the Leps :clap:

HEMOTOXIC
11-07-2009, 02:06 AM
Leps!

2-ONES
11-07-2009, 08:10 AM
Location?

Lake Pirate
11-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Sweeny

Mean Green Fan
11-07-2009, 10:27 AM
I think La Grange takes it.

SHSBulldog00
11-07-2009, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by 2-ONES
Location?

The location is being worked out today. Coach Z said last night that the game will be at:

Waller High School
Friday 13th 7:30 pm

gameface
11-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Leps are ready to fulful the task at hand-victory over Sweeny. I heard we play in Waller at 7:30 next Friday. Gameface on!

Pudlugger
11-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Gameface I really hope so. Sweeny will be tough. The Leps have not beaten a team of the quality of Sweeny yet. They fought the good fight and lost to two teams that are likely to go deep in the playoffs but they have yet to prove they can win against a top 20 team. Needville, Bellville and Smithville are not top 20 teams. Maybe Bellville on a good night could beat Sweeny IDK. I do know that if the Leps think they are going to romp next Friday we will have a repeat of the humiliation of 2006 when Sweeny rolled the Leps 31-6. I hope the Leps can get it together this week and put everything that has happened up to now behind them and go in prepared for a very tough game.

buff4ever
11-07-2009, 08:56 PM
I think the leps win this game by 10

BRfalconfan
11-08-2009, 12:35 AM
sweeny wins by a late field goal :cool:

2-ONES
11-08-2009, 08:54 AM
The poll looks like it did when Sweeny was about to play Needville.

gobbler grad
11-08-2009, 03:01 PM
GO LEPS...:clap:

gameface
11-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Puddlugger-no doubt the mighty Leps will have to keep focused one game at a time. Sneeny is an excellent ball club and we will have to play physical ball on both sides to prevail. 4 solid quarters of ball with a full tank of gas-last time Sneeny's Tank Carter overflowith with steamrolling despite our quick score in 2006. The crew spirts are up despite lose to Sealy and hopefully hungry for a win.

Pudlugger
11-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Well gameface, I hope you are right. There are some errie similarities between the 2006 team and the 2009 team. Both were 8-2 going into the playoffs. Both teams got there by a narrow win over the 4th place finisher in district and came close to beating Giddings. The consensus on the board then, as it is now, was that D25 was a very unusually tough district(Giddings, Bellville, Caldwell, Navasota, La Grange all being competitive) and that they would sweep D26. Well, Sweeny beat up on LG and Columbia whipped Bellville. Only Giddings advanced past Wharton to make a deep run that year. If we go in overconfident the D26 Champions Sweeny may well do it to the Leps again. Players do not remember that year but the similarities warrant serious concern.

Pudlugger
11-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Who is the home team and who is the visitor for this game?

IHStangFan
11-08-2009, 08:27 PM
This ought to be a GREAT game.....I'll be pulling for the D26 Rep. Sweeny....which is strange for me, as I've been cheering for La Grange all year now, LOL.

I honestly feel this game could go either way. I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for a webcast for this one!!

strosfan
11-08-2009, 08:28 PM
LG by 2 td's

TRENCHES06
11-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Well gameface, I hope you are right. There are some errie similarities between the 2006 team and the 2009 team. Both were 8-2 going into the playoffs. Both teams got there by a narrow win over the 4th place finisher in district and came close to beating Giddings. The consensus on the board then, as it is now, was that D25 was a very unusually tough district(Giddings, Bellville, Caldwell, Navasota, La Grange all being competitive) and that they would sweep D26. Well, Sweeny beat up on LG and Columbia whipped Bellville. Only Giddings advanced past Wharton to make a deep run that year. If we go in overconfident the D26 Champions Sweeny may well do it to the Leps again. Players do not remember that year but the similarities warrant serious concern.

There are SOOOO many differences between this team and 2006....

IHStangFan
11-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Well gameface, I hope you are right. There are some errie similarities between the 2006 team and the 2009 team. Both were 8-2 going into the playoffs. Both teams got there by a narrow win over the 4th place finisher in district and came close to beating Giddings. The consensus on the board then, as it is now, was that D25 was a very unusually tough district(Giddings, Bellville, Caldwell, Navasota, La Grange all being competitive) and that they would sweep D26. Well, Sweeny beat up on LG and Columbia whipped Bellville. Only Giddings advanced past Wharton to make a deep run that year. If we go in overconfident the D26 Champions Sweeny may well do it to the Leps again. Players do not remember that year but the similarities warrant serious concern. We're used to it Pud....D25 is always supposed to sweep us. Sometimes it turns out that way...sometimes it doesn't, LOL. Good luck to both teams, but I have to hop off the Leps' train this week and support D26.

