PDA

View Full Version : Weeeeee're Baaaaaaaaack!

Rocket
11-07-2009, 12:29 AM
And this time we are playing in 3A... Looking forward to it.

Brownwood Lions
2009 Season
8-2
4-1 District
District 2-3A Co-Champs

Shove that 3-7 up your ....

SintonFan
11-07-2009, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Rocket

Brownwood Lions
2009 Season
8-2
4-1 District
District 2-3A Co-Champs

Took longer than yall planned, huh?:D

Looking4number8
11-07-2009, 12:34 AM
one thing for sure, 8 and 2 > 3 and 7!!!!

Bullaholic
11-07-2009, 12:36 AM

Brownwood Lions
2009 Season
8-2
4-1 District
District 2-3A Co-Champs

I agree, Brownwood deserves some credit for coming back this season. However, you might want to look up the word "gracious" sometime, Rocket.

Rocket
11-07-2009, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Took longer than yall planned, huh?:D

After last year's fluke of a season, this is what we were expecting.

Rocket
11-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I agree, Brownwood deserves some credit for coming back this season. However, you might want to look up the word "gracious" sometime, Rocket.

I am gracious, but considering all the crap we took this year and last year, I consider this very gracious.

Looking4number8
11-07-2009, 12:39 AM
I still think we did more this year with much less talent than we had last year. I dont think I will ever get over that 3-7 season for my daughters senior year

Rocket
11-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I still think we did more this year with much less talent than we had last year. I dont think I will ever get over that 3-7 season for my daughters senior year

It was a fluke..kinda like Graham beating Wylie.

Trashman
Brownwood gets Dalhart Friday at 8:00 pm Jones AT&T stadium.:D

Looking4number8
I am gracious, but considering all the crap we took this year and last year, I consider this very gracious.

have to agree with you there, we took a load for crap for a solid year or more over that 3-7 season! We might deserve to talk a little trash

SintonFan
11-07-2009, 12:42 AM

I'm pretty sure the word "dominate" was thrown around a time or two when yall dropped down to our lowly level(we never heard that before).;)
You don't want to wear two t-shirts... lol

Rocket
11-07-2009, 12:42 AM
I am so excited about the playoffs but I am looking forward to next season too... we will lose 2 starters. LOL This is why I love 3A, a team full of Sophs and Juniors can dominate.

IHStangFan
11-07-2009, 12:43 AM
I am gracious, but considering all the crap we took this year and last year, I consider this very gracious. BOOYAH!!!!! :D

Bullaholic
11-07-2009, 12:43 AM

Rocket, I agree that the players took a lot of crap, and I am especially happy for them for turning the Brownwood program around---but as for you, I say you dished out as much crap as you ever had to take.

Rocket
11-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I'm pretty sure the word "dominate" was thrown around a time or two when yall dropped down to our lowly level(we never heard that before).;)
You don't want to wear two t-shirts... lol

Yes and it is coming to pass...

Rocket
11-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Rocket, I agree that the players took a lot of crap, and I am especially happy for them for turning the Brownwood program around---but as for you, I say you dished out as much crap as you ever had to take.

The deal is I took it this year. And I am shoving it back at everybody NOW. Hey Bullaholic, go play somewhere else and I hope we get your Bulls, I so hope we do.

TheDOCTORdre
11-07-2009, 12:47 AM
I am so excited about the playoffs but I am looking forward to next season too... we will lose 2 starters. LOL This is why I love 3A, a team full of Sophs and Juniors can dominate.

whoa whoa easy there, even though I think Brownwood is gonna make a run in the playoffs, lets wait until we see them win a few playoff games before we start saying they are dominating 3A...with that said congrats to the Lions

SintonFan
11-07-2009, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
whoa whoa easy there, even though I think Brownwood is gonna make a run in the playoffs, lets wait until we see them win a few playoff games before we start saying they are dominating 3A...with that said congrats to the Lions

I agree!
Congratulations on their Co-Championship.:clap:

IHStangFan
11-07-2009, 12:49 AM
Go Rocket....Go Rocket....it's yo birfday....it's yo birfday!!....

:D

Pendragon13
11-07-2009, 01:02 AM
I am so excited about the playoffs but I am looking forward to next season too... we will lose 2 starters. LOL This is why I love 3A, a team full of Sophs and Juniors can dominate. Ya'll haven't dominated anything yet...the first couple rounds may be "air" as you say....but later on 3A playoffs get very tough.;)

Rocket
11-07-2009, 01:02 AM

4-1 in the toughest District in 3A? um domination complete.

IHStangFan
11-07-2009, 01:03 AM
4-1 in the toughest District in 3A? um domination complete. SHAZAM!!!

TheDOCTORdre
11-07-2009, 01:06 AM

rocket you and I both know that 2-3a is the toughest district in the state, but there are those out there who are in the dark and think that region 1 teams are weak... I mean grant it they are wrong but Iwas just telling you to hold off on the domination talk on their uneducated behalf

SintonPirateFan
11-07-2009, 01:07 AM

seems to me that anything below 5-0 would not be domination... no matter what kind of district you are in.

grahampaw
11-07-2009, 01:10 AM
4-1 in the toughest District in 3A? um domination complete. Wasnt you losing to Wylie 42-7 before you decided to dominate?

SintonFan
11-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by grahampaw
Wasnt you losing to Wylie 42-7 before you decided to dominate?

I think Rocket is having fun with us now.

ccmom
11-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Wasnt you losing to Wylie 42-7 before you decided to dominate? I think the final was 41-21....but carry on...

LH Panther Mom
11-07-2009, 08:40 AM
Did you ever stop to think for one small second exactly WHY all the crap was handed out? Good Lord - "some" of the crap you throw out makes it reaaaaaalllll hard to hope your team has much success.

I'm not sure what's worse - crow pie or crap stew?

TheDOCTORdre
11-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

depend on who is doing the cookin :D

LH Panther Mom
11-07-2009, 08:43 AM
depend on who is doing the cookin :D
I think the recipes Rocket uses probably make them taste the same. :p

Rocket
11-07-2009, 08:54 AM
Did you ever stop to think for one small second exactly WHY all the crap was handed out? Good Lord - "some" of the crap you throw out makes it reaaaaaalllll hard to hope your team has much success.

Oh yeah, cuz I am not a boring butt slapper. Sorry LHPM. ;)

Trashman
11-07-2009, 08:56 AM
I think the recipes Rocket uses probably make them taste the same. :p

:doh: :spitlol: :D

LH Panther Mom
11-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Oh yeah, cuz I am not a boring butt slapper. Sorry LHPM. ;)
:hand: It'd pretty much stink if you were! :p I've just learned that on here (and pretty much in life!) that crap is a two-way feast - if you dish it out, be prepared to have it served back.

I've seen this a few times - "don't want none? don't start none, won't be none". ;)

Sweetwater Red
11-07-2009, 09:16 AM
I can't wait to see what what realignment brings for Brownwood. :thinking: :D

BwdLion_80
11-07-2009, 09:34 AM
We could go northeast, or northwest, or we could go southwest, or southeast, or we could go ......... With out location the UIL could send us just about any direction, and in the past, they have!:thinking: :thinking:

ronwx5x
11-07-2009, 09:36 AM
The deal is I took it this year. And I am shoving it back at everybody NOW. Hey Bullaholic, go play somewhere else and I hope we get your Bulls, I so hope we do.

Brownwood football team, CONGRATULATIONS.

Rocket, you had nothing to do with the football season other than MAKING people give you a hard time. Self-induced and well-deserved.

I hope you don't believe that the Lions season makes anyone believe you.:D

Looking4number8
11-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I can't wait to see what what realignment brings for Brownwood. :thinking: :D

My guess is we move back toward the killeen or Austin area, probally in the same district with Burnet and Liberty Hill.

We move around a lot, and I hate to move out of this dristict. I could also see us moving toward Dallas with the Kennedale area.

None of that matters right now though, right now its all about Dalhart in Lubbock this Friday

Go Lions

Bullaholic
11-07-2009, 11:59 AM

You get Da Bulls---you get Da Horns, Racket-man. :D Be careful what you wish for.....the 3A playoffs don't have many of those weak 4A sisters that you are used to playing...

WTF-82
11-07-2009, 12:03 PM
so which one Graham or Brownwood gets Monahans first in the 2nd round.

Looking4number8
11-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by ***-82

Graham

STANG RED
11-07-2009, 01:19 PM

With a healthy Titus, I really thought Monahans had a good chance of going the whole distance this season. And although I'm sure the Loboes are still a very good football team, I'd have to put my money on Graham to beat them now. I just dont think losing one of the best players in the state, can help but impact your team drastically. I'll be real interested to see this game, to get a good look at Monahans without Titus. If you can beat Graham, I'll be right back on that bandwagon. But both have to get this coming game out of the way first, and not get caught looking ahead. Good Luck.

tex_male
11-07-2009, 01:24 PM

What is the D2 seeding for these two?

wimbo_pro
11-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Oh Rocket...tsk tsk tsk....Rocket Rocket Rocket....

Be careful my friend...be very very careful with the posts..

skins4life
11-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
With a healthy Titus, I really thought Monahans had a good chance of going the whole distance this season. And although I'm sure the Loboes are still a very good football team, I'd have to put my money on Graham to beat them now. I just dont think losing one of the best players in the state, can help but impact your team drastically. I'll be real interested to see this game, to get a good look at Monahans without Titus. If you can beat Graham, I'll be right back on that bandwagon. But both have to get this coming game out of the way first, and not get caught looking ahead. Good Luck.

This would be a good game for the "BOWL", don't you think?

Rocket
11-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Oh Rocket...tsk tsk tsk....Rocket Rocket Rocket....

Be careful my friend...be very very careful with the posts..

When have I ever been careful? LOL Just having fun. ;)

LH Panther Mom
11-07-2009, 03:11 PM
It just dawned on me. To be "back", don't you have to have been there at some point? How long does the past last? :thinking: :thinking: :vrycnfsd:

Daddy D 11
11-07-2009, 04:46 PM
It just dawned on me. To be "back", don't you have to have been there at some point? How long does the past last? :thinking: :thinking: :vrycnfsd:

Hey mom, who are WE routing for this year now that our Panthers are done? Let's hop on someone's bandwagon!:cheerl:

grmfan93
11-07-2009, 05:04 PM
this thread has not even been up for a full day and it has 4 pages. But then again i have to look who started it and that tells me why:D

44INAROW
11-07-2009, 06:06 PM

8-2 and sharing the district championship is dominating?

the TEAM did a great job this year and turned things around. Good Luck in the playoffs :)

Rocket
11-07-2009, 06:26 PM

You will know what I am talking about in about 5 years.

Rocket
11-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by grmfan93
this thread has not even been up for a full day and it has 4 pages. But then again i have to look who started it and that tells me why:D

Yup... Business as usual..

LE Dad
11-07-2009, 07:31 PM
More appropriate title "We are finally heeeeeeere!!!!

but

not for long :doh: "

grahampaw
11-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I think the final was 41-21....but carry on... I know what the score was.And when Rockets team decided to dominate district 2 they outscored yall 14-0.If they didnt spot yall 42 you would have been in trouble.

RMAC
11-07-2009, 08:43 PM

Hey, Graham beating Wylie made you able to call Brownwood Co-Champs instead of runner-up. You'd do well to remember that before you running your mouth.

ccmom
11-07-2009, 08:49 PM
I know what the score was.And when Rockets team decided to dominate district 2 they outscored yall 14-0.If they didnt spot yall 42 you would have been in trouble. I'm going to assume that is sarcasm. Good luck to the Steers Friday, by the way!!