SHSBulldog00
11-08-2009, 08:59 PM
We may not be the favorite but that doesn't matter. Sweeny will win!!!!

Gobbla2001
11-08-2009, 09:56 PM
wow, interesting press release...

La Grange to Meet Sweeny in Round One Match-up
The Gobbla Globe
November 8, 2009

Waller - The La Grange Leapords roll into town friday night to battle the Sweeny Bulldogs... of Sweeny. At this time of year, it's one game at a time.

"One thing is for sure, there's gunna be a lot of space out at the local brothels friday night since the regulars will be traveling to the game." joked La Grange head football coach and athletic director Tomothy Thomas Thomlinson, "I think our ladies will be pleased to see some different faces coming through the door."

But Sweeny quarterback Brad Braylon Brawlister disagrees. "I think they just need to stay at home, go to the Chicken Ranch or whatever that ZZ Top song is about, maybe sit around and make Kolaches or something, whatever those people do over there."

Needless to say, he's hardly pleased with the fame gained by La Grange with "that one" song spun out by the Little Band from Texas. "Hell, China Grove has a song, too. Whoopty freaking doo, they aint winning no games there because of the Doobie Brothers."

NOTES: China Grove students mostly attend school at San Antonio East Central. The game can be heard live on KSUCK 99.9 FM

SHSBulldog00
11-08-2009, 09:59 PM
:clap: :clap:

IHStangFan
11-08-2009, 10:02 PM
LOL!!!!!! :D

CueroDad08
11-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Was Sweeny Bay City's ONLY win?

SHSBulldog00
11-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Yes:( but we gave them the win. Fumbled a punt return and they ran the clock out. We would have gotten the ball at midfield with 2:00 to go.

CueroDad08
11-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
Yes:( but we gave them the win. Fumbled a punt return and they ran the clock out. We would have gotten the ball at midfield with 2:00 to go.

I have to go with LG ........and could get ugly. I have seen BC

IHStangFan
11-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by CueroDad08
I have to go with LG ........and could get ugly. I have seen BC I'm willing to wager the Bulldogs team that lost to BC is not the team that will show up to this weeks' game. Just a hunch.

SHSBulldog00
11-09-2009, 08:14 AM
Sweeny has improved since BC. Sweeny was battling injuries and the flu vs. Wharton. Three of our defensive starters were out and our QB was about 70%. (this is not an excuse but an explanation)

Pudlugger
11-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I'm willing to wager the Bulldogs team that lost to BC is not the team that will show up to this weeks' game. Just a hunch.

No doubt. The Bulldogs have evolved into a very strong team. This is the time of year that the best teams begin to peak. It will be a well fought game and will come down to which team makes the fewest errors.

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 09:57 AM
No doubt. The Bulldogs have evolved into a very strong team. This is the time of year that the best teams begin to peak. It will be a well fought game and will come down to which team makes the fewest errors. Agreed.

Which reminds me....I may not be able to make any games this weekend......I may need some of you guys to send me updates via text!! If it comes to that....PLEASE...someone hook me up!! LOL.

pancho villa
11-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Sweeny 42
LaGrange 0

Dogs_21
11-09-2009, 11:09 AM
Why would this cuero fan be talking down on Sweeny when they don't even play good teams lol! That Sweeny Team is not this Sweeny Team trust me... Not talking about Cuero or anything but come on man ..... that was like week 4!

Pudlugger
11-09-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
Sweeny 42
LaGrange 0

Please explain to me how you derived this prediction. Just laying this out like a steaming pile of dog feces does little to enhance this discussion.