Bullaholic
11-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Hey, Graham beating Wylie made you able to call Brownwood Co-Champs instead of runner-up. You'd do well to remember that before you running your mouth.

Dang, I wish Adidas was around to dance with Rocket, RMAC---he would be like Jack Nickolson in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". :D. Tell him hello from Bull Country.

Ranger Mom
11-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Dang, I wish Adidas was around to dance with Rocket, RMAC---he would be like Jack Nickolson in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". :D. Tell him hello from Bull Country.

A'int that the truth???

I miss adidas!!!!

BobcatBenny
11-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Apparently ... it is less like "We're Back" and more like "We're Out!" ROFLMAO

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99970

Rocket
11-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Apparently ... it is less like "We're Back" and more like "We're Out!" ROFLMAO

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99970

That was almost funny. ALMOST LOL

SintonFan
11-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
More appropriate title "We are finally heeeeeeere!!!!"

Good point!:clap:

Rocket
11-07-2009, 11:16 PM
More appropriate title "We are finally heeeeeeere!!!!

but

not for long :doh: "

I wish we played your sorry team next round. Shut you up for good.

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2009, 12:00 AM
I wish we played your sorry team next round. Shut you up for good.
LMAO! If beating a team actually shut someone up, well.....never mind. I think most can follow my train of thought. :doh:

ziggy29
11-08-2009, 12:02 AM
LMAO! If beating a team actually shut someone up, well.....never mind.
Good luck with that. If that were the case, the OP would be mum for a while after last year.

It's really amazing when people can't see that the amount of crap they are given is proportional to the amount of crap they previously dished out.

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Hey mom, who are WE routing for this year now that our Panthers are done? Let's hop on someone's bandwagon!:cheerl:
I'm liking our slot-t friends - the Hornets, for R3...maybe some Tigers, too. Greenwood was going to be my R1 team, but apparently the coin flip got them. :( I'm going shopping this week for my newly adopted R2 team so that I have some good "socks" to wear in their honor.

Oh yeah......guess I need to include our district teams!

You will know what I am talking about in about 5 years. We have actually BEEN there and recently. And with sophomores and juniors. Too bad seniors weren't enough for you.

BEAST
11-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Rocket does talk mucho, but it's either about our Lions or the team we are playing. simpLE DAD has been on our jock all year. I would love to see our boys square off with eyelou.

BEAST

BobcatBenny
11-08-2009, 12:15 PM
That was almost funny. ALMOST LOL
Just call me Golden Wolf Benny this week ... and then ... with the Lions playing basketball ... you might go back into the closet.

Inmateboss
11-08-2009, 01:04 PM

I looked up the word fluke, and it said "Brownwood making the Playoffs in 2009."

LE Dad
11-08-2009, 01:12 PM
I wish we played your sorry team next round. Shut you up for good. What? :confused:

I make 1 littlle suggestion and....

:rolleyes: Geez some people are sooo sensitive :doh:

P.S. Careful what you wish for :tisk: :tisk:

Inmateboss
11-08-2009, 01:12 PM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

LE Dad
11-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
I would love to see our boys square off with eyelou.

BEAST Yes I would love to see your "fragile" Wions square off against the Leopards also :thumbsup:

It would be awesome :clap: :clap:

The Brownwood excuses afterwards would be priceless:D

LE Dad
11-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Rocket does talk mucho, but it's either about our Lions or the team we are playing.

BEAST Really :confused: :confused:

I guess I missed that Celina v Brownwood game

:thinking:

Inmateboss
11-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Yes I would love to see your "fragile" Wions square off against the Leopards also :thumbsup:

And many and often and colorful and wrong and it would wind up being the Refs fault again. Dang as much money as Brownwood has you would think they could BUY better Refs!!! Do any other Districts have any Refs they would be willing to sell to B Wood so they can't use that excuse anymore???? If so please call 1-900-ROCKETA with a price. Thanks Everyone

Rocket
11-08-2009, 01:46 PM
We have actually BEEN there and recently. And with sophomores and juniors. Too bad seniors weren't enough for you.

Recently will turn into years soon enough. Good for you. We will revisit this in 3 years. You already have 1 season that proves my point under your belt.

Rocket
11-08-2009, 02:00 PM
LMAO! If beating a team actually shut someone up, well.....never mind. I think most can follow my train of thought. :doh:

I am talking about LE Dad and his irrelevance to Brownwood. We don't play them, yet he talks nothing but trash about us. True - idiots like me and LE Dad can't be shut up.

Rocket
11-08-2009, 02:01 PM
Yes I would love to see your "fragile" Wions square off against the Leopards also :thumbsup:

It would be a massacre by the Lions.

Looking4number8
11-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
And many and often and colorful and wrong and it would wind up being the Refs fault again. Dang as much money as Brownwood has you would think they could BUY better Refs!!! Do any other Districts have any Refs they would be willing to sell to B Wood so they can't use that excuse anymore???? If so please call 1-900-ROCKETA with a price. Thanks Everyone

Refs for excuses, dude we are 8-2 and got it handed to us in both losses, no excuses there.... however i do seem to remember about a million post from you Graham peeps whinning about the refs in YOUR LOSS TO THE LIONS!!

The only reason you guys will get past the first round is you have a bye,

Inmateboss
11-08-2009, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Looking4number8
[B]Refs for excuses, dude we are 8-2 and got it handed to us in both losses, no excuses there.... however i do seem to remember about a million post from you Graham peeps whinning about the refs in YOUR LOSS TO THE LIONS!!

We Graham fans were NOT whinning about the Refs!!!! We were upset about the lack thereof. But that is water under the Bridge. We are busy now trying to figure out how to get to Lubbock by 4:30, what Cotton Picken No fan wanten to show up person would pick 4:30. Some people have to work, ( just kidding Coach). Anyway I hope ya'll clean house and nobody gets hurt.

LE Dad
11-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Refs for excuses, dude we are 8-2 and got it handed to us in both losses, no excuses there.... however i do seem to remember about a million post from you Graham peeps whinning about the refs in YOUR LOSS TO THE LIONS!!

The only reason you guys will get past the first round is you have a bye, :thinking:and this is relevent to my post how? :confused:

Looking4number8
11-08-2009, 05:35 PM
:thinking:and this is relevent to my post how? :confused:

it was not directed at you, the statement below your quote was directed at you! You know, the one that says the only reason you dont loose this week is you have a bye!

LE Dad
11-08-2009, 06:12 PM
it was not directed at you, the statement below your quote was directed at you! You know, the one that says the only reason you dont loose this week is you have a bye! You are right L48:clap: :clap:

I wish we were playing. If we were no doubt we would be loose :thumbsup:

For a second there, I thought you had made a ludicrous statement about "lose" or "losing" but loose, yeah I can't wait to see LE get loose:clap: :clap:

Looking4number8
11-08-2009, 06:32 PM
You are right L48:clap: :clap:

I wish we were playing. If we were no doubt we would be loose :thumbsup:

For a second there, I thought you had made a ludicrous statement about "lose" or "losing" but loose, yeah I can't wait to see LE get loose:clap: :clap:

Good thing your grammer and spelling are good, because your team sucks!

Rocket
11-08-2009, 06:32 PM
:thinking:and this is relevent to my post how? :confused:

You are irrelevant to any Brownwood thread.

LE Dad
11-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Good thing your grammer and spelling are good, because your team sucks! You are right again L48:clap: :clap:

We were shut out out by S'ville and dominated by Wylie and barely squeked by Graham and Snyder.....

oh wait a minute....

That was ya'll LOL :p

Looking4number8
11-08-2009, 06:55 PM
You are right again L48:clap: :clap:

We were shut out out by S'ville and dominated by Wylie and barely squeked by Graham and Snyder.....

oh wait a minute....

That was ya'll LOL :p

I know absoubtly nothing about Liberty E. (except the fact that you are... wait I dont want to get banned), but I would put money on the fact that if LE would have played any of those teams, you would have came up with a big big loss on your record!!

wimbo_pro
11-08-2009, 07:06 PM
I'm liking our slot-t friends - the Hornets, for R3...maybe some Tigers, too. Greenwood was going to be my R1 team, but apparently the coin flip got them. :( I'm going shopping this week for my newly adopted R2 team so that I have some good "socks" to wear in their honor.

Oh yeah......guess I need to include our district teams!

We have actually BEEN there and recently. And with sophomores and juniors. Too bad seniors weren't enough for you.

No teams from your district are worthy of supporting first as opposed to a secondary "oh yeah"? I am not talking Wimberely, I wouldnt expect that ...but CL? Burnet?

wimbo_pro
11-08-2009, 07:12 PM
OK!!! STOP IT!! EVERYONE STOP IT!! THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.

LHPM...I will pick you up on the way to BW's first play off game this Friday, we will meet Rocket in person, and we will beat him up. I mean....really beat him up. POW!!! To the MOON!!!

Rocket
11-08-2009, 07:13 PM

LHPM...I will pick you up on the way to BW's first play off game this Friday, we will meet Rocket in person, and we will beat him up. I mean....really beat him up. POW!!! To the MOON!!!

Bring it. Me and Beast vs. wimbo and LHPM. LOL

wimbo_pro
11-08-2009, 07:20 PM

No, LHPM will do the beating...I'll bring BBQ and beer for Beast to not intervene in your strumming.

Looking4number8
11-08-2009, 07:21 PM

Sounds like something to watch between the Graham game and the Brownwood game! no admission charge but donations will be accepted, I will be holding the hat!

LE Dad
11-08-2009, 07:24 PM
I know absoubtly nothing about Liberty E. (except the fact that you are... wait I dont want to get banned), but I would put money on the fact that if LE would have played any of those teams, you would have came up with a big big loss on your record!! We came close to playing Wylie in 06, but they were knocked out by Canyon, which we promptly destroyed in the Semis. :devil: Maybe this year we will get our shot :thinking: Loss:confused: it's possible. Big loss :dispntd: ain't gonna happen.

Rocket
11-08-2009, 07:43 PM
We came close to playing Wylie in 06, but they were knocked out by Canyon, which we promptly destroyed in the Semis. :devil: Maybe this year we will get our shot :thinking: Loss:confused: it's possible. Big loss :dispntd: ain't gonna happen.

OH the good ol days. LOL When your team was good.

LE Dad
11-08-2009, 07:54 PM
OH the good ol days. LOL When your team was good. 1981 !!

Wow I was a mere 14 years old the last time your team won anything:doh: :doh:

Truth be known someday Celina will win another title, LE may even win another 5 but you're Wittle Wions will never, ever be able to win a title in the 00's and sure as hell won't win one in the 90's. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BwdLion73
11-08-2009, 07:57 PM
1981 !!

Wow I was a mere 14 years old the last time your team won anything:doh: :doh:

Truth be known someday Celina will win another title, LE may even win another 5 but you're Wittle Wions will never, ever be able to win a title in the 00's and sure as hell won't win one in the 90's. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well...that was kinda mean:thinking:

LE Dad
11-08-2009, 07:59 PM
You know I really like you Brownwood guys. Ya'll are a lot of fun.:)

Hope ya'lls basket ball teams are good so I will have something to razz you about in a couple of weeks:doh: No doubt your fantsy football season will be over by then :clap: :clap:

LionKing
11-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
well...that was kinda mean:thinking: Yea, and very misguided.