44INAROW
11-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Dogs_21
Why would this cuero fan be talking down on Sweeny when they don't even play good teams lol! That Sweeny Team is not this Sweeny Team trust me... Not talking about Cuero or anything but come on man ..... that was like week 4!

cause they lost to Bay City.. enough said. We have 1 common opponent and that was Bay City. How'd that go for you? I understand teams improve, as they should, but don't go talking mess because someone predicts against your team with good reason. Win against the Leps and you'll gain more respect. Good Luck in the playoffs. Wish the "no good team playing Gobblers" got a chance to play Sweeny :p

La Grange by 14

SHSBulldog00
11-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Sweeny will be ready as do I expect La Grange. Who is the home team gonna be?

trojandad
11-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Please explain to me how you derived this prediction. Just laying this out like a steaming pile of dog feces does little to enhance this discussion.

it was his estimate for the fumbles in the game, pud....:clap:

hope the best for your bunch and a safe game for both....

shs06
11-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Sweeny will be ready as do I expect La Grange. Who is the home team gonna be?

La Grange is going to be the home team.

Dogs_21
11-09-2009, 06:05 PM
I say dogs by 6

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Man.....this is a great match up. I can't make up my mind who I like in this one. I will be cheering for the D26 Rep. Sweeny....but this is gonna be a GREAT 1st rounder.

Pud.....can you PRETTY PLEASE send me updates via text?!?!?! :D

Gobbla2001
11-09-2009, 06:51 PM
42-21...........

Leps..........

not because I know anything special... would just be my guess...

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
42-21...........

Leps..........

not because I know anything special... would just be my guess... There's a lot of gray area w/ Sweeny.....like a tale of two teams. They lose to BC...but then beat up on Needville....who played La Grange to almost a stand still.

I just don't seeing the scoring gap being that large.

I suspect this will be a very close game and will be very exciting w/ the team that makes the least mistakes coming out on top.

gameface
11-09-2009, 08:21 PM
LG is home team in Waller this Friday night-unlike 2006 when we were visitors at Jesuit stadium vs. Sneeny! Should be a good 1st round matchup and i agreed that the team with least mistakes takes this win. Our last 2 out of 3 opponents have been within top 10 in 3A rankings yielding our only 2 small margins of defeat. Thus, what a great way to prepare for battle for upcoming playoffs with strength of opponents. I predict a LG victory by 10 points provided we show up for 4 quarters! By the way Sneeny folks, my family has an active ranch since 1854 but does not have any chicken's on it! Our LG community promotes good character and civility for your youth. Thanks what us LG folks do and we also gotcha kolaches !

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by gameface
LG is home team in Waller this Friday night-unlike 2006 when we were visitors at Jesuit stadium vs. Sneeny! Should be a good 1st round matchup and i agreed that the team with least mistakes takes this win. Our last 2 out of 3 opponents have been within top 10 in 3A rankings yielding our only 2 small margins of defeat. Thus, what a great way to prepare for battle for upcoming playoffs with strength of opponents. I predict a LG victory by 10 points provided we show up for 4 quarters! By the way Sneeny folks, my family has an active ranch since 1854 but does not have any chicken's on it! Our LG community promotes good character and civility for your youth. Thanks what us LG folks do and we also gotcha kolaches ! I LOVE kolaches!!

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
11-09-2009, 09:49 PM
this should be a great game... la grange, play like you played us and you should win the game...

SHSBulldog00
11-10-2009, 11:15 AM
If Sweeny play's like we did against Needville the Bulldogs will advance. It will be another intense game. You must bring a business like mentality.

teetle
11-10-2009, 11:47 AM
The Leps ares verys good. Pudcarrier he know what he be talking about. Lep got speed and theys tough. I believes that theys going to win and advance. Go Leps.:D :eek: :tongue:

themsu97
11-10-2009, 12:14 PM
yeah, go ahead and crown LG the winners of this game...

like they will really run over Sweeny...

Dogs roll, they are peaking at the right time...

SHSBulldog00
11-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Heard the Leopard QB is 6'3 about 205. We will have to get in his face.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
11-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
yeah, go ahead and crown LG the winners of this game...

like they will really run over Sweeny...

Dogs roll, they are peaking at the right time...

haha two words for you.... number nine.... if la grange wins.. it will be because of him... good luck leps...play like a d25 power-house and dominate!

themsu97
11-10-2009, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
haha two words for you.... number nine.... if la grange wins.. it will be because of him... good luck leps...play like a d25 power-house and dominate!

yeah, and I got two words for you...jamell woodard... La Grange will have to stop him...

not a fan of either team... really I am not... but Sweeny is a good ball team... have no idea about LG...

hookandladder
11-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Heard the Leopard QB is 6'3 about 205. We will have to get in his face.