LE Dad
11-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
well...that was kinda mean:thinking: Sorry

I will be good now. I do have fun with ya'll though. Please don't take it serious :D

Rocket
11-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Sorry

I will be good now. I do have fun with ya'll though. Please don't take it serious :D

How could we?

http://brownwoodlions.com/myspace/simpledad.jpg

LE Dad
11-08-2009, 08:22 PM
How could we?

http://brownwoodlions.com/myspace/simpledad.jpg Speaking of '81. Hit GP up for new material. :D That was actually funny the first time.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But hey they say children often repeat behavior pattens. Now go back and watch Sponge Bob reruns. LOL :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

IHStangFan
11-08-2009, 08:24 PM
How could we?

http://brownwoodlions.com/myspace/simpledad.jpg LOL!!!!

Looking4number8
11-08-2009, 08:26 PM

But hey they say children often repeat behavior pattens. Now go back and watch Sponge Bob reruns. LOL :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yep, thats why you keep posting the same ole crap on Brownwood threads

LE Dad
11-08-2009, 08:35 PM
yep, thats why you keep posting the same ole crap on Brownwood threads LOL, actually Rocket was bored, ADD,ADHD, or whatever and came on one of my threads and asked me to come play with him :D

:rolleyes: Now back to your NCIS marthon, Star Trek .. The Next Generation or whatever.

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2009, 09:18 PM
No teams from your district are worthy of supporting first as opposed to a secondary "oh yeah"? I am not talking Wimberely, I wouldnt expect that ...but CL? Burnet?
Sorry! I honestly didn't intend our district teams to be an afterthought. :doh: It's pretty much a given for me to support anyone in our district, yes, including Wimberley. Remember...we've had this conversation before, but it's time for a reminder. The only two opportunities I've had over the years to physically support a district team were the "Fog Bowl" and the 2005 DII State Championship game. :p

wimbo_pro
11-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Sorry! I honestly didn't intend our district teams to be an afterthought. :doh: It's pretty much a given for me to support anyone in our district, yes, including Wimberley. Remember...we've had this conversation before, but it's time for a reminder. The only two opportunities I've had over the years to physically support a district team were the "Fog Bowl" and the 2005 DII State Championship game. :p

LOL..its OK LHPM...just bustin' on ya. Anyone from our district will work for me, after us of course. If not, well...then I will be a free agent to search the field!

Rocket
11-08-2009, 11:44 PM
wimbo. I wish you would shut up!

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 12:12 AM
wimbo. I wish you would shut up! Rocket....I wish you would autograph a Brownwood Lions hat and mail it to me. :D

Bullaholic
11-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Rocket....I wish you would autograph a Brownwood Lions hat and mail it to me. :D

Why would you want a hat with a big maroon "X" on it, IHSF? :D

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 12:16 AM
Why would you want a hat with a big maroon "X" on it, IHSF? :D LOL....I'm down w/ the Rocketman......I'd wear his hat around and wander aimlessly through the streets yelling random and indiscriminate taunts at people....."YOU WEREN'T THERE!!!! BROWNWOOD RULES!!! SHUT UP!!!"

sportzman44
11-09-2009, 01:16 AM
LOL....I'm down w/ the Rocketman......I'd wear his hat around and wander aimlessly through the streets yelling random and indiscriminate taunts at people....."YOU WEREN'T THERE!!!! BROWNWOOD RULES!!! SHUT UP!!!"

I do not usually comment on these types of posts and I personally do not know Rocket but that is just to FUNNY!

Sorry Rocket no disrespect meant and I do Love your die-hard loyalty to the Lions.

GO BROWNWOOD!!!

Looking4number8
11-09-2009, 07:52 AM
LOL....I'm down w/ the Rocketman......I'd wear his hat around and wander aimlessly through the streets yelling random and indiscriminate taunts at people....."YOU WEREN'T THERE!!!! BROWNWOOD RULES!!! SHUT UP!!!"

lol. that is funny!

garciap77
11-09-2009, 08:59 AM

I wonder who asked for the poop poop platter early last season? And then left the team hanging!

;)

garciap77
11-09-2009, 09:02 AM

SHAZAM!!!

Stop it!:D

;)

wimbo_pro
11-09-2009, 09:18 AM
More Cowbell!!!

Rocket
11-09-2009, 09:29 AM

LOL How about I send you an autographed Brownwood Lions cowbell? Send $25 to my paypal if interested.

Ranger Mom
11-09-2009, 09:32 AM

ROFL!!:D :clap:

That laugh was a great start to my Monday morning!!!!

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 09:32 AM
LOL How about I send you an autographed Brownwood Lions cowbell? Send $25 to my paypal if interested. Make the check out to....??? "Rocket Enterprises Inc."?? You think you could have it here in time for this week's games?! :D

Rocket
11-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by sportzman44
I do not usually comment on these types of posts and I personally do not know Rocket but that is just to FUNNY!

Sorry Rocket no disrespect meant and I do Love your die-hard loyalty to the Lions.

GO BROWNWOOD!!!

It's all good, brother.

Rocket
11-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Make the check out to....??? "Rocket Enterprises Inc."?? You think you could have it here in time for this week's games?! :D

Yup! If you are serious, I will have it there by Thursday at the latest. I am pretty sure I have one at home.

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Yup! If you are serious, I will have it there by Thursday at the latest. I am pretty sure I have one at home. Let me think about it Rocketito. But yes...at SOME point...I will be hittin you up for some Brownwood/Rocket bling.

And that junk better be AUTOGRAPHED!!! :D

Rocket
11-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Let me think about it Rocketito. But yes...at SOME point...I will be hittin you up for some Brownwood/Rocket bling.

It will be. I think I will open an online Rocket-Brownwood Store. i think this could turn into something. I know Ranger Mom would probably be my #1 Customer.

I will send the cowbell to ccmom so that she can do some of her bedazzler magic on it and give it that extra blingage.

ccmom
11-09-2009, 09:51 AM
It will be. I think I will open an online Rocket-Brownwood Store. i think this could turn into something. I know Ranger Mom would probably be my #1 Customer.

Get real, Rockee. :rolleyes: Nobody likes you more than YOU do! :D

ccmom
11-09-2009, 09:52 AM

I will send the cowbell to ccmom so that she can do some of her bedazzler magic on it and give it that extra blingage.

That cowbell better be 14K if you are shipping it to this neck of the woods. :p :cool:

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 09:52 AM

I will send the cowbell to ccmom so that she can do some of her bedazzler magic on it and give it that extra blingage. LOL!!!.....you said Bedazzler!! :spitlol:

Rocket
11-09-2009, 09:56 AM
That cowbell better be 14K if you are shipping it to this neck of the woods. :p :cool:

Ain't that the truth...

wimbo_pro
11-09-2009, 09:59 AM
Rockets online store:

www.ijustcantshutup.com

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Rockets online store:

www.ijustcantshutup.com wimbo.....If I were the Rockstar...and you were MY network manager/admin....I'd fire your @ss......that link doesn't work!!!

wimbo_pro
11-09-2009, 10:17 AM
wimbo.....If I were the Rockstar...and you were MY network manager/admin....I'd fire your @ss......that link doesn't work!!!

True...the site is useless. Read the link carefully....
Which, as a marketing stategy, those who go to it stop and think....wait a minute...Rocket is useless too!!! Get it???

BANG!!! Sales go through the roof.

Rocket
11-09-2009, 10:25 AM
wimbo's online store:

ineverbathe.com

slpybear the bullfan
11-09-2009, 10:32 AM

Then you don't know what it means. It has nothing to do with repayment or what is deserved.

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 10:34 AM
True...the site is useless. Read the link carefully....
Which, as a marketing stategy, those who go to it stop and think....wait a minute...Rocket is useless too!!! Get it???

BANG!!! Sales go through the roof. LOL.....brilliant!! We're all gonna be RICH!!! :D

You think you could market a IHStangFan cowbell.....only....instead of making a cowbell sound....I want it to shout "TESTIFY!!!!" everytime I shake it.

Rocket
11-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Then you don't know what it means. It has nothing to do with repayment or what is deserved.

True... not in a gracious mood right now. More on the vindication side of things.

wimbo_pro
11-09-2009, 10:38 AM
True... not in a gracious mood right now. More on the vindication side of things.

We picked up on that. We are kinda smart that way.

Rocket
11-09-2009, 10:40 AM
We picked up on that. We are kinda smart that way.

Don't give yourself that much credit. I sure don't.

wimbo_pro
11-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Don't give yourself that much credit. I sure don't.

Now you're just being mean....

slpybear the bullfan
11-09-2009, 11:31 AM

*shrugs*

Graciousness, Magnanimous, class > vindictiveness, revenge

or...

Gracious winner = big

Vindictive winner = little

or as Churchill best put it...

""In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill."

wimbo_pro
11-09-2009, 11:33 AM
""In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill."[/i]

Insane: Rocket.

LE Dad
11-09-2009, 11:57 AM
*shrugs*

or...

Gracious winner = big

""In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." :thumbsup:

Rocket
11-09-2009, 12:37 PM
*shrugs*

or...

Gracious winner = big

""In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill."

Oh come on..getting way too serious now. All I really said was shove that 3-7 record up your... The 3-7 which has been posted negatively toward us since last year.

I have been gracious. Its my turn to serve some crow and by-golly, I'm gonna serve it!

NastySlot
11-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Oh come on..getting way too serious now. All I really said was shove that 3-7 record up your... The 3-7 which has been posted negatively toward us since last year.

I have been gracious. Its my turn to serve some crow and by-golly, I'm gonna serve it!

wrong....you should always remember that 3-7 season and let it turn to something positive...like your team did this season...supposedly with less talent than last season and a new coach....you've had a great season so far and now you back at 0-0 like everyone else.

good luck.

LE Dad
11-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
wrong....you should always remember that 3-7 season and let it turn to something positive...like your team did this season...supposedly with less talent than last season and a new coach....you've had a great season so far and now you back at 0-0 like everyone else.

good luck. :clap: :clap:

nobogey72
11-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Poor Rocket!!!!! Seems like everyone hates him. BUT, that isn't true..... everyone hasn't met him yet.:D

BwdLion73
11-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Poor Rocket!!!!! Seems like everyone hates him. BUT, that isn't true..... everyone hasn't met him yet.:D

:stirpot: :)

Rocket
11-09-2009, 01:26 PM

haha...watch it!

Ranger Mom
11-09-2009, 02:14 PM

Based on his posting style, if I HADN'T met him, I probably wouldn't like him!!;)

Bullaholic
11-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Based on his posting style, if I HADN'T met him, I probably wouldn't like him!!;)

Following dedicated to our boy, Rocket, for his "never say die" attitude....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Mgd3-3W3s&feature=PlayList&p=8EC9020934DA0381&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6

Rocket
11-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Following dedicated to our boy, Rocket, for his "never say die" attitude....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Mgd3-3W3s&feature=PlayList&p=8EC9020934DA0381&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6

LOL

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2009, 06:52 PM

Okay, wimpy. I've talked to the band directors from Dalhart and Brownwood. They were really pumped about the idea and have agreed to gather the materials needed to have a cage match. In fact, they loved it so much, both bands will forego their normal halftime appearance and have the band members assemble the cage on the 50 just as the half starts. The cage match between Rocket and I will be the new and improved halftime performance. Super Mean Girl and Bullaholic will be the refs so there won't be any homer bias when he gets his beatdown. BBQ sales will soar! You might need an extra side, just in case. :devil:

Pendragon13
11-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Hey mom, who are WE routing for this year now that our Panthers are done? Let's hop on someone's bandwagon!:cheerl: Wylie is purple just like you guys...and we didn't get to play this year so no bad blood...:D

wimbo_pro
11-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Okay, wimpy. I've talked to the band directors from Dalhart and Brownwood. They were really pumped about the idea and have agreed to gather the materials needed to have a cage match. In fact, they loved it so much, both bands will forego their normal halftime appearance and have the band members assemble the cage on the 50 just as the half starts. The cage match between Rocket and I will be the new and improved halftime performance. Super Mean Girl and Bullaholic will be the refs so there won't be any homer bias when he gets his beatdown. BBQ sales will soar! You might need an extra side, just in case. :devil:

We need the band to be playing "Rocket Man" by Elton John as you slam his little short body to and fro like he is a Raggedy Anne Doll.