He would love to be 6'3" however 6' or 6'1", now 205 that is very close. He is a load, hopefully he will be 100% healthy Friday night.

SHSBulldog00
11-10-2009, 08:33 PM
O.K. we know about #9 but what about #5?

hookandladder
11-11-2009, 07:12 AM
O.K. we know about #9 but what about #5?

More of a short yardage receiver with pretty good speed, we have 2 other receivers also that do a good job of blocking and receiving.Defense is pretty good against the run, our pass defense has stepped up the last few weeks. Overall we did a pretty good job of limiting the Sealy running game, bottom line Sweeny has to be a really good to team win District and also beat Needville and BR. The Leps will need to play their best to come out with a win. Looking forward to a great game.

TG-19.

Mojado
11-11-2009, 10:11 AM
If Sweeny play's like we did against Needville the Bulldogs will advance. It will be another intense game. You must bring a business like mentality.

LMAO...:D And if LG plays like they did against Sealy??? Still LMAO...Needville's brutal... Sweeny peaking at the right time... LMAO... They can peak higher than a mountain and it won't matter...

LG - 48
Sweeny - not near enough, let's say 14, because of 2 late scores vs LG's 3's

SHSBulldog00
11-11-2009, 11:44 AM
So I guess Wilkerson is #9? Will be a great matchup with our #11. I like our chances!!

teetle
11-11-2009, 11:58 AM
Yalls donts seem to understands, Pudpacker, he know what he talking about. He say the Leps goin to rolls, theys going to roll. He been at it a lonf time. He know the Leps. He good that way. Sweeny in deep trouble. :D :eek: :bigcry:

IHStangFan
11-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Mojado
LMAO...:D And if LG plays like they did against Sealy??? Still LMAO...Needville's brutal... Sweeny peaking at the right time... LMAO... They can peak higher than a mountain and it won't matter...

LG - 48
Sweeny - not near enough, let's say 14, because of 2 late scores vs LG's 3's I'm gonna have to throw my BS flag......10yd penalty for possibly being mentally insane. There's no WAY La Grange wins by a margin anywhere NEAR that big......sorry.

If you're right about the score gap being 34+ points....I'll banish myself from the DL for 3 months.

If I'm right.....you will do the same.

Put your money where your mouth is.

:cool:

Mojado
11-11-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm gonna have to throw my BS flag......10yd penalty for possibly being mentally insane. There's no WAY La Grange wins by a margin anywhere NEAR that big......sorry.

If you're right about the score gap being 34+ points....I'll banish myself from the DL for 3 months.

If I'm right.....you will do the same.

Put your money where your mouth is.

LMAO... strike a nerve? NAh. no bet, I think this site really needs your ridiculous comments...and your money...LMAO ... Good luck this weekend though...Stil LMAO...at you...

IHStangFan
11-11-2009, 02:35 PM
LMAO... strike a nerve? NAh. no bet, I think this site really needs your ridiculous comments...and your money...LMAO ... Good luck this weekend though...Stil LMAO...at you...

:cool: LOL....no, not at all.....

Big pot stirring mouth.....no b*lls. Just what I figured.

Carry on.

buff4ever
11-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Did I mention LG will win this game?

:D

Mojado
11-11-2009, 03:46 PM
LOL....no, not at all.....

Big pot stirring mouth.....no b*lls. Just what I figured.

Carry on.

1) I'm not trying to stir anything...
2) I stated my opinion that Needville is not good and Sealy will win big... I stand by what I posted...
3) I got plenty of b*lls
4) Why should I get into a pissin contest with a person(you) that, because he donates to this site, thinks his words are golden...

IDK... Whatever... Carry on...
good luck to Sealy in the 2nd round...:D

JDOG
11-11-2009, 05:48 PM
The Dogs will win this in a close one. The intangibles Sweeny will be playing for will make the difference. Teams are pretty evenly matched. Both teams have great traditions and through the years both have gone deep into the playoffs. Both are very proud communities and will follow and support the teams well.

Sweeny 17
La Grange 14

SHSBulldog00
11-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Sweeny's size and speed could be the difference.

IHStangFan
11-11-2009, 08:06 PM
1) I'm not trying to stir anything...
2) I stated my opinion that Needville is not good and Sealy will win big... I stand by what I posted...
3) I got plenty of b*lls
4) Why should I get into a pissin contest with a person(you) that, because he donates to this site, thinks his words are golden...

IDK... Whatever... Carry on...
good luck to Sealy in the 2nd round...:D Not sure what me donating has to do w/ anything. I just think you're a troll & have no testicular fortitude.

You talk big trash..then when someone calls you on it to own up to it, you back out. DO you or DON'T you think Sealy will win by a 34pt margin?

Man up and accept my bet, or should we refer to you as the "sackless wonder" from now on?

Mojado
11-11-2009, 08:41 PM
testicular fortitude.
"sackless wonder"

WOW... very nice... but yet I've been called worse by better people...

Sackless Wonder... That's funny!!!

IHStangFan
11-11-2009, 09:23 PM
WOW... very nice... but yet I've been called worse by better people...

Sackless Wonder... That's funny!!! Troll account.....what's your OTHER screen name? :thinking:

I'm a horrible person....ask around. ;)

numero siete
11-11-2009, 09:38 PM
idk about sealy by at least 34 but they will definately have no problem with needville. sealy by 21

SHSBulldog00
11-11-2009, 09:46 PM
O.K. .................. well Sweeny will have to play better than they did in the last few weeks. I think they will.

scrub c
11-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Looking at the bracket, the winner of this one will most likely play for the region title...

Mojado
11-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Troll account.....what's your OTHER screen name? :thinking:

I'm a horrible person....ask around. ;)

I didn't call you a horrible person douche... Troll account? Ask around a forum??? lol ... Everybody is a tough guy behind a computer...

I stated my opinion... your feelings got hurt...

Not my problem...LMAO

IHStangFan
11-12-2009, 11:47 AM
I didn't call you a horrible person douche... Troll account? Ask around a forum??? lol ... Everybody is a tough guy behind a computer...

I stated my opinion... your feelings got hurt...

Not my problem...LMAO Feelings hurt? You remind me WAY too much of someone ELSE around here. Always thinking you're hurting people's feelings, LOL.

Troll

teetle
11-12-2009, 11:50 AM
If Pud says Sweeny ganna gets beats,then theys better get reqdy for basketballs. Pud know what he doing. He know his Leps. :bigcry: :eek: :bigcry:

StangEm
11-12-2009, 03:45 PM
My prediction:
Leps 42
Dogs 10

Pudlugger
11-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by teetle
If Pud says Sweeny ganna gets beats,then theys better get reqdy for basketballs. Pud know what he doing. He know his Leps. :bigcry: :eek: :bigcry:

Thanks teetle I hope you're right. Sweeny will be one of the toughest teams the Leps have faced thus far. Getting by the Bulldogs will not be easy. Even though we are favored getting the win is job one and the Leps better be prepared for a very tough battle.

SHSBulldog00
11-12-2009, 09:23 PM
The Bulldog's will be ready......trust me!!!

LHS 2SONS
11-12-2009, 10:29 PM
The Bulldog's will be ready......trust me!!!

The LEPS are ready...............trust me!!!

tiger eye
11-13-2009, 07:04 AM
PUD AND CREW,
bring home a victory !
safe trip,
we are pulling for D-25 to go deep.
go leps !!!!!

LHS 2SONS
11-13-2009, 09:13 AM
Thanks tiger eye, good luck to ya'll as well, let us all make D25 proud

Pudlugger
11-13-2009, 10:16 AM
Tiger Eye thanks for the well wishes. The Leps have a score to settle tonight after 2006. This is the Big Game they have been waiting for. Go Leps!

teetle
11-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Sweeny bes tough, but the Leps wills bes to fastes for them. Leps got speed. Theys tough up the middle too. Theys defense is real good. Theys been in the toughest district in 3as. Theys will win on Friday the 13th. Good Luck Pud.:bigcry: :eek: :bigcry:

Pudlugger
11-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Thanks teet! The Leps are fired up and ready to roll. I'll be heading out to Waller at 5PM. It's a 2 hour drive so that leaves time to park and get a good seat. Go Leps!

IHStangFan
11-13-2009, 06:21 PM
Sorry Pud....gotta cheer for D26 this week.

Good luck tonight Sweeny, you guys have what it takes to get this done!! GO DAWGS!!