Sweetwater Red
11-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Thanks wimbo. Now I'll have that song stuck in my head until I go to sleep. :doh:

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2009, 07:13 PM
We need the band to be playing "Rocket Man" by Elton John as you slam his little short body to and fro like he is a Raggedy Anne Doll.
LMAO! That's not fayer! :D

ccmom
11-09-2009, 07:21 PM
LMAO! That's not fayer! :D Maybe it's not "fayer", but it sure is funny!

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Rocket....show these clowns your new "I'm the Rocket, Brownwood just OWNED you, your team sucks" endzone dance and shut em ALL up!!! :D

Sweetwater Red
11-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Rocket. I'm worried that you might need a restraining order in the very near future.
Until then, I would stay as far away from Ingleside as you possibly can. :eek: :D

LE Dad
11-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Rocket. I'm worried that might need a restraining order in the very near future.
Until, I would stay as far away from Ingleside as you possibly can. :eek: :D LOL!! :clap: :clap:

DaHop72
11-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Rocket. I'm worried that might need a restraining order in the very near future.
Until, I would stay as far away from Ingleside as you possibly can. :eek: :D

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/chuck.jpg:

Sweetwater Red
11-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Hahaha! Exactly DaHop. I am picturing something along the lines of that
photo being pinned to a wall, behind some burning candles, in a hidden room
somewhere in Ingleside. :doh:

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Hahaha! Exactly DaHop. I am picturing something along the lines of that
photo being pinned to a wall, behind some burning candles, in a hidden room
somewhere in Ingleside. :doh: I KNEW someone has been peeping in my windows! If I catch you in my yard again...I'm callin the cops!!! Then I'm gonna kick back on my porch, throw back some beers....then drunk dial Rocket... :D

turbostud
11-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Thanks wimbo. Now I'll have that song stuck in my head until I go to sleep. :doh:

Watch this video and I guarantee you wont get it out of your head. I have had this song, THIS VERSION, stuck in my head for a couple of days now.

Eric Cartman feat. Kenny and Kyle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qST5eVLudrQ)

Sweetwater Red
11-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Lol. Thanks turbo. I don't even know the words. I just kept humming it. :doh:

1st and goal
11-09-2009, 09:19 PM

LSHIAPMP, OK, so I'm a day late but thats some funny quacha.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Snydertigersrul
11-09-2009, 09:32 PM
I think the final was 41-21....but carry on...

It was 41-7 before Wylie called off the dogs.

Looking4number8
11-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

And it was 22-14 before the... well you know, your season ended!

Rocket
11-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

We scored more points on your defense than Wylie did. :thinking:

Eagle 1
11-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Brownwood's back and Early's down.
Go figure.

Sweetwater Red
11-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Ouch! L4#8! I felt that sting and I don't even have a horse in this race. :clap:

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
Brownwood's back and Early's down.
Go figure. That's right....that just happened!!!!

garciap77
11-09-2009, 10:20 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8496posting.jpg

Rocket! Remind me again! Was this at your house! OH Wait! That was just in the first half before we pulled off the dogs!:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8629posting.jpg

Dude! That was ugly! And yes domination complete!:D

0-2!:D

;)

garciap77
11-09-2009, 10:30 PM

Rocket can't even hang with LEDad must less Addidas!:D

trusteer/trublu
11-09-2009, 10:32 PM
It was a fluke..kinda like Graham beating Wylie. Or Brownwood beating Graham, or Snyder, but not Wylie, or Stephenville...

garciap77
11-09-2009, 10:33 PM
I looked up the word fluke, and it said "Brownwood making the Playoffs in 2009."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

trusteer/trublu
11-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Poor Rocket!!!!! Seems like everyone hates him. BUT, that isn't true..... everyone hasn't met him yet.:D Have not met him and can honestly say dont like him....Steers were 3-7 last yr but we are not crowing about it.....lets wait until playoffs are over and see how it turns out:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

garciap77
11-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Let me think about it Rocketito. But yes...at SOME point...I will be hittin you up for some Brownwood/Rocket bling.

IHStangFan! You wouldn't be interest in a coffin?:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Garcianator232.jpg

;)

Rocket
11-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Rocket can't even hang with LEDad must less Addidas!:D

Garcia and LE Dad.
http://www.moviegrooves.com/images/covers_main/chipstvshowfsm_main.jpg

Rocket
11-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by trusteer/trublu
Have not met him and can honestly say dont like him....Steers were 3-7 last yr but we are not crowing about it.....lets wait until playoffs are over and see how it turns out:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Who would crow about being 3-7? :thinking:

Rocket
11-09-2009, 10:51 PM
http://brownwoodlions.com/myspace/rockeeiv.jpg

garciap77
11-09-2009, 10:57 PM

LHPM may I take the pictures?:D

I wonder if Rocket will be representing HOOTERS on this fight! :D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RocketHootersManWorkingatHooters.jpg

;)

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 11:01 PM
LOL!!!! OMG....I was wondering where gp77 had been!!!

garciap77
11-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Garcia and LE Dad.
http://www.moviegrooves.com/images/covers_main/chipstvshowfsm_main.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ClayAikenRocket.jpg

Good night! Got to get some :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

garciap77
11-09-2009, 11:09 PM
LOL!!!! OMG....I was wondering where gp77 had been!!!