HEMOTOXIC
11-13-2009, 07:03 PM
I was going to come to this game had I been off. :(

Good Luck Dogs & Leps!

scrub c
11-13-2009, 07:44 PM
Somebody going to be giving updates????

Please...

scrub c
11-13-2009, 09:10 PM
Sweeny 20
LG 15
11:00 in the 2nd

....so I hear

IHStangFan
11-13-2009, 09:12 PM
YAY!!! GO DAWGS!!!

shs06
11-13-2009, 09:34 PM
30-27 La grange 1 minute to go in 2nd

scrub c
11-13-2009, 11:02 PM
LaGrange 42 - 27 4th qtr

thepicker
11-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Final???

scrub c
11-13-2009, 11:49 PM
my source left the game at that score...

IHStangFan
11-14-2009, 12:32 AM
Well it would seem that Sweeny has lost.

Great season Sweeny, you guys are tough!!

Pudlugger
11-14-2009, 01:00 AM
48-27 final. Great game Leps. Hats off to Sweeny a class act and talented team. This was a real shoot out in the first half with both teams trading scores until the final possession of the half when the Leps got the first defensive stop. The Leps defense made some adjustments at the half and shut out the potent Sweeny offense to win out in one of the most exciting games I've witnessed this year. Over 500 yards total offense no turnovers , 80% completions, 4tds for Wilkerson, 2 rushing for McHazelett and one td by wr Morris. O line was awesome giving our rbs big holes to run through and plenty of time for Schneider to check off the receivers. Rushing yards well over 100. Hope someone posts the game stats. Wow what a show. On to next round and Edna. Go Leps!

IHStangFan
11-14-2009, 01:02 AM
48-27 final. Great game Leps. Hats off to Sweeny a class act and talented team. This was a real shoot out in the first half with both teams trading scores until the final possession of the half when the Leps got the first defensive stop. The Leps defense made some adjustments at the half and shut out the potent Sweeny offense to win out in one of the most exciting games I've witnessed this year. Over 500 yards total offense no turnovers , 80% completions, 4tds for Wilkerson, 2 rushing for McHazelett and one td by wr Morris. O line was awesome giving our rbs big holes to run through and plenty of time for Schneider to check off the receivers. Rushing yards well over 100. Hope someone posts the game stats. Wow what a show. On to next round and Edna. Go Leps! La Grange certainly kicked it up a notch for this one. Very impressive. Seems like you guys are tuned up and ready to make a run! Sweeny is a tough team and the Leps were up to the challenge. Look out for the Leps everyone...they're on a roll!

zebrablue2
11-14-2009, 01:02 AM
congrats to the leps!!:2thumbsup

trojandad
11-14-2009, 01:03 AM
congrats, pud, big numbers against a good team.....you should be proud....

gameface
11-14-2009, 02:49 AM
Nice stadium in Waller and congratulations to sweeny on fine season. The bulldogs quarterback-very impressive athlete! He reminded me of lonnell spears of luling from high school ball-fast as a gazell. Tonight's offensive battle was intense but leps prevailed showing the depth & talent of our team! Leps only punted once in 2nd half & leps defense played all 4 quarters, especially an aggressive 2nd half. The offensive line played a fantastic game-sir quarterback josh schneider gonna sleep well tonight thanks to our anti-whiplash blocking abilities. I agree pudlugger-leopard stat's maņana are gonna look large & sweet! The kids had gameface on tonight & just had a lot of fun with elevated team spirit in the air. Better strap on your boots cowboys-leopard wrecking crew validated tonight!

SHSBulldog00
11-14-2009, 03:18 AM
Cograts to La Grange on a great game. Good Luck for the rest of the season.

Sweeny HC/AD Tommy Zajicek told the players and fans he is stepping down in December.

TRENCHES06
11-14-2009, 08:22 AM
Leps had 170 yards RUSHING and 290 yards passing with ZERO turnovers

Pudlugger
11-14-2009, 08:50 AM
The running game was very impressive last night. Our backs hit the holes quickly and shed tacklers for big gains. The O line played lights out providing great protection for Schneider and opening huge holes for the rbs. Daniels #14 was impressive and Wilson must have averaged over 6 yards per carry until he got injured. I hope it is not serious. The Leps played a complete game last night. This is what is needed now in the playoffs. Edna will be another big test so if the Leps want to advance they will need to keep focused this week.