Rocket just make me come out and play!:D

Ese es mi Rocket, "El Cero-Dos" (0-2)!:D

;)

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2009, 11:09 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ClayAikenRocket.jpg

Good night! Got to get some :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Good Lord, gp! That ranks right up there with Biker Fox! :tmi:

garciap77
11-09-2009, 11:14 PM
Good Lord, gp! That ranks right up there with Biker Fox! :tmi:

Hey! At least he has a nice belt buckle!:D

;)

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Rocket just make me come out and play!:D

Ese es mi Rocket, "El Cero-Dos" (0-2)!:D

;) I think the Rocket-man brings something to the DL that was missing before he showed up. I find him immensely entertaining. :clap:

garciap77
11-09-2009, 11:19 PM
I think the Rocket-man brings something to the DL that was missing before he showed up. I find him immensely entertaining. :clap:

Hey! He really is a nice guy! I have met him and he is a great guy! It's all in fun! And he is a good sport and a great supporter of Brownwood football! :clap: :clap: :clap:

IHStangFan
11-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Hey! He really is a nice guy! I have met him and he is a great guy! It's all in fun! And he is a good sport and a great supporter of Brownwood football! :clap: :clap: :clap: And the best part for the rest of us is....the way you two go at each other here on the DL, LOL. ALWAYS something that makes me laugh in both of your threads.

Inmateboss
11-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Hey! He really is a nice guy! I have met him and he is a great guy! It's all in fun! And he is a good sport and a great supporter of Brownwood football! :clap: :clap: :clap:

HOLY CRAP!!!! Rocket is from Brownwood??????

Inmateboss
11-09-2009, 11:40 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by garciap77
[B]LHPM may I take the pictures?:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RocketHootersManWorkingatHooters.jpg

That is too good, I've never met Rocket but I thought he was Shorter than that!!!
:fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost:

IHStangFan
11-10-2009, 11:21 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!! Rocket is from Brownwood?????? LOL!!!!!

wimbo_pro
11-10-2009, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by garciap77
[B]LHPM may I take the pictures?:D

That is too good, I've never met Rocket but I thought he was Shorter than that!!!
:fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost:

For the first time in my life, I just found out what its like to spew hot coffee out your nose.....HOLY CRAP!!! LOLOLOL

LE Dad
11-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Rocket can't even hang with LEDad must less Addidas!:D LOL:D

Rocket just can't hang .:p

Rocket
11-10-2009, 11:52 AM
For the first time in my life, I just found out what its like to spew hot coffee out your nose.....HOLY CRAP!!! LOLOLOL

Shuttup WIMBO! Hey I love Hooters for the Wings, what can I say...

Rocket
11-10-2009, 11:54 AM
LOL:D

Keep repeating that crap to yourself and you just might start believing it.

LE Dad
11-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Keep repeating that crap to yourself and you just might start believing it. Here is another improvement...

Weeeeee're Baaaaaaaack!!!!!!!

Smoking Craaaaaaaaaak!!!!

Which expaiiiiiiiiiiiiins!!!!!

alooooooot!!!!!

:clap: :clap:

Rocket
11-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Here is another improvement...

Weeeeee're Baaaaaaaack!!!!!!!

Smoking Craaaaaaaaaak!!!!

Which expaiiiiiiiiiiiiins!!!!!

alooooooot!!!!!

:clap: :clap:

Game, set, match. Again.

LE Dad
11-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Garcia and LE Dad.
http://www.moviegrooves.com/images/covers_main/chipstvshowfsm_main.jpg Dang dude quit watching TV Land.:doh:

1981 was a long time ago:thinking:

Hit up Google images for some newer stuff :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LE Dad
11-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Game, set, match. Again. Reality must be sitting in.... Lol :D Rocket is conceding already :p

Nice try though Sunshine :clap: :clap:

Rocket
11-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Reality must be sitting in.... Lol :D Rocket is conceding already :p

Nice try though Sunshine :clap: :clap:

Reality doesn't sit in, it sets in, you simpLEton.

wimbo_pro
11-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Reality doesn't sit in, it sets in, you simpLEton.

Apparently it doesnt do either in your case!!!! LOL

LE Dad
11-10-2009, 01:40 PM
Reality doesn't sit in, it sets in, you simpLEton. :thinking: Is that the best you can do:confused: If so, I think I will get some of the Graham posters to brand your little butt with "LED". That way everyone will know....

LE DAD owns wittle Rockee :clap: :clap:

Now mooooove along wittle Wion:p

garciap77
11-10-2009, 01:43 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!! Rocket is from Brownwood??????

He really is from Early, but he claims Brownwood. I heard this at the local Early WalMart!:D

LE Dad
11-10-2009, 01:53 PM
He really is from Early, but he claims Brownwood. I heard this at the local Early WalMart!:D Don't start with Early:tisk:

nobogey72
11-10-2009, 02:32 PM
LOL:D

That's what SHE said!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Inmateboss
11-10-2009, 02:42 PM
That's what SHE said!!!!!:eek: :eek:

:1omg!: :eek: :clap: Thats funny right there, I don't care who you are!!!!!

garciap77
11-10-2009, 11:35 PM
I thought Benny said this Thread was closed:confused:

Inmateboss
11-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Dang this was a fun thread too!!! Still works!!!

IHStangFan
11-11-2009, 03:27 PM
He really is from Early, but he claims Brownwood. I heard this at the local Early WalMart!:D :lies: ALL LIES!!!

garciap77
11-11-2009, 05:25 PM
:lies: ALL LIES!!!

OK! He's from Needville!:D

;)

IHStangFan
11-11-2009, 08:09 PM
OK! He's from Needville!:D

;) Alright.....let's not get carried away now. :D

garciap77